This COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of Cain by the MSM will be the new standard we can expect

And who is reporting the story over and over like a broken record?

Who did cain say leaked the story?

This thread isn't about who leaked the story numbnuts. It's about the media decimating a candidate with unsubstantiated stories.

HORSESHIT--Before anyone knew who Herman Cain was--the restaurant association had to payoff TWO women who signed an agreement that they would never TALK--now we have a registered REPUBLICAN female with a resume taller than you--who is in your face telling the tale.

This guy is toast--he is a skirt chaser--get over it. Put a fork in him--he's done.

This isn't about guilt or innocence. No proof is truly known beyond he said she said. Many a man were found guilty or innocent with less proof.

This is about the personal destruction of a candidate based merely on the words of a couple people. This destruction is done through beating the drums of a story that offered less proof than the actual words and action of Rev Wright or Aeyrs.

Our media is now officially in charge of who can make a splash in politics and who can't and that's just wrong. Now don't get me wrong I believe that the story was worthy of being reported once or twice but with no new evidence the constant barrage of this story in the media was unethical by journalistic standards. The story was hyped to the point that any person seeking their 15 minutes of fame could now put themselves in the limelight with just the slightest involvement with Cain in the past.

The Duke Lacross team is a perfect example of the power of the media. They had everyone convicting the team by simply pounding the story over and over.

Weather or not you believe Cain was the right man for the job one thing is sure. He is an eligible American that deserved a fair shake in the process. He did not receive that fair shake. Being a journalist used to be a dignified job. Now its about ratings and sales.

Future elections will never be the same.

People simply ought to remember there certain things you cannot do when you are in a position of power and that having power does not mean you have a license to coerce folks. If Herman Cain is guilty of all he is accused of, then that does not paint a good picture. I know. I know.

I just wish the Sharon Bialek woman had made some noise when her incident happened some 14 years ago. She probably may have protected other victims. I just do not understand why victims forget that silence simply makes more victims.

Who did cain say leaked the story?

This thread isn't about who leaked the story numbnuts. It's about the media decimating a candidate with unsubstantiated stories.

HORSESHIT--Before anyone knew who Herman Cain was--the restaurant association had to payoff TWO women who signed an agreement that they would never TALK--now we have a registered REPUBLICAN female with a resume taller than you--who is in your face telling the tale.

This guy is toast--he is a skirt chaser--get over it. Put a fork in him--he's done.

Are you an idiot or what? She has had as many jobs in the last 15 years as an average McDonald's has cooks. She has files bankruptcy two fucking times and been sued several times including one in a paternity suit.

So we have a woman that can't hold a job. Doesn't pay her bills and wouldn't support her own child. Yet you say her resume is impeccable?

You high?

Are you an idiot or what? She has had as many jobs in the last 15 years as an average McDonald's has cooks. She has files bankruptcy two fucking times and been sued several times including one in a paternity suit.

So we have a woman that can't hold a job. Doesn't pay her bills and wouldn't support her own child. Yet you say her resume is impeccable?

You high?

Not from what I saw. You have got to be a little more than curious why two women who accused him of the same were paid OFF--and signed an agreement not to TALK. Now we have a woman--a registered republican--with a resume that is fantastic--with sworn affidavits from friends of hers--that state she remarked on this when it happened?

The MSM reported on Dukakis, Clinton, Bush.... You been living under a rock? Or are you an idiot?

I never said they didn't jackass. Dukakis was an idiot and both Clinton and Bush survived the onslaught didn't they? You libs just can't grasp the point. This is the first successful assassination of a candidate by the media.

Get it? Or are you just denying it because you like the outcome?

Its not over.

Off topic, however as a fellow tradesman I must tell you what I witnessed today.

2 sidewalk sections being poured, The only forms set. 5 union guys on the job plus the cement driver. :lol:

But the head of the association’s human resources department at the time said in an interview with POLITICO last week that she was unfamiliar with any complaints from female employees about Cain.

“No, I do not,” said Mary Ose, the former human resources chief, when asked if she was aware of allegations about Cain’s behavior.

