this is fucking ridiculous

Mother, 12 children leave motel for new home

sterilize this crazy bitch immediately. what a fucking useless parent. she should be thrown in jail for raising TWELVE kids in a shit environment without proper ways to finance their education and well being.

Interesting read.
Covers a lot in a nutshell. Need better source though.

Compulsory sterilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yea the source is low key, but it would be quite the made up story.

"I need money," she said. "I need transportation. My children need a place to live."

what? she couldn't figure this out before she made 15 kids???

"I need money," she said. "I need transportation. My children need a place to live."

the article says she was living off her husbands cocaine business before he got busted. I am sure the kids will now follow in their fathers footsteps

The kids may very well surprize you all.

Don't be a pollyanna. Yes, it's possible that a couple of them might beat the odds, but it's well documented that statistically most of them won't.

Poor people are not as evil as you think

You don't know what the fuck I think. I never stated, nor implied, that poor people were evil. Her entitlement attitude has contributed to her making some poor choices, and her children will more than likely continue to live by her example.

Last edited:
You know, there is another issue that the article mentions that really might be at the heart of this case, especially to true libertarians and even to our founding fathers and the citizens here until the late 19th century and early 20th century, and that is:

Illegal Drugs

Drugs were never illegal here, until the time I mentioned above...and the reason why was because THE PEOPLE, would NOT LET the Government dictate, what they smoked or snorted or popped or whatever-ed! The citizens felt that this was BEYOND the gvts reach with their limited powers....our gvt could NOT pass any laws restricting citizens freedoms on these type of things....

What finally happened, with a bunch of smear campaigns from various entities....the religious, the prejudice, the BIG GUN PAPER business run by Hearst for his newspapers who did not want competition with Hemp Paper and bunch of other big buck lobbying put upon congress, Congress started passing drug laws in a back handed manner....they said the drugs were still legal to buy or have, but legislated that you had to purchase a tax stamp from the Federal Gvt in order for any transaction to take place....BUT THEY NEVER PRODUCED a tax stamp to buy.... I kid you not, freedoms taken away in one swoop of an inked pen.... This is the SHORT of it....there really is so much more and the History Channel has a great special on Illegal Drugs in America that goes in to it more.

Anyway, to get to point....

It says in this article that this woman and the father of 10 of her children...essentially, who supported a house/roof over their head through dealing cocaine.

And that she and her children's troubles began when her common husband/father of her 10 children, was arrested and convicted for selling coke, and she, a stay at home mom with all those kids, now had no money coming in anymore from essentially, her common husband and his business....because he was incarcerated for it. (And yes, I did say business....)

For the first one hundred years after 1776, what this husband of hers did for a living, WAS NOT ILLEGAL in this country of ours.

So, for the sake of discussion, regarding this case and what I have mentioned above....

How many other cases, similar to this case, are there in our system, just because someone was dealing or even smoking pot or coke....? Cases like this meaning, not only are we spending about $60 grand a year in some states incarcerating users or dealers of drugs, we are also having to now pick up the tab, for the Families they left behind, with no income or means of support now?

Care

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
You know, there is another issue that the article mentions that really might be at the heart of this case, especially to true libertarians and even to our founding fathers and the citizens here until the late 19th century and early 20th century, and that is:

Illegal Drugs

Drugs were never illegal here, until the time I mentioned above...and the reason why was because THE PEOPLE, would NOT LET the Government dictate, what they smoked or snorted or popped or whatever-ed! The citizens felt that this was BEYOND the gvts reach with their limited powers....our gvt could NOT pass any laws restricting citizens freedoms on these type of things....

What finally happened, with a bunch of smear campaigns from various entities....the religious, the prejudice, the BIG GUN PAPER business run by Hearst for his newspapers who did not want competition with Hemp Paper and bunch of other big buck lobbying put upon congress, Congress started passing drug laws in a back handed manner....they said the drugs were still legal to buy or have, but legislated that you had to purchase a tax stamp from the Federal Gvt in order for any transaction to take place....BUT THEY NEVER PRODUCED a tax stamp to buy.... I kid you not, freedoms taken away in one swoop of an inked pen.... This is the SHORT of it....there really is so much more and the History Channel has a great special on Illegal Drugs in America that goes in to it more.

