This is how I picture all Hillary supporters

Actually, I wouldn’t. No one is above the law.
I’ve also seen many Dem videos out there with this same crap attitude of you can’t do this to me because of who I am.
A Hillary aide recently discovered that her son had been pulled over by the police and they were going to tow his car away as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative and think that the laws only apply to the little people.

The fact that she did not have the power to fire these officers for doing their duty and later resigned once the video went viral gives me some hope for my country.

Is this any different to other politicians? You'd defend a Republican who does the same thing.

I’ve also seen many Dem videos out there with this same crap attitude of you can’t do this to me because of who I am.
A Hillary aide recently discovered that her son had been pulled over by the police and they were going to tow his car away as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative and think that the laws only apply to the little people.

The fact that she did not have the power to fire these officers for doing their duty and later resigned once the video went viral gives me some hope for my country.

Is this any different to other politicians? You'd defend a Republican who does the same thing.

Well, that's to be seen. However many on this forum will support one thing one minute because a Republican did it, and denounce it the next because a Democrat's doing it.

This strikes me as more of a bureaucrat thing. It seems middle level govt bureaucrats get a taste of authority and it goes to their head. the old "I'm the temporary assistant adjunct director of dog poop collection, you will respect my athorita".

Typical upper crust right winger.

You mean like people that write messages like this?

Crepitus said:
Hello yourself dipshit.

You should really get the remove the Duke's name and face. He would spin in his grave if he knew you one of today's conspiracy theorist rwnjs was using it.

Lol
bdb5bae7e12ceef4cd0cda3d65177ef2.jpg

This is how I picture all trump supporters

DNC flunky? Lol

Caren Zeldie Turner is a Democratic lobbyist and former commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.[1] She is also a political consultant and the founder and CEO of Turner Government & Public Affairs, a government affairs firm.[3][4] She served on Hillary Clinton's national finance team and is a co-chairman of the Financial Committee for Ready for Hillary, a super PAC created to draft Clinton for the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.[5][6] Turner has been featured on Fox Business as a correspondent on Washington lobbying.[3][7] She is also an attorney with Potomac Law Group[8][9] and a former
Wiki

it wasn't a hillary aide

it was a dnc flunky

it wasn't her son

it was her daughter

she was appointed by chris christie

you really are a dunce

Many of us have called out our own. You just may not have seen it.

Well, that's to be seen. However many on this forum will support one thing one minute because a Republican did it, and denounce it the next because a Democrat's doing it.

Just another loudmouth uppity Jewess. (she said the cops had ruined their Passover weekend).

And that makes her most likely a Democrat. (around 95% of Jews vote Dem) .... :cool:

Meanwhile president trump smears law enforcement on the daily . Saying they are corrupt .

The next time someone asks you to define white privilege, show them this video.

Had this woman been someone other than a rich white woman, they would have throw her ass over the car, cuffed her and charged her with resisting arrest and obstructing a police officer in the performance of his duty.

Had she been black, they would have body slammed her to the ground, at the very least.

Fucking racism? Really? Is there anything in life you don't think about race being a part of? Do you stand in the longer line at Starbucks just to get the black woman to serve you because you don't want to be racist? Do you STFU and and fade into the background any time a black person is stating an opinion and if you reply it's racist? You're an idiot and probably the most racist person you will ever know. Racism, it's you in spades.

LOL...is she related to Hillary? I sure wouldn't be surprised.

This just how the Progressives want Power to step above the law. They picture themselves as "Special" people who control everyone below the normal everyday people who work the service stations, pour coffee. Agree?

Yammean like "Special people" who post in large obnoxious fonts?

DNC flunky? Lol

Caren Zeldie Turner is a Democratic lobbyist and former commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.[1] She is also a political consultant and the founder and CEO of Turner Government & Public Affairs, a government affairs firm.[3][4] She served on Hillary Clinton's national finance team and is a co-chairman of the Financial Committee for Ready for Hillary, a super PAC created to draft Clinton for the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.[5][6] Turner has been featured on Fox Business as a correspondent on Washington lobbying.[3][7] She is also an attorney with Potomac Law Group[8][9] and a former
Wiki

it wasn't a hillary aide

it was a dnc flunky

it wasn't her son

it was her daughter

she was appointed by chris christie

you really are a dunce

Del has his shit together, all in one pile. And it's a stinking pile at that.

The next time someone asks you to define white privilege, show them this video.

Had this woman been someone other than a rich white woman, they would have throw her ass over the car, cuffed her and charged her with resisting arrest and obstructing a police officer in the performance of his duty.

Had she been black, they would have body slammed her to the ground, at the very least.

Bullshit

I have been ticketed and arrested for similar displays.

Not sure how many times I have to say this before you grasp it.

YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN AND YOUR OPINION IS SHIT, WORTHLESS & NOT NEEDED. STFU AND FIND A FORUM ABOUT YOUR FUCKING HOMELAND.

Stupid bitch

Yew be sure and let us know when you post the same shit to that thar fakedcanadian feller there, Jack Daniels.
clear.png
clear.png

Fucking lush.

Many of us have called out our own. You just may not have seen it.

Many have, and many more wouldn't bother.

I'm not saying this is something universal, I'm saying it happens a lot.

Just another loudmouth uppity Jewess. (she said the cops had ruined their Passover weekend).

And that makes her most likely a Democrat. (around 95% of Jews vote Dem) .... :cool:
And yet the Jewish lobby owns the Republican Party.

A Hillary aide recently had her son pulled over by the police as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative.

Nah, if this woman came from a broken home instead of being wealthy, it’s exactly how Trump supporters act.

Leftists are bizarre people. If he'd have talked about redneck rubes, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. If he had said something about mean girls, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. And you'd have fervently believed it every time.

The Democrat programming has now taken over complete control of your mind

Lol and yet this woman is a Hillary supporter based on nothing at all?

A Hillary aide recently had her son pulled over by the police as she came running to his aid. When she arrived, she tried to intimidate, bully, and argue her way around the laws of the land.

This is how I picture the upper political crust. They are arrogant, obnoxious, self important, and always argumentative.

Nah, if this woman came from a broken home instead of being wealthy, it’s exactly how Trump supporters act.

Leftists are bizarre people. If he'd have talked about redneck rubes, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. If he had said something about mean girls, you'd have said that's how Trump supporters are. And you'd have fervently believed it every time.

Remember this? My picture of Hillary supporters.

187437_600.jpg

Nothing at all?

Again, since you missed it-

Wiki

Forum List

Back