This board is full of gullible idiots.

I terms of a news story I believe a "valid source" besides people are press releases issued by agencies, organizations and companies.
Context also plays a role. For example there's nothing wrong with CNN or FOX News as a news source, as long as they've proven themselves creditable given the context. If CNN is showing live coverage of a city riot or a hurricane the only verification I'm likely to go through is to check out what FOX News is currently reporting and vice-versa..

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh
Any other reporting agency...

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

People who give the above agencies stories.

Class dismissed

Quick Question:
Can you show us a
Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

Right we have been hear before:

Trump lied 70% of the time in the last 2 years of statements... How many retractions has he given?

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

If you want to go for credibility....

P.S. The Russian Meeting has both sides saying the other is lying... As I have shown the Washington Post has a lot more credibility than the President and underlings the burden is probably with them.. But if you got evidence (actual evidence) I am willing to listen.

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

Please provide us with your top five GO TO sources for reliable information when a new story breaks. If you refuse, you've just labeled yourself a troll, haven't you?

InternetTroll.jpg
I do not have any goto sources. I also don't discredit any sources outright. I wait, absorbe all the info, try to come to my own conclusions as to the validity of any given story based on all the factors & evidence provided.

Simply saying "unnamed sources say..." proves NOTHING. Unnamed sources can be right or they can be bold faced liars. It is up to us as individuals to determine what's most plausible based on all the information.

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

Please provide us with your top five GO TO sources for reliable information when a new story breaks. If you refuse, you've just labeled yourself a troll, haven't you?

InternetTroll.jpg
I do not have any goto sources. I also don't discredit any sources outright. I wait, absorbe all the info, try to come to my own conclusions as to the validity of any given story based on all the factors & evidence provided.

Simply saying "unnamed sources say..." proves NOTHING. Unnamed sources can be right or they can be bold faced liars. It is up to us as individuals to determine what's most plausible based on all the information.

Unlike Trump's 'I read on the Internet...', Trump has continually promoted false statements and we haven't seen you up in arms on that...

I can show Trump false statement after false statement with no retractions and more doubling down ... But I ask you to show :

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

InternetTroll.jpg

I've seen your sources. They're also known as "fake news."

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

InternetTroll.jpg

Unlike Trump's 'I read on the Internet...', Trump has continually promoted false statements and we haven't seen you up in arms on that...

I can show Trump false statement after false statement with no retractions and more doubling down ... But I ask you to show :

You "don't see it" because you're only interested in partisan games so when I do call out Trump you just gloss over it because there's nothing in it for you.
You're a hack pure & simple.

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

InternetTroll.jpg

My sources? Lol

Rarely do I offer links. In all my years here there's one thing I've learned about most of you. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS, JUST OBJECTIVES.
Does no good to post links on this site. They serve nothing more than being platforms to launch attacks most of the time.

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

InternetTroll.jpg

My sources? Lol

Rarely do I offer links. In all my years here there's one thing I've learned about most of you. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS, JUST OBJECTIVES.
Does no good to post links on this site. They serve nothing more than being platforms to launch attacks most of the time.

So you offer no evidence to back up your claims... We care about facts, we use reputable sources and I again will ask you:

You called them 'Not a source.' and I am calling your bluff... Show me the oceans of fake stories from them with evidence...

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

InternetTroll.jpg

My sources? Lol

So you offer no evidence to back up your claims... We care about facts, we use reputable sources and I again will ask you:

You called them 'Not a source.' and I am calling your bluff... Show me the oceans of fake stories from them with evidence...
They are a purveyor of information gathered from their sources. Very rarely are news agencies the original source of their stories. The fact that this simple truth eludes you is quite astonishing. Makes no difference if their stories are real or not because the stories don't originate with them. They originate at the source

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

I don't think Rush is a "news outlet". He dissects and destroys liberal main stream media "news" stories and proves what lying assholes they are, which is why the left hates him so much. He may share "insider information" from his contacts within Washington from time to time, but that's about it.

I call my local tv station and tell them there is an active shooter at some location. They then report there is an active shooter.
True or not who is the source? Me or them?

Do you dumbfucks get it now?

InternetTroll.jpg

My sources? Lol

They are a purveyor of information gathered from their sources. Very rarely are news agencies the original source of their stories. The fact that this simple truth eludes you is quite astonishing. Makes no difference if their stories are real or not because the stories don't originate with them. They originate at the source

So your answer is NO...

I think that is called Journalism, people goto college and everything to study it... But Washington Post bring as much documented information as possible...

I call my local tv station and tell them there is an active shooter at some location. They then report there is an active shooter.

Did the Washington Post print your story of a shooter?

My sources? Lol

So your answer is NO...

I think that is called Journalism, people goto college and everything to study it... But Washington Post bring as much documented information as possible...
Your question is irrelevant as I demonstrated in my last post.

Did the Washington Post print your story of a shooter?
Newspapers print shit they have to retract all the time. Of course they printed it. Ultimately it was just some kids high & shooting off fireworks.

The anecdote is clearly a bullshit simple one but it gets the point across.

I was the source NOT the paper.

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

InternetTroll.jpg

My sources? Lol

Here's one. Fact leftwing extremist are very nasty, classless peeps...The visuals do not lie.

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

I don't think Rush is a "news outlet". He dissects and destroys liberal main stream media "news" stories and proves what lying assholes they are, which is why the left hates him so much. He may share "insider information" from his contacts within Washington from time to time, but that's about it.
He's a lying POS bought off RW pundit like all of them, a hs grad ex cokehead dj like half of them. Your whole propaganda machine is a disgrace of hate and misinformation. Every Murdoch operation, the Moonie Times, the Adelson Examiner, the Koch Heritage org, Breitbard, and a hundred bs websites that clog up the internet with crap, along with Putin fake news.. The more you listen, the less you know, dupes of greedy lying idiot racist billionaires. And they all screw you and the country every day.

Forum List

Back