It says in this article that this woman and the father of 10 of her children...essentially, who supported a house/roof over their head through dealing cocaine.

And that she and her children's troubles began when her common husband/father of her 10 children, was arrested and convicted for selling coke, and she, a stay at home mom with all those kids, now had no money coming in anymore from essentially, her common husband and his business....because he was incarcerated for it. (And yes, I did say business....)

For the first one hundred years after 1776, what this husband of hers did for a living, WAS NOT ILLEGAL in this country of ours.

So, for the sake of discussion, regarding this case and what I have mentioned above....

How many other cases, similar to this case, are there in our system, just because someone was dealing or even smoking pot or coke....? Cases like this meaning, not only are we spending about $60 grand a year in some states incarcerating users or dealers of drugs, we are also having to now pick up the tab, for the Families they left behind, with no income or means of support now?

Care

indeed! what a post! he didn't force anyone to take his drugs, he was simply an entrepreneur. too bad hes in jail now because poiliticians want all the drug profits to themselves

Mother, 12 children leave motel for new home

sterilize this crazy bitch immediately. what a fucking useless parent. she should be thrown in jail for raising TWELVE kids in a shit environment without proper ways to finance their education and well being.

she's a woman. has a woman's body and the woman must make the choice.. right??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reproductive choice is made by the woman,,stay the fuck outta her womb blu.

Exactly....her womb, her choice. ;)

If she's got the unrestricted right to abort for any reason (or NO reason) at all--without requiring US government permission, then she has the unrestricted right to carry to term for any reason (or NO reason) at all and she doesn't need permission for that either.

Abortion = stay out of her womb, it's private

Too many kids = invade that womb and shut it down.

:rolleyes:

Illegal Drugs

Care

You know who he was dealing coke to? other people's kids. Coke is a terrible terrible drug.. can blow your heart right out of your chest. he belongs in prison.

I'm having issues with all of those things myself right now, lost our home in the floods back in September 09 (in a roach motel apartment temporarily until insurance, etc determine our next move), totaled out our car 3 weeks ago and we don't have full coverage (ie replacement) on the car.

Why the hell am I still waiting for ya'll to fix everything for me? HELLO ya'll.....get to work and get busy, peeps. Snap, snap, snap. ;) :D

Oh, and excuse me for being responsible. I stopped at my two 15 year old boy/girl twins when I saw just how expensive and time consuming raising these two were going to be, I figured that having more kids probably wasn't a real responsible choice. My bad. I won't be as responsible next time! *gasp*

Last edited:

Illegal Drugs

Care

You know who he was dealing coke to? other people's kids. Coke is a terrible terrible drug.. can blow your heart right out of your chest. he belongs in prison.

"other people's kids" aren't forced to take it. its their personal responsbility

With measured indignation, Adams said somebody owes her.

Uhm, NO MA'AM. NOBODY OWES YOU A DAMNED THING. Nobody.

YOU made the choice to have 15 children.

Not me. Not anyone else.

YOU.

NOBODY OWES YOU A THING, but *YOU* damned sure owe your children a better life than the one you've given them. You don't deserve them, and they don't deserve the shit life you've given them.

The NERVE.....someobody owes you.

How 'bout I owe you a ladies size-7 shoe up your ass? Fuck off and get real, bitch. :evil:

The kids may very well surprize you all.

Don't be a pollyanna. Yes, it's possible that a couple of them might beat the odds, but it's well documented that statistically most of them won't.

Poor people are not as evil as you think

I don't think she is the evil one. I think the evil ones are the ones who lied to her and told her that someone owes her something. That she is somehow a victim here. Someone who has told her that she can't make it unless the government gives her help.

They are the evil ones. She is just ignorant and her children have to suffer for it.

Oh and the fathers of these children arent very good either.

the article says she was living off her husbands cocaine business before he got busted. I am sure the kids will now follow in their fathers footsteps

If that's true then the Police should charge her with conspiracy to deal drugs.

Illegal Drugs

Care

"other people's kids" aren't forced to take it. its their personal responsbility

yep,, and asswipe wasn't forced to sell it either. he's right where he belongs.

Forum List

Back