this is fucking ridiculous

Mother, 12 children leave motel for new home

sterilize this crazy bitch immediately. what a fucking useless parent. she should be thrown in jail for raising TWELVE kids in a shit environment without proper ways to finance their education and well being.

she's a woman. has a woman's body and the woman must make the choice.. right??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reproductive choice is made by the woman,,stay the fuck outta her womb blu.

The choice she needs to make is to close her legs, get a job, and feed her damned kids

So, she should not have sex with her husband...? yes, essentially the Father of 10 of her children is a common husband, it is who she cohabited with, he was working, although it was via selling cocaine and putting a roof over his partner's and kids head, until he got incarcerated.

I'd say she and her partner have a pretty healthy relationship together to last that many years with that much sex and that many kids together.

Although this woman's demands and concerns were said in a nasty way and in a manner of entitlement, we could just be hearing the words of a very frustrated mother, with a damn lot of kids, all of whom she actually loves....and with their main supporter, the kids father locked up, she has been having to deal with being completely left out in the cold....and yes, the Father could have thought about that before he decided to deal...

Regardless, your comment about her keeping her legs shut to essentially her spouse, and her going to work to support these 15 kids, in my opinion, is utterly ridiculous....it is IMPOSSIBLE, impossible for this woman to be able to go to work....SHE IS WORKING taking care of that truck load!

I don't know who is Catholic here, I know YOU are not JB, but what this woman has done...NOT ABORT her children and NOT use birth control, IS precisely what the Catholic Church teaches as being what God wants from us.....there have been many threads bashing this dictate, especially when we have people in the third world with no way to feed them, plopping out children one after the other and the Catholic Church is speaking out against the pill or rubbers etc....And granted most Catholics in America NEVER FOLLOWED what their Church teaches on the subject....but it is still the Church's stance that they say is God's word on this....

I think we need to redraw our drug laws and that we are spending $60 grand a year on incarcerating people like her common husband who was contributing to her and their children's care....until the State decided to use power they were never given by the constitution, to incarcerate the father.

she's a woman. has a woman's body and the woman must make the choice.. right??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The choice she needs to make is to close her legs, get a job, and feed her damned kids

So, she should not have sex with her husband...? yes, essentially the Father of 10 of her children is a common husband, it is who she cohabited with, he was working, although it was via selling cocaine and putting a roof over his partner's and kids head, until he got incarcerated.

I'd say she and her partner have a pretty healthy relationship together to last that many years with that much sex and that many kids together.

Although this woman's demands and concerns were said in a nasty way and in a manner of entitlement, we could just be hearing the words of a very frustrated mother, with a damn lot of kids, all of whom she actually loves....and with their main supporter, the kids father locked up, she has been having to deal with being completely left out in the cold....and yes, the Father could have thought about that before he decided to deal...

Regardless, your comment about her keeping her legs shut to essentially her spouse, and her going to work to support these 15 kids, in my opinion, is utterly ridiculous....it is IMPOSSIBLE, impossible for this woman to be able to go to work....SHE IS WORKING taking care of that truck load!

I don't know who is Catholic here, I know YOU are not JB, but what this woman has done...NOT ABORT her children and NOT use birth control, IS precisely what the Catholic Church teaches as being what God wants from us.....there have been many threads bashing this dictate, especially when we have people in the third world with no way to feed them, plopping out children one after the other and the Catholic Church is speaking out against the pill or rubbers etc....And granted most Catholics in America NEVER FOLLOWED what their Church teaches on the subject....but it is still the Church's stance that they say is God's word on this....

I think we need to redraw our drug laws and that we are spending $60 grand a year on incarcerating people like her common husband who was contributing to her and their children's care....until the State decided to use power they were never given by the constitution, to incarcerate the father.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

not even worth the arguement.

Mother, 12 children leave motel for new home

sterilize this crazy bitch immediately. what a fucking useless parent. she should be thrown in jail for raising TWELVE kids in a shit environment without proper ways to finance their education and well being.

But if we sterilze woman like this one, where will out next generation of cannon fodder come from?

What?

Do you think the parents of the Prep school boys are going to put their children out there on our behalf?

Get a clue, we NEED poor people, to exploit, to do our shit jobs for us, and to kill or be killed for us, too.

Last edited:
So, she should not have sex with her husband...?

Not if she's too stupid to use condoms, take the pill, or get her tubes tied.

