Is anybody else questioning if the media has the best interest of Americans? Why don’t they cover wars in Africa as they do with Israel Palestine?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
we have received here from our American media outlets, CNN, MSNBC and Fox News 24 seven coverage of the recent events in Israelpalestine.

meanwhile, homeless people in America are dying they’re shooting up heroin. What about the homeless black man or the homeless white man living on the streets of America? Why are we not being told about that?

What about the bloody conflicts throughout Africa in the past three years. What about the Ethiopian children? These are gods children. John the Baptist visited Ethiopia.

I’m asking if other Americans feel in a similar way…. Are you folks wondering why the media is giving 24 seven coverage to Israelpalestine, but did not do the same thing for bloody conflict in Africa in the past three years?

Last edited:
Superbadbrutha IM2 maybe we have a lot more in common than we think my brothers.

I am making this in a sincere message to you guys. Perhaps you guys are Christian brothers. Do you think what the media is doing is appropriate here in America? What about the conflict in Africa in the past three years. What about the bloody conflicts in Niger in Ethiopia in the past three years?

Why doesn’t CNN or Fox News cover Those conflicts with a 24 seven new cycle like they do with Israelpalestine Orr Russian ukraine?

And how about the homeless white people and homeless Black people starving to death in America today. Why don’t these people get media coverage?

I care just as much for a Ethiopian child as I do a Palestinian, Russian, Ukrainian, or Israeli child.

What do you guys think about this.

Superbadbrutha IM2 maybe we have a lot more in common than we think my brothers.

I am making this in a sincere message to you guys. Perhaps you guys are Christian brothers. Do you think what the media is doing is appropriate here in America? What about the conflict in Africa in the past three years. What about the bloody conflicts in Niger in Ethiopia in the past three years?

Why doesn’t CNN or Fox News cover Those conflicts with a 24 seven new cycle like they do with Israelpalestine Orr Russian ukraine?

And how about the homeless white people and homeless Black people starving to death in America today. Why don’t these people get media coverage?

I care just as much for a Ethiopian child as I do a Palestinian, Russian, Ukrainian, or Israeli child.

What do you guys think about this.
Simple...

The American audience don't care about Africa... They just don't care, doesn't do it for the ratings...

BTW, American News doesn't really cover Palestine to the extet European News does... You would never think that Palestine 7 times likely to be killed than Israeli.,.

Ukraine is of interest because US has a deal for there security and have skin in the game...

BTW, What Russian children... Russia are an invading force...

Franklin..you filled your cabinet with jewhaters. You ordered a shipload of jewish people needing asylum BACK to Germany where the majority of them died in Nazi death camps. Don't talk to me about the best interest of anybody until you pick up a book of history.

we have received here from our American media outlets, CNN, MSNBC and Fox News 24 seven coverage of the recent events in Israelpalestine.

meanwhile, homeless people in America are dying they’re shooting up heroin. What about the homeless black man or the homeless white man living on the streets of America? Why are we not being told about that?

What about the bloody conflicts throughout Africa in the past three years. What about the Ethiopian children? These are gods children. John the Baptist visited Ethiopia.

I’m asking if other Americans feel in a similar way…. Are you folks wondering why the media is giving 24 seven coverage to Israelpalestine, but did not do the same thing for bloody conflict in Africa in the past three years?
Because Jews are the most important people in the world. At least according to the Jews that run the media.

The media, as I have been saying all along, only has it's own interests at heart.

The media, as I have been saying all along, only has it's own interests at heart.
I thought maybe here in 2023 something would be different. But you know it I know what we all know it if somebody turns on CNN, MS, NBC or Fox News right now they’re talking about Israelpalestine. Why is this happening? Haven’t we learned from history?

What about a child in Ethiopia or Niger that is suffering because of warfare, what’s so different from them compared to a child and Israel or Palestine? Suffering from war? And why does the American media not give equal coverage to both

Simple...

The American audience don't care about Africa... They just don't care, doesn't do it for the ratings...

BTW, American News doesn't really cover Palestine to the extet European News does... You would never think that Palestine 7 times likely to be killed than Israeli.,.

Ukraine is of interest because US has a deal for there security and have skin in the game...

