This COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of Cain by the MSM will be the new standard we can expect

Right wingers never take responsibility. Not Cain. Not Bush. Not Romney. Not the entire Republican party. It's ALWAYS the fault of the other guy.

stay classy, loser. :thup:

You can dish it out.. Poor skank.. . Take your own advice dumbass.

i don't think i called you a skank i just pointed out how ignorant you are.

it's a rightwingnut troll thing to get in the gutter where you are. i tend not to do that.

but then again, when you have a 5th grade education, like you do, i can see where you'd have to resort to that.

like i said, stay classy.

it's a rightwingnut troll thing to get in the gutter where you are. i tend not to do that.

but then again, when you have a 5th grade education, like you do, i can see where you'd have to resort to that.

Do you actually think no one read your first post slinging shit Skank???? LMAO Like I said, you can dish it out.. put on your BIG girl panties and STFU.

Prove that she has a fifth grade education. Or, you may be a skank. Come on. Show us the proof. Or, you're not very classy. Come on I know you have the proof.. ante up.. or be a liar.

And now it comes out that the latest woman lived or lives in the same building as David Axelrod. She also admitted that when she went to one of Cains speeches she made it a point to approach him and embrace him in a hug.

Yep, sounds like a victim to me. Lol

And now it comes out that the latest woman lived or lives in the same building as David Axelrod. She also admitted that when she went to one of Cains speeches she made it a point to approach him and embrace him in a hug.

Yep, sounds like a victim to me. Lol
Link?

I'm not sure where you're getting at. Fox didn't just do it with Obama, they've been leading the charge against Cain as well. Everyone else say what they will, but I bring this up to illustrate that this isn't a phenomena of media left wing bias, as so many people love to continually claim. It's a matter of media money making bias, trying to grab onto a sex scandal and milk it for every penny they can sell it for.

I agree, the sensationalist and tabloid nature of the modern day media does indeed have a different set of standards today than they did once upon a time. They'll look to smear any candidate they can, regardless of affiliation, because it sells. And they won't really care if the allegations are true. They'll trumpet the fact that there are allegations, because it sells.

But, what can ya do? That's the 1st amendment and the free market in action.

And Don Henley called it before anybody else (1982).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bBWBG9r2o]Don Henley - Dirty Laundry (Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]

"Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do "The Innuendo"
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done we haven't told you a thing
We all know that Crap is King
Give us dirty laundry!"

I usually watch the 1 or 2am rerun of Hardballs before I go to bed, primarily to see how much time Chrissy spends on one particular lead story. To no surprise,last night he spent at least 25% of his program trying to get a guest(often someone who works for POLITICO) to make a statement that will make Cain look like a pervert. If not bashing Cain because of his race, Chrissy is targeting Romney because he is a white mormon,therefore not qualified to be President. Yet you never hear Chrissy speak of the endless Scandals amongst Obama and the White House.

I usually watch the 1 or 2am rerun of Hardballs before I go to bed, primarily to see how much time Chrissy spends on one particular lead story. To no surprise,last night he spent at least 25% of his program trying to get a guest(often someone who works for POLITICO) to make a statement that will make Cain look like a pervert. If not bashing Cain because of his race, Chrissy is targeting Romney because he is a white mormon,therefore not qualified to be President. Yet you never hear Chrissy speak of the endless Scandals amongst Obama and the White House.

And we're supposed to listen to shit you say, when you have to go to all they trouble of tacking an "sy" onto a grown man's name - why, exactly?

If you're a black conservative such as Clarence Thomas or Herman Cain, BEWARE--- The liberal lynching squad will completely destroy you. No thinking for yourself.. not allowed. YOU MUST TOW THE LIBERAL religion.

It would have nothing to do with neither of them being qualified to do the job, would it? I mean if a federal and state senator, harvard law review editor and university law lecturer isn't qualified, how can the president of the pizza association be qualified?

You have some stinking gall asking about qualifications when your messiah is nothing more than a Community Organizer, and not a good one at that. LMAO A lecturer qualifies one to be President????? The people will have a voice come next November.. doesn't matter what you say or think.. He's out of the WH. :) Have a nice day.

