This COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of Cain by the MSM will be the new standard we can expect

I find the complete partisanship of the left in this thread laughable. I tried really hard to keep on track but you guys just fail on every front. I admitted Fox tried to get Obama. I threw you a carrot and you like a stubborn jackass just kept blindly plodding along.
When Fox was on the wright Ayers story continually many of you were up in arms I'm sure. Funny thing is Fox reported on stories that were documented and some were even on video. Yet with Cain all we have is he said she said. Oh.... And a bunch of partisans.

the partisanship of the left?

that's funny in the face of the blatant partisanship of the right.

fauxnews is still trying to *get* obama. but this isn't a "left-leaked" story. it was leaked by the right.

the press goes with it because it's juicy... same as they went with the garbage about the blue dress.

when you run in the big leagues, that's what happens.

cain was an idiot if he didn't think one of his fellow GOP'ers would do opposition research and find out this stuff.

i don't recall seeing you cry about how unfair the media was to anthony weiner who didn't do anything illegal.

Of course you don't recall me commenting on Anthony. I didn't slobber all over myself like the left is with Cain.

Ps. Anthony admitted to the story and the cover up in the end so the stories are hardly comparable.

that's right... anthony didn't do anything illegal and what he did was consensual.... albeit stupid.

unlike cain.

and feel free to go back to the threads done while they were trying to force anthony out. i seem to remember certain rightwingnut posters in particular salivating all over themselves with happiness.

i'm also going to remind you one more time. cain running would be the dems' dream. it would be a consummate joke.

Last edited:
the partisanship of the left?

that's funny in the face of the blatant partisanship of the right.

fauxnews is still trying to *get* obama. but this isn't a "left-leaked" story. it was leaked by the right.

the press goes with it because it's juicy... same as they went with the garbage about the blue dress.

when you run in the big leagues, that's what happens.

cain was an idiot if he didn't think one of his fellow GOP'ers would do opposition research and find out this stuff.

i don't recall seeing you cry about how unfair the media was to anthony weiner who didn't do anything illegal.

Of course you don't recall me commenting on Anthony. I didn't slobber all over myself like the left is with Cain.

Ps. Anthony admitted to the story and the cover up in the end so the stories are hardly comparable.

that's right... anthony didn't do anything illegal and what he did was consensual.... albeit stupid.

unlike cain.

and feel free to go back to the threads done while they were trying to force anthony out. i seem to remember certain rightwingnut posters in particular salivating all over themselves with happiness.

consensual? Lol

You got a funny memory

If this woman were to pass a lie detector test, would that matter to any of you who are summarily dismissing her as not credible at this point?

Gramps. The fact is that candidates at all levels have been victims of relentless media coverage.............always. It is not accurate to say that Cain's troubles are the first example of a candidate nosediving after a media frenzy. You are just not looking at this objectively.

Ms Bialek is a registered Republican.

She has also been unemployed for over a decade and has been sued many times. But hey,let's not get sidetracked with her shadiness.

i haven't seen anything to substantiate that.

and no... continue to be sidetracked by cain's shadiness.

stop blaming the messenger.

Unlike all of you I don't blame anyone other than the media. The burdon of proof is however on the woman and her character certainly comes into consideration.

Ms Bialek is a registered Republican.

She has also been unemployed for over a decade and has been sued many times. But hey,let's not get sidetracked with her shadiness.
Provide a link to the many times she's been sued, and by whom?

Provide me a link that she is a registered republican.

See how that works? Besides it doesn't matter anyhow. And I don't have a link to her lawsuits. It was reported on ABC. Look it up if you doubt it

For fucks sake, can any of you left wingers actually comprehend what you read? Christ

I never said it was new. I said it was now successful. Aka George Bush...mission accomplished?

Get it you fucking idiots?

The title of this thread is:

This COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of Cain by the MSM will be the new standard we can expect.

If this woman were to pass a lie detector test, would that matter to any of you who are summarily dismissing her as not credible at this point?

Dunno anything about the reliability of those machines but I suppose I would give her more scrutiny if she passed one. But this goes to prove my point. This story grew to gigantic proportions before anyone or any shred of evidence was ever produced. You don't have a problem with that?

See how that works? Besides it doesn't matter anyhow. And I don't have a link to her lawsuits. It was reported on ABC. Look it up if you doubt it
I just heard her say it. Now it's your turn.

For fucks sake, can any of you left wingers actually comprehend what you read? Christ

I never said it was new. I said it was now successful. Aka George Bush...mission accomplished?

Get it you fucking idiots?

This COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of Cain by the MSM will be the new standard we can expect.

"new standard"

Get it? Did you even bother to read the op where I pointed out previous character destruction? Or just read the title and post knee jerk style?

I just love how examples of right wing trashing of Dem politicos are given and Gramps basically says "Oh, but that was different because of blah, blah, blah"

Speaking of partisan hackery.....Gramps..

Once the dust settles I would bet this is another paid DNC lowlife.

By Benjy Sarlin

Big Government, Andrew Breitbart’s conservative blog, said they talked to a source who backed up Bialek’s claim that she was a registered Republican who had attended a Tea Party conference were Cain was a speaker just this year.

New Herman Cain Accusation A Challenge To Conservative Supporters | Election 2012

» *UPDATED* Exclusive: Sources Confirm Latest Accuser Is a Republican Who Attended Teacon 2011 Where Herman Cain Was Featured Speaker - Big Government

"new standard"

Get it? Did you even bother to read the op where I pointed out previous character destruction? Or just read the title and post knee jerk style?

No, I must have missed that part.

I did see the part where you tried to head people off at the pass by stating that this smear was less convincing than other similar situations in the past. Which did not actually contradict the statement you made that this was some sort of new standard.

I also noticed this gem at the end of your OP:

Future elections will never be the same.

Again, implying that this is some sort of new heightened level of character assassination.

Forum List

Back