This Forum Needs to Set an Example

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great Lucy has spoken.

But screw that; Lewdog has a concern and I hope Lucy's right that those scumbags don't come here and I'll insult and pester them to the best of my ability if they do. This place is anything but an echo chamber, that's for sure.

Isn't it funny that it is not ok to silence someone else's opinion for her... but they are trying to silence mine and those that agree with my position in this thread?

At least I have a reason for my position.

I'll show how much of an open mind *I* have by asking Lucy Hamilton a couple simple questions.

What type of value does a thread by a poster proclaiming Black men like to sleep with donkeys have to this forum?

What kind of value does a thread proclaiming the gene pool of a race is sewage have to this forum?

So, you're saying that the staff should ban people you disagree with.
No, he's saying the board should banish the obvious racists to keep more from migrating to the USMB and taking over.........
They can't take over the site. The racists we have here already are generally ignored and/or ridiculed, also likely kept out of social groups. I know I don't invite racists to my own personal group.

Even if he had some sort of point, hating any group or groups of people is not against the rules, so banning people for "being racist" likely won't happen. It's a slippery slope, anyway, as it's just banning people you disagree with.

Yeah except "Hate speech" is in the forum rules when you sign up.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

Onnnnk! You fail.

Hateful rhetoric is not SJW pre-defined "Hatespeech", sorry, Charlie.

But screw that; Lewdog has a concern and I hope Lucy's right that those scumbags don't come here and I'll insult and pester them to the best of my ability if they do. This place is anything but an echo chamber, that's for sure.

Isn't it funny that it is not ok to silence someone else's opinion for her... but they are trying to silence mine and those that agree with my position in this thread?

I'll show how much of an open mind *I* have by asking Lucy Hamilton a couple simple questions.

What type of value does a thread by a poster proclaiming Black men like to sleep with donkeys have to this forum?

What kind of value does a thread proclaiming the gene pool of a race is sewage have to this forum?

How many people in this thread have agreed with your expanded points? My count has it at four people, the majority of people in this thread do not agree with you suggesting that this forum is turned into a Politically Correct Echo Chamber where ANYTHING that you disagree with is termed Hate Speech you little Fascist.

As you @ me to this thread.

Why are you insisting on still rambling about the donkey thread? That thread was locked, it was very distasteful.

Who cares about idiots who post such threads, you seem unusually obsessed.

WTF?! Grow up.

How many people in this thread have agreed with your expanded points? My count has it at four people, the majority of people in this thread do not agree with you suggesting that this forum is turned into a Politically Correct Echo Chamber.

Why are you insisting on still rambling about the donkey thread? That thread was locked, it was very distasteful.

WTF?! Grow up.

Why? Because those are the type of threads that will continually have to be dealt with. THAT'S been the point all along, not these made up points you few people keep making up.

How many people in this thread have agreed with your expanded points? My count has it at four people, the majority of people in this thread do not agree with you suggesting that this forum is turned into a Politically Correct Echo Chamber.

WTF?! Grow up.

Why? Because those are the type of threads that will continually have to be dealt with. THAT'S been the point all along, not these made up points you few people keep making up.

Well is it any of your business? No.

So let the moderators decide these things, that's what the mods are for.

WTF?! Grow up.

THIS IS A FORUM FEEDBACK THREAD. It is here for a reason.

WTF?! Grow up.

Then let them deal with it and don't bother yourself.

This software provides for an ignore option. I suggest you use it on those you deem to be hateful.

WTF?! Grow up.

Yes a Forum Feedback section, it's not for you to dictate to the moderators what they should be doing or for you to declare what is and isn't Hate Speech and who should or should not be allowed at this forum based on your interpretation of what constitutes Hate Speech.

You are a Fascist, you do not want any opinion that is a different opinion to your own, the solution is to grow a thicker skin and also if you are that distressed, use the Ignore Function and also stop whining.

I would have told you already to get off your High Horse, but you fell off it about 10 pages ago.

WTF?! Grow up.

Yes a Forum Feedback section, it's not for you to dictate to the moderators what they should be doing or for you to declare what is and isn't Hate Speech and who should or should not be allowed at this forum based on your interpretation of what constitutes Hate Speech.

You are a Fascist, you do not want any opinion that is a different opinion to your own, the solution is to grow a thicker skin and also if you are that distressed, use the Ignore Function and also stop whining.

I would have told you already to get off your High Horse, but you fell off it about 10 pages ago.

You don't know what Feedback means.

And it is obvious you don't know what Fascism means considering how you throw the term around like manhole covers.

[/quote]The stats were quoted from the article.[/QUOTE]

OK I didn't see the link....I went there and found this...

