this is fucking ridiculous

I don't know what coke does, but what I do know is for the first 100 years of this country, it was legal to put in any product...cocacola....medicine man bottled cures, in all kinds of over the counter products, it was present in many medicines that doctors prescribed as well....

So what you are saying is that people 100 years ago were different from people today? People today don't know enough to make their own decisions in life....as they were capable of doing back then and children back then were all f-d up due to the legal use of cocaine?

It is unconstitutional to make personal drug use, be it alcohol, or pot or coke etc illegal. It is beyond their constitutional reach...they can constitutionally tax it, maybe even regulate it, but from all that I have read on it, and viewed on the History Channel's documentary on this, the governments does not have the power to ban them.

More than 50% of all prisoners in the united states are in jail for drug use or drug dealing.

Do you all have any idea of how much money(in the billions) is spent (of our tax dollars) on this ''war on drugs''* each year....?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
She can have as many as she wants!
They are all gifts from God!

Well then, send him the bill!

The problem isn't God's willingness to support them. It's her unwillingness to get up and do the work necessary to accept that support.

Nobody should be having that many kids, although they are free to. 6 billion and rising population of the earth, with estimated a billion are starving. We can't keep growing at this rate. As we know with the animal world, when it gets overpopulated, bad things like disease and starvation happen

So disease and starvation havent been happening for the last 5000 years?

If you dont want that many children, don't have them.

Nobody should be having that many kids, although they are free to. 6 billion and rising population of the earth, with estimated a billion are starving. We can't keep growing at this rate. As we know with the animal world, when it gets overpopulated, bad things like disease and starvation happen

So disease and starvation havent been happening for the last 5000 years?

If you dont want that many children, don't have them.

Oh, yeah, talking to fantasy land person that thinks there is magically an unlimited supply of resources. There was starvation in the past, but its rising as we continue to grow at a ridiculous rate. See what happens if weather patterns change and more famine occurs, won't be pretty. You really think one person should have 12 kids?

And your last comment, did I say people can't have as many kids as they want? Go read my comment again, the bolded part.

Last edited:
I don't know what coke does, but what I do know is for the first 100 years of this country, it was legal to put in any product...cocacola....medicine man bottled cures, in all kinds of over the counter products, it was present in many medicines that doctors prescribed as well....

So what you are saying is that people 100 years ago were different from people today? People today don't know enough to make their own decisions in life....as they were capable of doing back then and children back then were all f-d up due to the legal use of cocaine?

It is unconstitutional to make personal drug use, be it alcohol, or pot or coke etc illegal. It is beyond their constitutional reach...they can constitutionally tax it, maybe even regulate it, but from all that I have read on it, and viewed on the History Channel's documentary on this, the governments does not have the power to ban them.

More than 50% of all prisoners in the united states are in jail for drug use or drug dealing.

Do you all have any idea of how much money(in the billions) is spent (of our tax dollars) on this ''war on drugs''* each year....?

It became a controlled substance for a reason don'tyathink?

You know, there is another issue that the article mentions that really might be at the heart of this case, especially to true libertarians and even to our founding fathers and the citizens here until the late 19th century and early 20th century, and that is:

Illegal Drugs

Drugs were never illegal here, until the time I mentioned above...and the reason why was because THE PEOPLE, would NOT LET the Government dictate, what they smoked or snorted or popped or whatever-ed! The citizens felt that this was BEYOND the gvts reach with their limited powers....our gvt could NOT pass any laws restricting citizens freedoms on these type of things....

What finally happened, with a bunch of smear campaigns from various entities....the religious, the prejudice, the BIG GUN PAPER business run by Hearst for his newspapers who did not want competition with Hemp Paper and bunch of other big buck lobbying put upon congress, Congress started passing drug laws in a back handed manner....they said the drugs were still legal to buy or have, but legislated that you had to purchase a tax stamp from the Federal Gvt in order for any transaction to take place....BUT THEY NEVER PRODUCED a tax stamp to buy.... I kid you not, freedoms taken away in one swoop of an inked pen.... This is the SHORT of it....there really is so much more and the History Channel has a great special on Illegal Drugs in America that goes in to it more.

Anyway, to get to point....

It says in this article that this woman and the father of 10 of her children...essentially, who supported a house/roof over their head through dealing cocaine.

And that she and her children's troubles began when her common husband/father of her 10 children, was arrested and convicted for selling coke, and she, a stay at home mom with all those kids, now had no money coming in anymore from essentially, her common husband and his business....because he was incarcerated for it. (And yes, I did say business....)

For the first one hundred years after 1776, what this husband of hers did for a living, WAS NOT ILLEGAL in this country of ours.

So, for the sake of discussion, regarding this case and what I have mentioned above....

How many other cases, similar to this case, are there in our system, just because someone was dealing or even smoking pot or coke....? Cases like this meaning, not only are we spending about $60 grand a year in some states incarcerating users or dealers of drugs, we are also having to now pick up the tab, for the Families they left behind, with no income or means of support now?

