Is anybody else questioning if the media has the best interest of Americans? Why don’t they cover wars in Africa as they do with Israel Palestine?

certainly there are powerful Jews in the media and I’ve seen them be one-sided on Israel Palestine. But other American Jews are more nonbiased.

Anyway, I’m not falling for this time. I can see that the American media is biased and they don’t have the best interest of the American people. Why are they not talking about homeless people? Homeless Black people starving right now. I truly want to hear what people like Superbadbrutha and IM2 think about this. I know that they support some of the people on MSNBC and CNN. Why don’t those media outlets talk about children in Niger dealing with warfare?

The people who control the media like there being homeless people in the US, because that decreases unions and salaries, so the wealthy become even wealthier.
The wealthy control the media, and they do not have good intentions.

The people who control the media like there being homeless people in the US, because that decreases unions and salaries, so the wealthy become even wealthier.
The wealthy control the media, and they do not have good intentions.
We can only pray then that this country returns to the golden age that it used to enjoy in the 1950s.

And yes, we are all gods children. So I disagree with your viewpoint about these wars in Africa they’re not gang wars, they involve military’s. They involve children dying, and these beautiful children in Africa our fellow human beings. I really wonder what @IM2 think about CNN and Fox News being on the same side of the page blatantly in favor of Israel.

The wars in Africa are paid for by the wealthy in the US, who want their factions to take over.
This is just like why we had Saddam and Qaddafi killed, and are trying to kill Assad.
There is nothing happening in the world that the wealthy elite in the US is not paying to make happen.
Like the war in the Ukraine, caused by Biden's takeover in the 2014 Maidan coup.

The wars in Africa are paid for by the wealthy in the US, who want their factions to take over.
This is just like why we had Saddam and Qaddafi killed, and are trying to kill Assad.
There is nothing happening in the world that the wealthy elite in the US is not paying to make happen.
Like the war in the Ukraine, caused by Biden's takeover in the 2014 Maidan coup.
what was fascinating about all of this is the United States had a chance in the 1980s to work with Iraq and destroy Iran….. they did in some capacity, but not enough and we fumbled the ball there and now look what we have today

In any event, CNN and Fox News are biased networks. They are a disgrace to journalism. All you have to do is look at how they’re covering Israelpalestine probably not even talking at all about the attacks on Palestinian civilians.

We can only pray then that this country returns to the golden age that it used to enjoy in the 1950s.

The 1950s were no good either.
We paid the Shah to end the democracy in Iran in 1953.
We paid Diem to oust Bau Dai and prevent elections in Vietnam in 1955.

If you think we were the good guys in WWII, the reality is Hitler never won an election, but was appointed by Hindenburg after the US companies like Standard Oil, GM, US Steel, etc., decided Hitler was their best way to make profits.

We were not the good guys in WWI either, siding with the Allies who had illegally started the war with assassination and the French trying to invade Bavaria.

The Spanish American war was not good either, lying about the USS Maine, and massacring Moro rebels in the Philippines that we lied to in order to get them to help us against Spain.

I like the Founders, but someplace we went very wrong.

The 1950s were no good either.
We paid the Shah to end the democracy in Iran in 1953.
We paid Diem to oust Bau Dai and prevent elections in Vietnam in 1955.

If you think we were the good guys in WWII, the reality is Hitler never won an election, but was appointed by Hindenburg after the US companies like Standard Oil, GM, US Steel, etc., decided Hitler was their best way to make profits.

We were not the good guys in WWI either, siding with the Allies who had illegally started the war with assassination and the French trying to invade Bavaria.

The Spanish American war was not good either, lying about the USS Maine, and massacring Moro rebels in the Philippines that we lied to in order to get them to help us against Spain.

I like the Founders, but someplace we went very wrong.
All revisionist spin

especially the ones with the explody vest thing on.
I am not saying there are any angels here...

But Isreal are killing civilians at a ratio of 7:1...

BTW
Explody Vests come from fundamentalists, not Hamas or Hezbollah...
Fundamentalists and Hamas don't really get on...

"Is anybody else questioning if the media has the best interest of Americans? Why don’t they cover wars in Africa as they do with Israel Palestine?"

Really? Where do you think Israel and Palestine are? Mexico?