"Before it disappeared, the site hosted a series of discussion boards used by white supremacists and neo-Nazis, and boasted more than 300,000 registered members in 2015."

Not sure if SF's boasting qualifies as a reliable population of data from which to draw any statistical conclusion all we can do is wait and see I guess.

Prove that I've done that. I've said repeatedly that I am only talking about the blatantly obvious people, yet here are many of you creating a strawman argument extrapolating my comments to include a large group of people. What's funny about that, is it like you are masking your defense of those types of people to exist by grouping them into a much larger crowd. Do you even understand what you are doing? YOU are the one here that is putting these same types of idiots into your own inner circle, not me.
Sassyirishlass is one of the rdeans of the right, it's a curable condition but like quitting smoking one has to really want to.

Sassy is okay, so stop it Captain Jack Sparrow :meow:
Sassy is an extreme partisan hack who relies entirely on base sociopolitical generalizations and stereotypes just like most on this board appear to do regardless of which side they're on.

Good grief, another clown bloviates
Look, we know you have the power of projection, it came with your Power Ranger suit............

upload_2017-8-28_16-17-37.jpeg

That's classier than your Teletubby outfit.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

upload_2017-8-28_16-28-13.jpeg

Not that anyone here would run to their little safe place where they only hear responses that don't offend them...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

WTF?! Grow up.

And it is obvious you don't know what Fascism means considering how you throw the term around like manhole covers.

Here's some feedback, you leftist fascist wanker. Assume the lotus position and chant that you wanna blow Buddha. Seriously, you need to chill out and GFY.

WTF?! Grow up.

images

While you appear to think anything that doesn't fit your little world view must fall under the category of hate speech.

Did you perhaps get your definition for hate speech from a Bazooka Joe wrapper, Cracker Jack surprise, or something?

Does it offend you when you see a Confederate flag, veteran, white man, elephant, tea bag, or perhaps just looking in the mirror?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I think this thread is providing another important purpose. Make sure to remember all the Conservatives in this thread that are here arguing in the defense of racist posters... until it gets pointed out how many racist posters support Trump and they no longer want to claim them.
You sound like a member of the gestapo. Are you taking names too?

The people here who are disagreeing with your typically regressive authoritarian approach to those with unpleasant views appear to me to clearly be doing so on the basis of protecting free speech.
Not to mention that overt racists are usually the easiest people to counter. Why are you so afraid of them? And why do you demand they are silenced? Why don't you support free speech and counter their 'arguments' instead of stamping your feet and trampling all over hard earned freedoms? Tragic.

With news that Stormfront was shut down, there is going to be a flood of racists to this forum, one of which has already made theirself well known today, starting like 5 race baiting threads in a matter of hours. If this forum doesn't want to lose a lot of good people from being overrun by these types of people, they are going to need to start making examples of these racists and banning them as fast as possible.
Soooooo, running away from the fight is your way of dealing with the racists if they try to move in en mass?

What fight is there? They flood the forum with ridiculous hate threads that aren't even arguable, and then are piled on by other members of their ilk.
Perhaps you should use ignore? Or simply let the mods do their thang?

So, you're saying that the staff should ban people you disagree with.
No, he's saying the board should banish the obvious racists to keep more from migrating to the USMB and taking over.........
They can't take over the site. The racists we have here already are generally ignored and/or ridiculed, also likely kept out of social groups. I know I don't invite racists to my own personal group.

Even if he had some sort of point, hating any group or groups of people is not against the rules, so banning people for "being racist" likely won't happen. It's a slippery slope, anyway, as it's just banning people you disagree with.

Yeah except "Hate speech" is in the forum rules when you sign up.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."
Then the mods will deal with it!

Wanna see some hate speech? Look up Tigerred's posts.
Now, there is a difference of debating or giving of opinions regarding race, supposed superiority, etc...and downright trolling, rabid foaming, and the like. We have some racists here already, and it ain't for sharing differing opinions. Its flat out trolling.

So, USMB is still here and doing its thang like it always has. Staff will handle it. Relax, everyone. Before picking the sticks and logs out of a now dead boards eye..concentrate on the slivers still HERE and has always been here.

Sassyirishlass is one of the rdeans of the right, it's a curable condition but like quitting smoking one has to really want to.

Sassy is an extreme partisan hack who relies entirely on base sociopolitical generalizations and stereotypes just like most on this board appear to do regardless of which side they're on.

Look, we know you have the power of projection, it came with your Power Ranger suit............

View attachment 146470

*****CHUCKLE*****

You actually made a funny!!! I'm proud of you, you're finally making progress. :thup:

Last edited:

View attachment 146470

*****CHUCKLE*****

upload_2017-8-28_16-17-37-jpeg.146470

^^^^ The purple one is the faggot yes? :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back