This board is full of gullible idiots.

Look how fast half this board ate up a news story as factual. I think that speaks for itself and should be quite embarrassing

Look how fast RWNJs ignored what McMaster actually said in favor of what they wanted to hear.

Why did McMaster ignore what was reported?
Why did trump choose to have a private meeting with two Russians and one Russian photog?
Why did he say no other Americans were there but now saying Tillerson and McMaster were there?
Why has trump consistently lied about his ties to Russia?
Why have all his people lied about it? And then confessed to it later?
Why did trump say he has no dealings with Russia while his sleaze sons say they do and that they get all their money from Russia?
Why is it okay with RWNJs that he openly breaks the law almost daily?
Why do RWNJ Putin lovers choose Russia over their own country, every single time?
Why are RWNJs okay with trump visiting his resorts with this extended vacation trip?
Why is he visiting those with whom he has illegal financial dealings?

There's so much more but yes, watching this is VERY embarrassing.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
When the nut job, (lud) posts anything, I feel better. So much fail in one post.

Why do you want proof of this when when you never provide any proof of Trump russia connection or any other thing? Wapo is right up there with all the other fake news. never a day goes by they don't have some negative story about Trump could have, Trump might have....unnamed source.... there's your bullshit mr stain.

Can you find a quote of me saying Trump is definitely guilty, there is an investigation. I think there is very valid reason for an investigation as the circumstantial evidence pointed there before hand.

But the real issue is the FBI has spent 7 months at it and are requesting more resources... They are the cops, you know the the guys who professionally investigate crimes...

As for Washington Post having a negative stories about Trump... You have failed to show where they lied so you are just proving the point Trump gets negative stories because they are true...

His administration is looking like a disaster, his own party is embarrassed by his behaviour and that of his team...
No, Trump gets negative press because the scum controlling the media want this country reduced to a third world hell hole, just like you do. I certainly hope you bastards get your wish. You play games with words all day long in the vain hope that somehow your lies and distortions will gain credibility. You fail. The only thing that will happen now is that Trump will either succeed or fail, and if he fails it will be mainly because of all the stupid morons who believe everything the media says, and scum like you that try to make the lies credible by playing with words.

Now as a true libtard, you'll feign outrage and demand proof. LOL!

So you have had your rant but back nothing up... If this was so prevalent why have you no actual evidence?

I can show false statement after false statement that Trump has said and your answer is he will fail because people question his false statements...

Why are you so scared of the truth... Is the alternative fact world falling apart on you...

Again let me ask:
Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?
LIsten stooge, no matter what I back up, you will lie, smoke and deflect even more. It a well known tactic I have seen your kind do a thousand times. You go ahead and play your games.You and those like you are a disease.
Your party runs on lies and ignoring facts. See sig. Fox, Rush, Beck, Savage, Heritage, the Moonie Times and Examiner, Breitbart, a thousand websites all FOS or deluded, a party of ignorant dupe voters and greedy billionaire liars/brainwashers/thieves stealing from the nonrich. Your New BS GOP voters believe the rich pay too much in taxes lol and the Dems have no answers LOL... They don't know Booooshies and cronies caused a giant world depression and Obama averted it at a cost of about 8 trillion dollars. They don't know shytte but ridiculous ideology and character assassination of Dems...
Franco has his panties in a wad again. Twisted up. Trim the Bush rhetoric, Fran.

Can you find a quote of me saying Trump is definitely guilty, there is an investigation. I think there is very valid reason for an investigation as the circumstantial evidence pointed there before hand.

But the real issue is the FBI has spent 7 months at it and are requesting more resources... They are the cops, you know the the guys who professionally investigate crimes...

As for Washington Post having a negative stories about Trump... You have failed to show where they lied so you are just proving the point Trump gets negative stories because they are true...

His administration is looking like a disaster, his own party is embarrassed by his behaviour and that of his team...
No, Trump gets negative press because the scum controlling the media want this country reduced to a third world hell hole, just like you do. I certainly hope you bastards get your wish. You play games with words all day long in the vain hope that somehow your lies and distortions will gain credibility. You fail. The only thing that will happen now is that Trump will either succeed or fail, and if he fails it will be mainly because of all the stupid morons who believe everything the media says, and scum like you that try to make the lies credible by playing with words.

Now as a true libtard, you'll feign outrage and demand proof. LOL!

So you have had your rant but back nothing up... If this was so prevalent why have you no actual evidence?

I can show false statement after false statement that Trump has said and your answer is he will fail because people question his false statements...

Why are you so scared of the truth... Is the alternative fact world falling apart on you...

