'Insurance Policy': Congress Now Has The Missing Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Officials

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'One (text) in particular is an Aug. 15, 2016, exchange in which Strzok referred to an “insurance policy” he wanted in the event of a Trump election win.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid
we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page, referring to a conversation they had in then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s office.

“It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

Strzok, in his texts to his adulterous co-conspirator, declared he thought there was no evidence of collusion against Trump:

"“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there,” Strzok wrote to Page on May 19, 2017"

...but that hasn't stopped the Secret Society from attempting to exercise their 'Insurance Policy'.

DOJ Gives Congress Missing Strzok-Page Text Messages

'One (text) in particular is an Aug. 15, 2016, exchange in which Strzok referred to an “insurance policy” he wanted in the event of a Trump election win.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid
we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page, referring to a conversation they had in then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s office.

Strzok, in his texts to his adulterous co-conspirator, declared he thought there was no evidence of collusion against Trump:

"“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there,” Strzok wrote to Page on May 19, 2017"

...but that hasn't stopped the Secret Society from attempting to exercise their 'Insurance Policy'.

And the glaringly obvious thing is there are huge holes in the timing of the messages, meaning more are still missing.

And the glaringly obvious thing is there are huge holes in the timing of the messages, meaning more are still missing.

They are withholding evidence of a coup.. It needs to be released.

They are withholding evidence of a coup.. It needs to be released.

Don't know about that, but they need to fill in the gaps.

Yup, starting to sound like that BLUE WAVE is not exactly as the libs thought it may be....LOL.

New Topics

Forum List

Back