I don't give have a shit about her so-called 'right' to have more children she's not going to care and provide for.
yes, essentially the Father of 10 of her children is a common husband, it is who she cohabited with, he was working, although it was via selling cocaine and putting a roof over his partner's and kids head, until he got incarcerated.

Right... because he's the victim here, sure...

Nice to see you don't give a damned about the children, only the people who could vote
Although this woman's demands and concerns were said in a nasty way and in a manner of entitlement, we could just be hearing the words of a very frustrated mother, with a damn lot of kids,

No, we're hearing the words of a fucking parasite who should sterilized, since she's not smart enough to provide for her kids or use birth control.
all of whom she actually loves....and with their main supporter, the kids father locked up, she has been having to deal with being completely left out in the cold....

Perhaps they shouldn't have been drug dealers?

She should have thought of that before. I don't giver a damned about her 'problem's She need to be sterilized before she creates more children who are going to be forced to live in poverty because their mother's too stupid to provide for her children or keep her legs closed.

I don't give a damned what the Universal Roman Church of Satan says to justify encouraging people to force more children to live in poverty. I's not surprising, though, that they want those dependent on the church to create more sexual partners for the priests.

Maybe we should just stop paying people to have children they cannot afford to raise.
you're left with 2 options

let the kids starve

or take care of the kids, so the parents still don't have to support them

I agree.

According to the article the kids were all taken from her and she got em all back. Why??

Who in their right mind would think this idiot is capable of raising kids?? Producinig em, no problem, overtime for that, but raising them?? BS.

They should take the kids and leave that idiot fuck out on the street.

I would never let a kid starve, but that stupid fucking cow?? No problem.

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

awesome again

how the fuck do people get shit like this into their head? stuff like this seriously makes me consider mass eugenics

Face it bluballs, Obama (and prior to him people on the left like him), Clinton, Democrats and liberalism promotes this.

Why is she now in a desperate situation and begging for welfare? Because her drug dealing boyfriend went to jail. These are the usual suspects for welfare receiptants.

But if we sterilze woman like this one, where will out next generation of cannon fodder come from?

What?

Do you think the parents of the Prep school boys are going to put their children out there on our behalf?

Get a clue, we NEED poor people, to exploit, to do our shit jobs for us, and to kill or be killed for us, too.

I thought that's why we allow illegal immigration.:confused:

Care and Willow have shown their true colours by caring only about the woman's 'right' to breed and not the fate to which she's condemning these children.

so you are an advocate that a "woman's body is not hers to make decisions about?" is that your position?

Nobody should be having that many kids, although they are free to. 6 billion and rising population of the earth, with estimated a billion are starving. We can't keep growing at this rate. As we know with the animal world, when it gets overpopulated, bad things like disease and starvation happen

You know, there is another issue that the article mentions that really might be at the heart of this case, especially to true libertarians and even to our founding fathers and the citizens here until the late 19th century and early 20th century, and that is:

Illegal Drugs

Drugs were never illegal here, until the time I mentioned above...and the reason why was because THE PEOPLE, would NOT LET the Government dictate, what they smoked or snorted or popped or whatever-ed! The citizens felt that this was BEYOND the gvts reach with their limited powers....our gvt could NOT pass any laws restricting citizens freedoms on these type of things....

What finally happened, with a bunch of smear campaigns from various entities....the religious, the prejudice, the BIG GUN PAPER business run by Hearst for his newspapers who did not want competition with Hemp Paper and bunch of other big buck lobbying put upon congress, Congress started passing drug laws in a back handed manner....they said the drugs were still legal to buy or have, but legislated that you had to purchase a tax stamp from the Federal Gvt in order for any transaction to take place....BUT THEY NEVER PRODUCED a tax stamp to buy.... I kid you not, freedoms taken away in one swoop of an inked pen.... This is the SHORT of it....there really is so much more and the History Channel has a great special on Illegal Drugs in America that goes in to it more.

Anyway, to get to point....

It says in this article that this woman and the father of 10 of her children...essentially, who supported a house/roof over their head through dealing cocaine.

And that she and her children's troubles began when her common husband/father of her 10 children, was arrested and convicted for selling coke, and she, a stay at home mom with all those kids, now had no money coming in anymore from essentially, her common husband and his business....because he was incarcerated for it. (And yes, I did say business....)

For the first one hundred years after 1776, what this husband of hers did for a living, WAS NOT ILLEGAL in this country of ours.

So, for the sake of discussion, regarding this case and what I have mentioned above....