Again let me ask:
Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?
LIsten stooge, no matter what I back up, you will lie, smoke and deflect even more. It a well known tactic I have seen your kind do a thousand times. You go ahead and play your games.You and those like you are a disease.
Your party runs on lies and ignoring facts. See sig. Fox, Rush, Beck, Savage, Heritage, the Moonie Times and Examiner, Breitbart, a thousand websites all FOS or deluded, a party of ignorant dupe voters and greedy billionaire liars/brainwashers/thieves stealing from the nonrich. Your New BS GOP voters believe the rich pay too much in taxes lol and the Dems have no answers LOL... They don't know Booooshies and cronies caused a giant world depression and Obama averted it at a cost of about 8 trillion dollars. They don't know shytte but ridiculous ideology and character assassination of Dems...
Franco has his panties in a wad again. Twisted up. Trim the Bush rhetoric, Fran.
Any argument, brainwashed functional moron? lol

When they say 'Trump Says .....' that is not untrue... They are in the the room at the time....

When Trump said he was for the Iraq War they have him on Tape saying his support.

When Trump said:
Says Hillary Clinton "wants to let people just pour in. You could have 650 million people pour in and we do nothing about it. Think of it. That’s what could happen. You triple the size of our country in one week."

This is easily verifiable facts that can be checked.... She did not a policy ever close to that...

This is called Journalism, it still exists...
I'm not responsible for what Trump says or does.

I didn't even vote for him.

Get it? Fuck off with this stupid shit

I didn't say you voted for Trump.... But you attacked Washington Post with no proof or evidence...
I attacked them?

Jesus fucking Christ, could you be anymore of a crybaby wuss?

And I asked for proof...

This is about you backing your OP not about Trump now...
For the umpteenth fucking time my op has nothing to do with fake news, biased news, truthful news or any other kind of news. It's about gullible morons that take everything they hear see or read as the gospel truth not to be questioned and not understanding what a source is. So take you retarded demands and go play with someone else who wants to play bat the pointless rebuttal around for two days.

We actually look at the sources of what we read... Thats why we know why it is true...

But can you still answer this:

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh
Any other reporting agency...

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

People who give the above agencies stories.

Class dismissed

So we are all 'gullible' if we read any genuine news outlet?

Who are your trusted 'sources'?

There's no such thing for intelligent people, moron.

I'm not responsible for what Trump says or does.

I didn't even vote for him.

Get it? Fuck off with this stupid shit

I didn't say you voted for Trump.... But you attacked Washington Post with no proof or evidence...
I attacked them?

And I asked for proof...

For the umpteenth fucking time my op has nothing to do with fake news, biased news, truthful news or any other kind of news. It's about gullible morons that take everything they hear see or read as the gospel truth not to be questioned and not understanding what a source is. So take you retarded demands and go play with someone else who wants to play bat the pointless rebuttal around for two days.

We actually look at the sources of what we read... Thats why we know why it is true...

What characteristic do all your "sources" have in common: Anonymous.

I attacked them?

And I asked for proof...

It is called Journalism from sources which have been proven correct time and time again...

Remember this thread was started referring to the Washington Post Article about Trump revealing Highly Classified (code word) information to the Russians.

This story was trashed by the right while HR McMaster was defending Trump. Small problem, Trump admitted to it 24 hours later which means everything in the Washington Post was correct.

Now you can try and defend Trump sharing information from the Israelis (which they said don't share with other Allies) with Russia. Let me help you Russia and Iran are allies and they share information and they are definitely sharing this...

By sharing this they weaken the US Israeli alliance, thus weakening the US influence in the region. The Russians know the ISIS threat is finished and real fight is between Iran and Saudi will surface again, this is the route of the problem... Russia-Iran V US-Saudi....

I attacked them?

And I asked for proof...

It is called Journalism from sources which have been proven correct time and time again...

Remember this thread was started referring to the Washington Post Article about Trump revealing Highly Classified (code word) information to the Russians.

This story was trashed by the right while HR McMaster was defending Trump. Small problem, Trump admitted to it 24 hours later which means everything in the Washington Post was correct.

Now you can try and defend Trump sharing information from the Israelis (which they said don't share with other Allies) with Russia. Let me help you Russia and Iran are allies and they share information and they are definitely sharing this...

By sharing this they weaken the US Israeli alliance, thus weakening the US influence in the region. The Russians know the ISIS threat is finished and real fight is between Iran and Saudi will surface again, this is the route of the problem... Russia-Iran V US-Saudi....
Trump "admitted" to giving them information that wasn't classified, and McMaster said after Trump's "admission" that it wasn't classified.

Just another example of the fake media generating hysteria over fake news.

And I asked for proof...

Trump "admitted" to giving them information that wasn't classified, and McMaster said after Trump's "admission" that it wasn't classified.

The GOP has admitted he shared Classified Information, He has defended his actions of sharing any information he liked...

Keep clinging on there...

The GOP has admitted he shared Classified Information, He has defended his actions of sharing any information he liked...

They have admitted no such thing. Try reading something besides fake news.

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

People who give the above agencies stories.

Class dismissed

Please provide us with your top five GO TO sources for reliable information when a new story breaks. If you refuse, you've just labeled yourself a troll, haven't you?

InternetTroll.jpg
I do not have any goto sources. I also don't discredit any sources outright. I wait, absorbe all the info, try to come to my own conclusions as to the validity of any given story based on all the factors & evidence provided.

