This is how I picture all Hillary supporters

A Hillary aide recently discovered that her son had been pulled over by the police and they were going to tow his car away as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative and think that the laws only apply to the little people.

The fact that she did not have the power to fire these officers for doing their duty and later resigned once the video went viral gives me some hope for my country.

This is typical of the entitled white democrat. I have actually seen this one time at an Astros game. A dumb twat tried to cut a line because she had to get up to the press box, but couldn’t find her entrance, so she just walks up and tries to cut in. On her third attempt the cops told her and her son to go away. She did not and informed the cop that she “knew” people. At that point the cops told her that’s fine, but her and her son had to leave. She did not so the stupid teat got cuffed up and stuffed in a car. Her son objected loudly ( must run in the family! And was told to piss off or he would go to. Sure enough Jr. kept on so he was cuffed and stuffed to as everyone in the line applauded. It was grand.

A Hillary aide recently discovered that her son had been pulled over by the police and they were going to tow his car away as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative and think that the laws only apply to the little people.

The fact that she did not have the power to fire these officers for doing their duty and later resigned once the video went viral gives me some hope for my country.

Is this any different to other politicians? You'd defend a Republican who does the same thing.

find one who did so we can rag on them too.

Another conservative thread whining about Hillary and liberals. Do you cons ever stop crying?
You’re the ones that are still upset about the election that your shoe in lost... lol

It is every parent's duty to embarrass the hell out of your kids in front of their friends.

I picture them like this . . .

iu

And this . . .

iu

There are others too, but you get the point. ;)

"upper political crust"? Odd (not really) that you cherry pick a commissioner and have never made a comment on the scandals committed by his cabinet:

"One regular part of White House press briefings these days is the update on corruption allegations in Trump's Cabinet.

"Most recently, the questions have focused on Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin, who piggybacked a mini vacation on taxpayer-paid travel to two conferences in Europe, and Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson, a gifted brain surgeon in trouble for ordering custom-made chairs, dining table and hutch for his office. They cost $31,000"

"At least seven current and former officials in Trump's 24-member Cabinet have faced accusations of abusing the perks of their office."

Trump's Cabinet Scandals: Is Abuse Of Office Contagious?

Is there anymore need to point out that Votto is a hack, and lies by omission too often to ever be considered credible?

A Hillary aide recently had her son pulled over by the police as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative.

Nah, if this woman came from a broken home instead of being wealthy, it’s exactly how Trump supporters act.

Leftists are bizarre people. If he'd have talked about redneck rubes, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. If he had said something about mean girls, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. And you'd have fervently believed it every time.

The Democrat programming has now taken over complete control of your mind

Lol and yet this woman is a Hillary supporter based on nothing at all?

Try reading my post again, I didn't say she was. I made a different point

This is how I picture all Hillary supporters

this is how you should view hillary supporters

the true face of the liberal surfaces again

who knew hillary supporters would act like this

watch these liberals lose their minds

at the idea of bringing more minorities and disadvantaged students into their schools

the principal said he was disappointed in the reaction

everyone should be throwing rotten potatoes at these liberal parents

the very ones that voted hillary and support "inclusion"

Upper West Side parents angrily rant against plan to bring more black kids to their schools

Forum List

Back