This is how I picture all Hillary supporters

A Hillary aide recently had her son pulled over by the police as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative.

Nah, if this woman came from a broken home instead of being wealthy, it’s exactly how Trump supporters act.

Leftists are bizarre people. If he'd have talked about redneck rubes, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. If he had said something about mean girls, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. And you'd have fervently believed it every time.

The Democrat programming has now taken over complete control of your mind

Lol and yet this woman is a Hillary supporter based on nothing at all?

She worked for her. How dumb are you?

A Hillary aide recently discovered that her son had been pulled over by the police and they were going to tow his car away as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative and think that the laws only apply to the little people.

The fact that she did not have the power to fire these officers for doing their duty and later resigned once the video went viral gives me some hope for my country.

All I kept thinking while watching that video.......some dude sleeps with that ....ahem ....woman.

A Hillary aide recently discovered that her son had been pulled over by the police and they were going to tow his car away as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative and think that the laws only apply to the little people.

The fact that she did not have the power to fire these officers for doing their duty and later resigned once the video went viral gives me some hope for my country.

My God that was beautiful!!!! :happy-1:

Thanks Votto! one of the best post of the month!:04:

I watched it all and enjoyed every second of it!

Two things to say.....those two police officers deserve a medal! a medal for patience!

and

her????what a bitch....I mean,.,,,,she certainly follows on the steps of her boss the Killary witch!:puke:

You mean like people that write messages like this?

Crepitus said:
Hello yourself dipshit.

You should really get the remove the Duke's name and face. He would spin in his grave if he knew you one of today's conspiracy theorist rwnjs was using it.

Lol
bdb5bae7e12ceef4cd0cda3d65177ef2.jpg

This is how I picture all trump supporters

Ooh, it can spot typos!

Wanna cookie?

They should have given her a breathilizer before allowing her to drive. :thup:

They should have given her a breathilizer before allowing her to drive. :thup:

....and handcuffs.

I love when people pull the “Do you know who I am!?” card. She acted like an asshole and now she doesn’t have a job anymore.

I love when people pull the “Do you know who I am!?” card

the answer should always be

yeah your an asshole --LOL

Don't Obama and Witch Clinton leftovers know...

That there is a new Sheriff in Town? ???

Don't they know ???? those pieces of scum leftwing leftovers ... many of them will go to jail????

Two things to say.....those two police officers deserve a medal! a medal for patience!

and

her????what a bitch....I mean,.,,,,she certainly follows on the steps of her boss the Killary witch!:puke:

Typical progressive, Control freak to the core. 100% ass

The next time someone asks you to define white privilege, show them this video.

Had this woman been someone other than a rich white woman, they would have throw her ass over the car, cuffed her and charged her with resisting arrest and obstructing a police officer in the performance of his duty.

Had she been black, they would have body slammed her to the ground, at the very least.

They should’ve done that because she is a progressive, progressives are all stupid in the head...

and

Typical progressive, Control freak to the core. 100% ass

I know .... a total snake.

The world knows her type.....knows her well....no escaping for her type of woman anymore

And she is a loser. :04:

The next time someone asks you to define white privilege, show them this video.

Had this woman been someone other than a rich white woman, they would have throw her ass over the car, cuffed her and charged her with resisting arrest and obstructing a police officer in the performance of his duty.

Had she been black, they would have body slammed her to the ground, at the very least.

There is black privilege as well. All you need is money.

Just ask Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson or even Bill Cosby.

Sure, Bill finally lost in a court of law but he used his elite status and authority to rape women till he turned 80

That has nothing to do with being black. That is rich privalege.

She’s just a stupid progressive, much like yourself

it wasn't a hillary aide

it was a dnc flunky

it wasn't her son

it was her daughter

she was appointed by chris christie

you really are a dunce

...and a progressive, Stupid in the head

Typical upper crust right winger.

Actually she is a progressive much like yourself

Meanwhile president trump smears law enforcement on the daily . Saying they are corrupt .

Quit falling down the well, we all know you can relate perfectly to her

A Hillary aide recently had her son pulled over by the police as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative.

Nah, if this woman came from a broken home instead of being wealthy, it’s exactly how Trump supporters act.

Leftists are bizarre people. If he'd have talked about redneck rubes, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. If he had said something about mean girls, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. And you'd have fervently believed it every time.

The Democrat programming has now taken over complete control of your mind

Lol and yet this woman is a Hillary supporter based on nothing at all?

She’s a progressive much like yourself that makes you guys crazy..

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Another conservative thread whining about Hillary and liberals. Do you cons ever stop crying?

Meanwhile president trump smears law enforcement on the daily . Saying they are corrupt .

How so? Exactly which law enforcement agency has he smeared? Can’t really compare the two as Trump has only smears those in law enforcement who Are trying to frame him.

Forum List

Back