Is that your idea of a rebuttal?? Pathetic

And he is as much my messiah as he is yours - ijit...

Stick to gunslinging - if your gunslinging is anything like your posts, you'll prolly accidentally shoot yourself in the foot - literally (as opposed to metaphorically, which you do every time you hit the keyboard)...

Prove that she has a fifth grade education. Or, you may be a skank. Come on. Show us the proof. Or, you're not very classy. Come on I know you have the proof.. ante up.. or be a liar.

Dunno about 5th grade education, but your post certainly comes from that era...

I like how you ask J to prove that LG has a fifth grade education, but not LG for proof of whether J is a skank.
Typical right wing whacko....Don't do as I do, do as I say....hypocrite..

Last edited:
the NYPost is owned by Murdoch.

I remember very well there was this story about Paula Jones and her court case in 1995 on Sixty Minutes. The entire report was based on whether Clinton had a legal standing to avoid civil court. (The court ruled against him 9-0). When it came time for Jones to state what her complaint was, CBS cut off the audio and a voiceover said, "We've decided not to repeat the nature of the allegation".

I remember when Sixty Minutes did a report on Kathleen Willey. The next day, the media dug up every person who had something bad to say about her, mostly that she was left with a lot of debts after her husband bankrupted the family and shot himself the same day Clinton groped her. (Man, that had to be a shitty day!)

I also remember when NBC news and Lisa Meyer produced a segment with Juanita Brodderick, the woman who claimed Clinton raped her in 1978. They had this report in the can before the trial in the Senate, but NBC news buried the report, and didn't air it until a month later. And even then, they broadcast it against the Grammies, hoping no one would watch it.

Now, yeah, we all knew Clinton was a horndog, but women who accused him were usually savaged until too many of them showed up.

By contrast, anyone who pops up out of the woodwork and makes an accusation against Cain is given instant credibility. Even if she refuses to go public with her name. Even if she never filed a complaint at the time.

You musta been watching different shows and reading different papers. Remember Hillary being interviewed with him and the 'this is not a stand by your man moment' etc?

You did see that, right?

What does that have to do with the three cases of Media covering up that I actually cited.

If you want to go there, let's look at that interview in 1992. The accusation came out that he had an affair with Gennifer Flowers. 60 Minutes let the Clintons talk for two segments without any rebuttal, giving any message they wanted to give. They gave them a catsbird seat position in a broadcast that happened right after the SuperBowl. The only thing that was missing was "I'm Bill Clinton and I approve this message!"

Oh, incidently, while Clinton admitted he had "caused pain in his marriage", he categorically denied ever having sex with Flowers. This was an outright lie, as it turned out, as he eventually conceded in the Jones Case that he had. So that was some great journalism there. You let a politician knowingly lie on national television without rebuttal.

And what are the media doing now? The MSM I'm talking about? Have they given Cain a chance to rebuke? Yes. I've seen him deny it plenty of times via the MSM. What's your problem?

Note, I'm talking MSM, not op ed pieces. the cons had plenty of those during the Clinton years....

Sweet, like during the Clinton years. Tell me Gramps, how many manufactured Clinton administration "scandals" can you name off the top of your head? I think I can name about 5 or 6.

And the "Mainstream Media" made sure the public was kept fully appraised of each an every one, with good old Rush Limbaugh leading the charge.

But I'm guessing you'll say that that was somehow different.

Fail

Well, that's a response, I guess...

Did Rush Limbaugh not in fact lead the criticism of the Clinton administration?

Did the freshman Republican class not award Limbaugh an honorary membership in their caucus, when the Republican Party won control of Congress in the 1994 midterm elections?

I never said they didn't jackass. Dukakis was an idiot and both Clinton and Bush survived the onslaught didn't they? You libs just can't grasp the point. This is the first successful assassination of a candidate by the media.

Get it? Or are you just denying it because you like the outcome?

"This is the first successful assassination of a candidate by the media."

Yep, you're clearly insane.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Two Words: Howard Dean.

Forum List

Back