When pressed, Ose, now retired and living in Arkansas, said she never heard any hint of a problem with Cain and female association employees.

“No, none,” she said.

Read more: Herman Cain contradicts former National Restaurant Association HR chief on investigation - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

When it's a Conservative candidate, the partisans play the victim card. The main stream media boogeyman is loose! OOOOooo!

But if it's a Democrat, as soon as any hint of a conspiratorial takedown is suggested, the Conservatives mock the Democrat defenders as playing the victim card. See how it's done? If one of 'our' candidates is less than perfect, it's someone else's fault. If it's one of theirs, they are crybabies looking for a scapegoat.

When it's a Democrat (see John Edwards) the media is doing their due diligence and must be applauded (right after the Grand Jury is impanelled, of course). When it's a Conservative, there MUST BE a grand conspiracy afoot!

Partisan hacks. Worse than kids on a playground.

You high?

Not from what I saw. You have got to be a little more than curious why two women who accused him of the same were paid OFF--and signed an agreement not to TALK. Now we have a woman--a registered republican--with a resume that is fantastic--with sworn affidavits from friends of hers--that state she remarked on this when it happened?

What part of being fired from several jobs is impressive? What part of not supporting your own child is impressive? What part of filling bankruptcy not once but twice and dumping your debt on the American people is impressive? What part of a friend or two sticking up for another friend is irrefutable evidence?

Bandwagon much?

You high?

What part of being fired from several jobs is impressive? What part of not supporting your own child is impressive? What part of filling bankruptcy not once but twice and dumping your debt on the American people is impressive? What part of a friend or two sticking up for another friend is irrefutable evidence?

Bandwagon much?

She had to sue her x for child support--as do 99% of the single mothers in this country. The other you mention I have not seen.

Herman Cain is clearly NOT the candidate that can beat Barack Obama.

Last edited:

Bandwagon much?

She had to sue her x for child support--as do 99% of the single mothers in this country. The other you mention I have not seen.

As I stated in the OP. This is less about Cain as an individual and more an indictment of the media. I'm not a Cain supporter as far as his run goes but I am a supporter in every man being treated equally in the race by the media.

Think about it. Newt actually fucked other women while married. Far worse scenario than a purported sexual advance that was rejected. So what is the difference? 2 things come to mind.

1. Cain is leading and popular.

2. Cain is a black republican.

Newts skeletons are far worse yet were all talking about Cain.

well for all of the conservatives out there, in about three months or less, I will have a series of u-tube vids that will embarrass all of the libturds out there. it will take quite an effort to produce this project. It's actually going to be a news parody created with a minature news set (about 4 by 5 feet) the news station will be called "VNBC" and anyone wanna guess what the V stands for? and I already have the gift of writing very funny newscasts, now I am gonna put them to good use!

Bandwagon much?

As I stated in the OP. This is less about Cain as an individual and more an indictment of the media. I'm not a Cain supporter as far as his run goes but I am a supporter in every man being treated equally in the race by the media.

Think about it. Newt actually fucked other women while married. Far worse scenario than a purported sexual advance that was rejected. So what is the difference? 2 things come to mind.

What a load of horse shit....All candidates have been put under this kind of scrutiny before and worse.

As stated, your'e a fucking idiot....

Bandwagon much?

What makes you think Cain hasn't had women accept his advances?

This COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of Cain by the MSM will be the new standard we can expect

Crediting the MSM for Cain's destruction is wrong. Cain caused his own destruction. He should of vetted himself knowing how these "thing"s seem to always come out. It happens every election cycle, something eventually comes out of someone's past and bites them in the ass.

Bandwagon much?

It would be considered gracious if you were to admit that your are wrong. Continuing to do battle after defeat is a sign of crazy.

Your #1 is accurate. As dumb as it sounds, Cain was leading in the GOP polls when this story broke. That makes it a big story and invites the frenzy.

Newt will have his past raked over the coals if he ever gets his campaign in shape and is taken seriously.

Your #2 is just stupid.

Forum List

Back