This COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of Cain by the MSM will be the new standard we can expect

I just love how examples of right wing trashing of Dem politicos are given and Gramps basically says "Oh, but that was different because of blah, blah, blah"

Speaking of partisan hackery.....Gramps..

This thread is about THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA destroying a candidate.

It's not about some stupid fucking blogger, radio host or tv commercial.

Learn to comprehend what you read.

> will be waiting for Penthouse or Cherry Magazine to offer Bialek $4000.42 to pose nude in their January 2012 edition. Isn't that why she's coming out of hiding?

These sexual harassment stories are no more made up than the ones about Clinton.

This isn't about guilt or innocence. No proof is truly known beyond he said she said. Many a man were found guilty or innocent with less proof.

This is about the personal destruction of a candidate based merely on the words of a couple people. This destruction is done through beating the drums of a story that offered less proof than the actual words and action of Rev Wright or Aeyrs.

Our media is now officially in charge of who can make a splash in politics and who can't and that's just wrong. Now don't get me wrong I believe that the story was worthy of being reported once or twice but with no new evidence the constant barrage of this story in the media was unethical by journalistic standards. The story was hyped to the point that any person seeking their 15 minutes of fame could now put themselves in the limelight with just the slightest involvement with Cain in the past.

The Duke Lacross team is a perfect example of the power of the media. They had everyone convicting the team by simply pounding the story over and over.

Weather or not you believe Cain was the right man for the job one thing is sure. He is an eligible American that deserved a fair shake in the process. He did not receive that fair shake. Being a journalist used to be a dignified job. Now its about ratings and sales.

Future elections will never be the same.

Herman Cain is TOAST--get over it. The latest is a registered REPUBLICAN woman with a resume who would make anyone jealous--who has sworn affidavits from two friends that s state she told them about this incident right after it happened.

I just love how examples of right wing trashing of Dem politicos are given and Gramps basically says "Oh, but that was different because of blah, blah, blah"

Who did cain say leaked the story?

By Benjy Sarlin

Big Government, Andrew Breitbart’s conservative blog, said they talked to a source who backed up Bialek’s claim that she was a registered Republican who had attended a Tea Party conference were Cain was a speaker just this year.

New Herman Cain Accusation A Challenge To Conservative Supporters | Election 2012

» *UPDATED* Exclusive: Sources Confirm Latest Accuser Is a Republican Who Attended Teacon 2011 Where Herman Cain Was Featured Speaker - Big Government

Let me get this straight.

Cain attempted to abuse her sexually and then she went to one of his rallies?

That's not a little odd to you? Seriously?

Provide me a link that she is a registered republican.

See how that works? Besides it doesn't matter anyhow. And I don't have a link to her lawsuits. It was reported on ABC. Look it up if you doubt it

Once the dust settles I would bet this is another paid DNC lowlife.

How much do you want to bet?

How would it ever be proven and we can go from there. I seen her press conference, an obvious gold digger.

Sweet, like during the Clinton years. Tell me Gramps, how many manufactured Clinton administration "scandals" can you name off the top of your head? I think I can name about 5 or 6.

And the "Mainstream Media" made sure the public was kept fully appraised of each an every one, with good old Rush Limbaugh leading the charge.

But I'm guessing you'll say that that was somehow different.

Who did cain say leaked the story?

And who is reporting the story over and over like a broken record?

Sweet, like during the Clinton years. Tell me Gramps, how many manufactured Clinton administration "scandals" can you name off the top of your head? I think I can name about 5 or 6.

And the "Mainstream Media" made sure the public was kept fully appraised of each an every one, with good old Rush Limbaugh leading the charge.

Absolutely! And on top of that several "Liberals" made their careers off trashing the Clintons - such as Chris Matthews on MSNBC.

Fail

Absolutely! And on top of that several "Liberals" made their careers off trashing the Clintons - such as Chris Matthews on MSNBC.

IOW, Gramps is crying over spilt milk -

Fail

The MSM reported on Dukakis, Clinton, Bush.... You been living under a rock? Or are you an idiot?

Fail

The MSM reported on Dukakis, Clinton, Bush.... You been living under a rock? Or are you an idiot?

I never said they didn't jackass. Dukakis was an idiot and both Clinton and Bush survived the onslaught didn't they? You libs just can't grasp the point. This is the first successful assassination of a candidate by the media.

Get it? Or are you just denying it because you like the outcome?

Forum List

Back