Simply saying "unnamed sources say..." proves NOTHING. Unnamed sources can be right or they can be bold faced liars. It is up to us as individuals to determine what's most plausible based on all the information.

vampires-kiss.jpg

Sorry but the Federalist didn't say they lied... Did the staff resign, yes... Did comey ask for more resources? Yes... Did McCabe? No....

Nice spin but sorry the Federalist is a piece of trash doing a hit piece:

The Federalist Papers Project

You get a list of crap... Find a reputable source please...

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Federalist which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

I get all my news from Jon Stewart.....................................................reruns

They have admitted no such thing. Try reading something besides fake news.

Sorry line has been redrawn, Now the did but it's OK:
McMaster: Trump’s sharing of sensitive intelligence with Russia was ‘wholly appropriate’

Sorry but the Federalist didn't say they lied... Did the staff resign, yes... Did comey ask for more resources? Yes... Did McCabe? No....

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Federalist which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

So you admit you can't find one for Washington Post... Thats thats a winner...

===================================

Clinton Collected Russian Cash Before Approving Russian Uranium Deal

Hillary Clinton 'gave up' 20% of U.S. uranium to Russia?

tom-mostlyfalse.png

=======================================================================

So lets look at the hypocrisy of the Federalist:
First before the Inauguration:
Here's How Trump's Inauguration Crowd Stacks Up Against Obama's
As long as the people show up!... Nice article about how it is important to Trump...

Few days later
The Media-Sean Spicer Fight Over Crowd Numbers Is All About Insecurity

This is one diatribe how it doesn't matter...

The Federalist spend a lot of time distorting the news...

So you admit you can't find one for Washington Post... Thats thats a winner...

===================================

Clinton Collected Russian Cash Before Approving Russian Uranium Deal

Hillary Clinton 'gave up' 20% of U.S. uranium to Russia?

tom-mostlyfalse.png

=======================================================================

So lets look at the hypocrisy of the Federalist:
First before the Inauguration:
Here's How Trump's Inauguration Crowd Stacks Up Against Obama's
As long as the people show up!... Nice article about how it is important to Trump...

Few days later
The Media-Sean Spicer Fight Over Crowd Numbers Is All About Insecurity

This is one diatribe how it doesn't matter...

The Federalist spend a lot of time distorting the news...

What did I admit? I don't read the Washington Post, they are the same as any other news outlet. The Federalist is an op-ed paper so I expect you can find a lot of discrepancies based on bias. Also the first story is basically quoting a NY Times article, so are you saying the NY Times is not a legit paper? Newspapers like the Washington Post, NY Times and others have hard news, soft news, op-ed and all have a bias, either conservative or liberal. None are objective and they all have agendas.

Your sources are not any better, hate to break it to you. People are going to lean towards the sources that they agree with, and the same goes for you.

The stories that you have been spreading are not true. You are lying. Why?

From the link I posted . . .

The story was based on anonymous sources, naturally, and noted “The news was first reported by the New York Times.” If true, it would support a narrative that Trump had fired Comey not due to his general incompetence but because he was trying to thwart a legitimate and fruitful investigation. Anonymous sources again had something very different to say from people whose comments were tied to their names, who all denied the report. The Justice Department spokeswoman immediately responded that the claim was false, and her quote was included in the story:

Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said reports that Comey had requested more funding or other resources for the Russia investigation are ‘totally false.’ Such a request, she said, ‘did not happen.’

The next day under oath, acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe repeatedly denied that the probe into Russia was undersourced or requiring any additional funds. In response to one question about whether the FBI had sufficient resources to investigate, he said:

‘If you are referring to the Russia investigation, I do. I believe we have the adequate resources to do it and I know that we have resourced that investigation adequately,’ acting FBI director Andrew McCabe told lawmakers, adding that he was unaware of any request by the agency for additional resources.

Previous Washington Post stories sourced to anonymous “officials” have fallen apart, including Josh Rogin’s January 26 report claiming that “the State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned” as “part of an ongoing mass exodus of senior Foreign Service officers who don’t want to stick around for the Trump era.”

The story went viral before the truth caught up. As per procedure, the Obama administration had, in coordination with the incoming Trump administration, asked for the resignations of all political appointees. While it would have been traditional to let them stay for a few months, the Trump team let them know that their services wouldn’t be necessary. The entire story was wrong.

Rogin also had the false story that Steve Bannon had personally confronted Department of Homeland Security’s Gen. John F. Kelly to pressure him not to weaken an immigration ban. Take it away, Kelly:

‘It was a fantasy story,’ Kelly said. Of the reporter, he said: ‘Assuming he’s not making it up… whoever his sources are, are playing him for a fool.’

Each of these stories were explosive breaking news that served an anti-Trump narrative but later turned out to be false.

I attacked them?

And I asked for proof...

I suppose if there is anyone at fault for REAL leaked information, it is Hillary Clinton, huh? :dunno: They have actually posted her emails and others from the DNC. They left themselves vulnerable to being hacked. They knew it could happen.

Forum List

Back