How many other cases, similar to this case, are there in our system, just because someone was dealing or even smoking pot or coke....? Cases like this meaning, not only are we spending about $60 grand a year in some states incarcerating users or dealers of drugs, we are also having to now pick up the tab, for the Families they left behind, with no income or means of support now?

Care

Are you serious? Why would anyone promote the use of any drug? This womens plight is a perfect example of why you shouldn't take that road.....

That you would suggest her partner/husband should be free to continue dealing cocaine is preposterous.....yeah we would have a great society if we all dealt drugs.....your crazy.....

we would have a free society. people who be free to sell them and people would be free to choose if they want to use them.

You mean like the right to choose to buy healthcare or not? That free country?

The kids may very well surprize you all.

Don't be a pollyanna. Yes, it's possible that a couple of them might beat the odds, but it's well documented that statistically most of them won't.

Poor people are not as evil as you think

I have to agree this woman is a complete moron popping out that many kids while being dirt poor. WHat a dumbass. I'm compassionate about people being in trouble, but you get to 12 kids, that's beyond irresponsible and her struggles are no fault but hers. Use a damn condom

You know, there is another issue that the article mentions that really might be at the heart of this case, especially to true libertarians and even to our founding fathers and the citizens here until the late 19th century and early 20th century, and that is:

Illegal Drugs

Drugs were never illegal here, until the time I mentioned above...and the reason why was because THE PEOPLE, would NOT LET the Government dictate, what they smoked or snorted or popped or whatever-ed! The citizens felt that this was BEYOND the gvts reach with their limited powers....our gvt could NOT pass any laws restricting citizens freedoms on these type of things....

What finally happened, with a bunch of smear campaigns from various entities....the religious, the prejudice, the BIG GUN PAPER business run by Hearst for his newspapers who did not want competition with Hemp Paper and bunch of other big buck lobbying put upon congress, Congress started passing drug laws in a back handed manner....they said the drugs were still legal to buy or have, but legislated that you had to purchase a tax stamp from the Federal Gvt in order for any transaction to take place....BUT THEY NEVER PRODUCED a tax stamp to buy.... I kid you not, freedoms taken away in one swoop of an inked pen.... This is the SHORT of it....there really is so much more and the History Channel has a great special on Illegal Drugs in America that goes in to it more.

Anyway, to get to point....

It says in this article that this woman and the father of 10 of her children...essentially, who supported a house/roof over their head through dealing cocaine.

And that she and her children's troubles began when her common husband/father of her 10 children, was arrested and convicted for selling coke, and she, a stay at home mom with all those kids, now had no money coming in anymore from essentially, her common husband and his business....because he was incarcerated for it. (And yes, I did say business....)

For the first one hundred years after 1776, what this husband of hers did for a living, WAS NOT ILLEGAL in this country of ours.

So, for the sake of discussion, regarding this case and what I have mentioned above....

How many other cases, similar to this case, are there in our system, just because someone was dealing or even smoking pot or coke....? Cases like this meaning, not only are we spending about $60 grand a year in some states incarcerating users or dealers of drugs, we are also having to now pick up the tab, for the Families they left behind, with no income or means of support now?

Care

You know who he was dealing coke to? other people's kids. Coke is a terrible terrible drug.. can blow your heart right out of your chest. he belongs in prison.

"other people's kids" aren't forced to take it. its their personal responsbility

Plus, coke is only a terrible drug when people abuse it and get addicted.

I'd say crack and heroin are a terrible drug, far more addicting than coke. Usually people do it once and they are hooked. THere are plenty of moderate coke users. anyway, off topic

Care and Willow have shown their true colours by caring only about the woman's 'right' to breed and not the fate to which she's condemning these children.

Well, every human being should have the right to breed if they choose to, as much as it can suck for their children, as they may be horrible parents.THere are many parents out there that only have a couple kids, can afford to raise them, but mess their children up by being overly strict, mistreated them, molest them, and other things that condemn them to have a tough time in life.

As bad as what this woman did, there is no way should people not have the basic freedom to reproduce if they want to. If the kids are that much in trouble, they can take her kids away from her

"She said Adams' apartment was trashed. Clothes and food were scattered everywhere, screens were broken out. Chiellini began eviction proceedings. Adams failed to show up for two eviction hearings."

two of the fathers are in jail. She is only 37, she could easily have 4 more kids

Obama should help them by letting them live at the white house.

Forum List

Back