Frankie baby has gone full-on Jew hater. Virtually every single post this lying maggot defecates onto this board is a vehicle to spout anti-Semitic bullshit. This shows a reviling degree of BIAS on his part. It also suggests that emotion, rather than reason, is the genesis for his malignant thoughts and ideas.

When I first started reading Frankie’s posts I thought, “Gee, what a simpleton. But, whatever”. You know, I figured he was warehoused away in an old folks home and this was his only social outlet. But now, it is clear that Frankie baby is a garbage person.

I am not saying there are any angels here...

But Isreal are killing civilians at a ratio of 7:1...

BTW
Explody Vests come from fundamentalists, not Hamas or Hezbollah...
Fundamentalists and Hamas don't really get on...
Good! That is what you are supposed to do in war. “Proportionality” is a political construct, not a war tactic, you stupid putz.

Superbadbrutha IM2 maybe we have a lot more in common than we think my brothers.

I am making this in a sincere message to you guys. Perhaps you guys are Christian brothers. Do you think what the media is doing is appropriate here in America? What about the conflict in Africa in the past three years. What about the bloody conflicts in Niger in Ethiopia in the past three years?

Why doesn’t CNN or Fox News cover Those conflicts with a 24 seven new cycle like they do with Israelpalestine Orr Russian ukraine?

And how about the homeless white people and homeless Black people starving to death in America today. Why don’t these people get media coverage?

I care just as much for a Ethiopian child as I do a Palestinian, Russian, Ukrainian, or Israeli child.

What do you guys think about this.

Entirely different.
Minor wars like in Ethiopia are not about genocide of the unarmed natives in order to support an invasion of US armed illegals.
There are only 7 million illegal immigrant Israelis, a there are 14 million native Arab Palestinians.
Israel has been murdering and illegally evicting natives for over 80 years, and are close to starving the natives to death with an illegal blockade.

Its all the fault of the US.
We armed the Israelis and prevented arms to the Palestinians.
Its murder.

cropped-maps-53.jpg

It's a very simple reason. Both the United States and Israel fight Muslim extremists. The wars in Africa are more like gang fights. We don't get involved when Mexican cartels mix it up either.

The horror of this is that we paid 6 billion dollars to Iran to finance this attack against Israel. Joe Biden should be arrested and tried in an Israeli court as a war criminal.

Wrong.
Muslims are not colonial imperialists so are not a problem for anyone who is not trying to illegally invade their homeland.
The US is an evil colonial imperialist, and that is why we wiped out the democracy in Iran in 1953, and took over the government of Egypt in 2013, massacred half a million Iraqis in 2003, and murdered hundreds of thousands of Afghans.

And no, we did not "pay" Iran anything.
We just started unfreezing Iranian money we tried to steal.
But it is still in Qatar yet, and never got to Iran.

We might not disagree on everything.

I don’t agree that most people in Israel are genocidal

But here’s the thing a human being as a human being. And there are people dying in these conflicts in Africa. OK so that is similar to people dying in the conflict in Israel and Palestine anyway, we look at it. Because you know what a human is a human, no matter where we’re all children of God.

Ok maybe we agree that the American media does not have the best interest of the American people. And they are biased in their coverage of the global world.

Being Jewish and having a degree, Israel offered me free property in Israel if I would immigrate.
So I looked into what sounded to good to be true.
And it turns out that almost all the people in Israel never paid for their homes.
So then the reality is that all those homes were stolen from native Arabs who were murdered or illegally imprisoned.
And all the people in Israel have to know because almost none of them have paid for the properties they live in either.
No one can be so naive as to be given free property and not know the owner was murdered or imprisoned.
And they all have to know that Menachim Begin is the one who set the explosives that blew up the King David Hotel.
He also gunned down the UN moderator, Folke Bernadotte.
He did these evil things so that no one could stop him from massacring 100s of Arab native villages like Deir Yassin.
And yet Menachim Begin was elected Prime Minister by the people of Israel, knowing what evil he had done.
So then how could all those voting majority then not be deliberately "genocidal"?
Why else would they have voted for a genocidal terrorist?

Frankie baby has gone full-on Jew hater. Virtually every single post this lying maggot defecates onto this board is a vehicle to spout anti-Semitic bullshit. This shows a reviling degree of BIAS on his part. It also suggests that emotion, rather than reason, is the genesis for his malignant thoughts and ideas.

