ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh
Any other reporting agency...

Sources:

People who give the above agencies stories.

Class dismissed

Maybe we should all get on the shortwave like you and get the real news.

Much like a child, Felonious gets upset when his spam is being ignored.

Gramps actually cried about being bullied once to me when he didn't like the way I trolled his trolling threads :lmao:Pussy McSnowflake is his new handle.
Can't refute the op? Turn to made up bullshit. Viva LA troll !

I think most of the libstains here are just promoting discord and trying to hurt the country. I'd like to see charges brought against them and then sentences carried out.

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

So we are all 'gullible' if we read any genuine news outlet?

Who are your trusted 'sources'?
You are gullible when you treat these "stories" as undisputed facts.

A rational person waits for PROOF. CNN making a claim based on unnamed sources is not proof.

A rational person waits for proof before coming to a conclusion- an irrational person ignores everything that is in the media that hasn't been definetively proven.
You've eliminated 90% of your brethren and proven my position. Thanks

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

Gramps actually cried about being bullied once to me when he didn't like the way I trolled his trolling threads :lmao:Pussy McSnowflake is his new handle.

What is really ironic is that if there is one thing fuck face is famous for is resistance to citing ANY one. His telling us whom is eligible to be cited is hilarious.

Witness the tough guy Grampa Hurt Bro

Firing Comey and the resulting whinefest has ZERO IMPACT ON HER OR HER FAMILY.

Saying such is just patently stupid.

I know, so when she said "actions" I'm wondering how long you were in solitary confinement to assume "actions" only relate to firing Comey?
You're reaching. Hyperbole has no basis in fact.

Yes, should I play by prison rules and go with "actions" mean only the thing you says it does and give you my dessert too?

Sorry, words don't work like that out here.
It's easy for a coward to try to be a bully from the safety of his home on a keyboard.

YOU WIN!!

Which bring's me back to the title of this thread YOU CREATED! Now?

NOW?.. you complain about online bullies after this thread? Are you kidding me inmate?

Don't tell me that my hostile attitude toward you prevents you from engaging in thoughtful debate #437567?

f9d630d1227f5251878ad99aff53eb35538b50284c1eef91794415bae310578d.jpg

The fucking Irony of that complaint is thick as your goddam head. You saw the cheese but didn't see the trap. Goofball.

Ahahahaha...then has the nerve to cry!

Look how fast half this board ate up a news story as factual. I think that speaks for itself and should be quite embarrassing

Look how fast RWNJs ignored what McMaster actually said in favor of what they wanted to hear.

Why did McMaster ignore what was reported?
Why did trump choose to have a private meeting with two Russians and one Russian photog?
Why did he say no other Americans were there but now saying Tillerson and McMaster were there?
Why has trump consistently lied about his ties to Russia?
Why have all his people lied about it? And then confessed to it later?
Why did trump say he has no dealings with Russia while his sleaze sons say they do and that they get all their money from Russia?
Why is it okay with RWNJs that he openly breaks the law almost daily?
Why do RWNJ Putin lovers choose Russia over their own country, every single time?
Why are RWNJs okay with trump visiting his resorts with this extended vacation trip?
Why is he visiting those with whom he has illegal financial dealings?

There's so much more but yes, watching this is VERY embarrassing.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

He came whining and crying to me because I posted to someone else before I posted to him.

He's as childish as trumpery.

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

He came whining and crying to me because I posted to someone else before I posted to him.

He's as childish as trumpery.

One thing you can count on is people like Grampa Hurt Fool is he can dish it but he cant take it. Which was actually the name of his book on Prison love lol

It's easy to dismiss them if you don't have a thought in your freaking head but they are all news sources or news analysis. The problem for mostly the left is that Huffington and media matters does all their thinking for them. They don't have to bother distinguishing between sensationalized unverified anonymous heresay or rants from comedy channel and hollywood celebs or editorials and real news or thought provoking news analysis. They just pretend to dismiss them all while secretly logging on to blog sites that tend to reinforce their anger and hatred.

It's easy to dismiss them if you don't have a thought in your freaking head but they are all news sources or news analysis. The problem for mostly the left is that Huffington and media matters does all their thinking for them. They don't have to bother distinguishing between sensationalized unverified anonymous heresay or rants from comedy channel and hollywood celebs or editorials and real news or thought provoking news analysis. They just pretend to dismiss them all while secretly logging on to blog sites that tend to reinforce their anger and hatred.
"Could be"

So to be clear, you're saying all news is fake and all connections to Russia are fake evn when people have admitted to it because a news paper wrote down what they said and published it?

Interesting

So to be clear, you're saying all news is fake and all connections to Russia are fake evn when people have admitted to it because a news paper wrote down what they said and published it?

Interesting
What people admitted to it? More liars?

Interesting
I rest my case.

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

Please provide us with your top five GO TO sources for reliable information when a new story breaks. If you refuse, you've just labeled yourself a troll, haven't you?

InternetTroll.jpg

Not a source:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Purported news outlets:

Fox News
ABC news
NBC news
Msnbc
CNN
Wapo
Rush Limbaugh

Sources:

Class dismissed

Please provide us with your top five GO TO sources for reliable information when a new story breaks. If you refuse, you've just labeled yourself a troll, haven't you?

InternetTroll.jpg
Hearing and speech are the only two first hand sources I believe. The second hand stuff is not to be taken seriously without some hard irrefutable evidence which by the way, are not internet sites. There are so many lies and half truths being spread today that I won't believe very much of it unless it has been proven in court.

Interesting
What people admitted to it? More liars?

Sessions is one. Tell us why him lying about having contacts with Russians and then having to recuse himself was not an admission. And go!

Forum List

Back