Care

If drugs were legal, corporations would be selling them, not Gary the babymaker.

how the fuck do people get shit like this into their head? stuff like this seriously makes me consider mass eugenics

Face it bluballs, Obama (and prior to him people on the left like him), Clinton, Democrats and liberalism promotes this.

Why is she now in a desperate situation and begging for welfare? Because her drug dealing boyfriend went to jail. These are the usual suspects for welfare receiptants.

I wonder if her BF was collecting welfare before he went to jail...

Don't be a pollyanna. Yes, it's possible that a couple of them might beat the odds, but it's well documented that statistically most of them won't.

Poor people are not as evil as you think

I have to agree this woman is a complete moron popping out that many kids while being dirt poor. WHat a dumbass. I'm compassionate about people being in trouble, but you get to 12 kids, that's beyond irresponsible and her struggles are no fault but hers. Use a damn condom

Good. Tomorrow we'll cry how "richest country" in the world has so many hungry and illiterate people and without health care.

This woman should have had her children taken away from her and been put into psychiatric care. Just like "the Octomom" should be.

The only difference between this chick and the Octomom in fact is income from television appearances.

It appears that the state did in fact take her kids and put them in Foster care, and then this group "Hillsborough Kids" forced the state to give them back?!?!

How fucking irresponsible is that? This woman is OBVIOUSLY unfit to be a mother. Pretty much unfit to be a human being.

It turns out Hillsborough Kids Inc is an independent non-profit that has taken over all child protection services previously performed by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) in that area.

Apparently they're doing a shitty job.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Are you serious? Why would anyone promote the use of any drug? This womens plight is a perfect example of why you shouldn't take that road.....

That you would suggest her partner/husband should be free to continue dealing cocaine is preposterous.....yeah we would have a great society if we all dealt drugs.....your crazy.....

we would have a free society. people who be free to sell them and people would be free to choose if they want to use them.

You mean like the right to choose to buy healthcare or not? That free country?

yep you should be free to do choose to do or not do anything that doesn't infringe on other's rights

Don't be a pollyanna. Yes, it's possible that a couple of them might beat the odds, but it's well documented that statistically most of them won't.

Poor people are not as evil as you think

I have to agree this woman is a complete moron popping out that many kids while being dirt poor. WHat a dumbass. I'm compassionate about people being in trouble, but you get to 12 kids, that's beyond irresponsible and her struggles are no fault but hers. Use a damn condom

but then you go to hell!

It became a controlled substance for a reason don'tyathink?

through scare tactics from big business that had other interests and also scare tactics from big relgious groups. you really should read about the history of marijuana regulation and how they got the bills passed

However much of a moron the mother was, however, the children did in fact need to be cared for.

But the mother should obviously not have been the person to do it, as I stated earlier.

Mother, 12 children leave motel for new home

sterilize this crazy bitch immediately. what a fucking useless parent. she should be thrown in jail for raising TWELVE kids in a shit environment without proper ways to finance their education and well being.

Of course she should. :rolleyes:

what do you think should happen?

I think we should sterilize anyone that votes for fascists. And anyone that has an abortion. And all pedophiles.

Why not just let some nice, homosexual couple adopt some of them and raise them on my tax dollars?

Of course she should. :rolleyes:

I think we should sterilize anyone that votes for fascists. And anyone that has an abortion. And all pedophiles.

Why not just let some nice, homosexual couple adopt some of them and raise them on my tax dollars?

Let's sterilize all anarchists too, while we're at it.

Why would you think a homosexual couple would need your tax dollars to help raise an adopted child?

Does Homosexuality somehow make people poor?

Let's sterilize all anarchists too, while we're at it.

Why would you think a homosexual couple would need your tax dollars to help raise an adopted child?

Does Homosexuality somehow make people poor?

What's wrong with anarchists? Too much balls for you to handle? They think for themselves and don't need the Fed to nanny their little butts from cradle to grave? I'll take them over fascists any day.

My point is you leftwingers created this environment. YOU have destroyed personal accountability in this nation. Wait ... let me guess ... she's a conservative. The only people leftwingers hold accountable for their actions.:cuckoo:

Conservatism teaches the woman to keep her legs shut. Liberal policies don't hold her accountable for spreading them. They just bail her out.

What's wrong with anarchists? Too much balls for you to handle? They think for themselves and don't need the Fed to nanny their little butts from cradle to grave? I'll take them over fascists any day.

My point is you leftwingers created this environment. YOU have destroyed personal accountability in this nation. Wait ... let me guess ... she's a conservative. The only people leftwingers hold accountable for their actions.:cuckoo:

Conservatism teaches the woman to keep her legs shut. Liberal policies don't hold her accountable for spreading them. They just bail her out.

People like this aren't "Liberals" or "Conservatives".

People like this don't vote.

This woman expects society to take care of her, true, but (and this is important):

If she had money, she wouldn't support the other side of the equation, and would resent paying taxes just like any conservative.

In other words, if she were to win the lottery tomorrow, she'd be complaining about people she had to support, just like you are.

Thus, this person isn't a "Liberal", they're a scam artist out to get whatever they can through whatever means they can.

Forum List

Back