When I first started reading Frankie’s posts I thought, “Gee, what a simpleton. But, whatever”. You know, I figured he was warehoused away in an old folks home and this was his only social outlet. But now, it is clear that Frankie baby is a garbage person.

Wrong.
The Palestinians are not just the natives with the rightful ownership of all the land in Israel, but they also were heroes helping Lawrence of Arabia in WWI, so by helping Israel we are violating the Treaty of Sevres, the Treaty of San Remo, etc.

Good! That is what you are supposed to do in war. “Proportionality” is a political construct, not a war tactic, you stupid putz.

Wrong.
The Palestinians have never had weapons or armies, so the Israelis are massacring unarmed natives in order to steal their homes illegally.
The Palestinians are guilty of nothing, and do not deserve being abused like this, with US paid for weapons.

Superbadbrutha IM2 maybe we have a lot more in common than we think my brothers.

I am making this in a sincere message to you guys. Perhaps you guys are Christian brothers. Do you think what the media is doing is appropriate here in America? What about the conflict in Africa in the past three years. What about the bloody conflicts in Niger in Ethiopia in the past three years?

Why doesn’t CNN or Fox News cover Those conflicts with a 24 seven new cycle like they do with Israelpalestine Orr Russian ukraine?

And how about the homeless white people and homeless Black people starving to death in America today. Why don’t these people get media coverage?

I care just as much for a Ethiopian child as I do a Palestinian, Russian, Ukrainian, or Israeli child.

What do you guys think about this.
You are addressing two posters who are very little of anything beyond being political hacks.
There is no political capital in the coverage of ongoing tragedies taking place on the African continent. If either one of those so-called brothers would deeply interested in the welfare of their genetic cousins they would certainly be raising the roof about the total lack of coverage taking place around the events in Africa. But no.... What you will get is silence and non-response.

what was fascinating about all of this is the United States had a chance in the 1980s to work with Iraq and destroy Iran….. they did in some capacity, but not enough and we fumbled the ball there and now look what we have today

In any event, CNN and Fox News are biased networks. They are a disgrace to journalism. All you have to do is look at how they’re covering Israelpalestine probably not even talking at all about the attacks on Palestinian civilians.

I agree that we could have destroyed Iran by helping Saddam more in the early 1980s war between Iraq and Iran.
But I think Iran is vastly more ethical than the US, after our involvement in the 1953 destruction of the democracy in Iran.
Look up Operation Ajax.
And then after Saddam did what we asked against Iran, we turned on Saddam and murdered him as well.
The US comes off pretty evil.

When it comes to "Israelpalestine", we should not forget we constantly pay for the latest Israelis arms, but the natives have never had arms or training, so are really unarmed civilians we are helping the Israelis to murder.

I agree that we could have destroyed Iran by helping Saddam more in the early 1980s war between Iraq and Iran.
But I think Iran is vastly more ethical than the US, after our involvement in the 1953 destruction of the democracy in Iran.
Look up Operation Ajax.
And then after Saddam did what we asked against Iran, we turned on Saddam and murdered him as well.
The US comes off pretty evil.

When it comes to "Israelpalestine", we should not forget we constantly pay for the latest Israelis arms, but the natives have never had arms or training, so are really unarmed civilians we are helping the Israelis to murder.

The religious antithesis plays a much larger role than people are willing to admit. Certainly in the past century they have been geopolitical inputs that have exacerbated the already existing blood feud.... In my opinion if you removed religion from the equation the entire situation would fizzle out.

Wrong.
Muslims are not colonial imperialists so are not a problem for anyone who is not trying to illegally invade their homeland.
The US is an evil colonial imperialist, and that is why we wiped out the democracy in Iran in 1953, and took over the government of Egypt in 2013, massacred half a million Iraqis in 2003, and murdered hundreds of thousands of Afghans.

And no, we did not "pay" Iran anything.
We just started unfreezing Iranian money we tried to steal.
But it is still in Qatar yet, and never got to Iran.
Every time you say wrong I know that I am unequivocally correct. Other than that, I don't pay much attention to you.

I am still chuckling over your long and detailed explanations of why Kyle Rittenhouse was going to be convicted.

Forum List

Back