I am Israel's Lady in Red and this is how I survived Nova festival massacre

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
She is a young mother who survived the massive shooting. She saw it happen. She managed to finally escape. This is a heart wrenching account of the day the Terrorists killed many many at a concert.

If anybody supports the killers, perhaps they would like to enjoy being shot at.

She is from Ukraine and is not real fluent in English. But some help her explain what happened.

She is a young mother who survived the massive shooting. She saw it happen. She managed to finally escape. This is a heart wrenching account of the day the Terrorists killed many many at a concert.

If anybody supports the killers, perhaps they would like to enjoy being shot at.

She is from Ukraine and is not real fluent in English. But some help her explain what happened.

It sounds too much like Zionist propaganda.
The photo in the link is too obviously staged!

Last edited:
Right, Hamas crossed the border and handed out cup cakes and flowers. they hurt no one! everything else is zionist propaganda!
No, but the propaganda work by the supporters of the Zionists is too obvious!
It's counter-productive to their cause of demonizing.

Even the 'lady in red' title of this one was a clue that it's hate propaganda. made especially for a comatose audience.

It sounds too much like Zionist propaganda.
The photo in the link is too obviously staged!

When the festival goers were fleeing, many of them were taking photos with their phones, obviously because they were trying to document what was happening.

WHAT about this and the video is so hard for you to believe. Please explain, other than you dont like Israel.

When the festival goers were fleeing, many of them were taking photos with their phones, obviously because they were trying to document what was happening.

WHAT about this and the video is so hard for you to believe. Please explain, other than you dont like Israel.
The duck is a raging fascist who also happens to be stupider than a fence post.

I repeat . Debunked as a Fake .

Imported as a regular Crisis Actor who has fooled the Gullibles because they are never interested in real News gathering --- just there to lap up whatever is put in front of them by the corrupt MSM.

Forum List

Back