BTW, What Russian children... Russia are an invading force...
Because in eastern Ukraine, there are perhaps Russian children there that support Russia. And so they’re at risk too.

I’m a Christian, a follower of Jesus who died on the cross for our sins. And I think it is unacceptable with the American media is doing. Of course why are they doing? This is the question that I have. Because for anybody who has a Catholic, an evangelical, or like .I’m a Christian, a follower of Jesus who died on the cross for our sins. And I think it is unacceptable with the American media is doing. Of course why are they doing? This is the question that I have. Because for anybody who has a Catholic, a evangelical or like a Baptist they should ask themselves. What about our fellow Christians in Africa these are our brothers and sisters. What about them their life matters

IM2 Superbadbrutha

Are you guys Christians?

Now I know a lot of you guys who like Biden also support CNN and MSNBC. Why is CNN and MSNBC covering the war in Israel nonstop. But they never talk about the conflict in Niger or Ethiopia, which occurred recently and was bloody like they do about Israelpalestine why is that?

I thought maybe here in 2023 something would be different. But you know it I know what we all know it if somebody turns on CNN, MS, NBC or Fox News right now they’re talking about Israelpalestine. Why is this happening? Haven’t we learned from history?

What about a child in Ethiopia or Niger that is suffering because of warfare, what’s so different from them compared to a child and Israel or Palestine? Suffering from war? And why does the American media not give equal coverage to both
They only broadcast what sells ads. That's what these companies are for. They are not there to provide news to us, they are there to provide profits to their shareholders. Nothing more.

If you want to hear about Ethiopis you will have to look for non ad supported news sources.

BBC, NPR, those kinda things.

They only broadcast what sells ads. That's what these companies are for. They are not there to provide news to us, they are there to provide profits to their shareholders. Nothing more.

If you want to hear about Ethiopis you will have to look for non ad supported news sources.

BBC, NPR, those kinda things.
Unfortunately, the BBC has gone on the 24 seven new cycle for Israelpalestine. If you turn it on right now that’s what they’re talking about.

I think that the American people are trying to force people to either support Israel or Palestine. I think it’s very unfortunate because of beautiful people on both sides. But also, there’s other issues facing America like homelessness right here in America. And so I don’t think the American mass media has the interest of the American people.

Glad to see that in this thread, Trump supporters and Biden supporters are agreeing on these things. This is beautiful.

Franklin..you filled your cabinet with jewhaters. You ordered a shipload of jewish people needing asylum BACK to Germany where the majority of them died in Nazi death camps. Don't talk to me about the best interest of anybody until you pick up a book of history.
No, that ship was sent back to allied countries safely. It was only after the third Reich took over those countries that some of those Jews died you’re talking about the MS St. Louis

The United States play the pivotal role in liberating Jews from concentration camps. Franklin Roosevelt worked with a Jewish man Justice Brandis a Supreme Court Justice.

Henry Morgenthau Junior was Jewish and was the secretary of treasury in FDR’s cabinet.

Because Jews are the most important people in the world. At least according to the Jews that run the media.
certainly there are powerful Jews in the media and I’ve seen them be one-sided on Israel Palestine. But other American Jews are more nonbiased.

Anyway, I’m not falling for this time. I can see that the American media is biased and they don’t have the best interest of the American people. Why are they not talking about homeless people? Homeless Black people starving right now. I truly want to hear what people like Superbadbrutha and IM2 think about this. I know that they support some of the people on MSNBC and CNN. Why don’t those media outlets talk about children in Niger dealing with warfare?

Wrong.
These conflicts like in places like Yemen, Ethiopia, etc., effect very few people because they are not at all like Israel, intent on genocide of the natives in order to create an imaginary religious state.
The Zionists who invaded Palestine are intent on genocide because they can't leave any witnesses to show that there were almost no Jews in the Land of Canaan until AFTER the illegal Balfour Declaration.
The Zionists are intent on genocide in order to prevent their lies from being exposed.

No where else is a lie of this scale being attempted to be pulled off.

Wrong.
These conflicts like in places like Yemen, Ethiopia, etc., effect very few people because they are not at all like Israel, intent on genocide of the natives in order to create an imaginary religious state.
The Zionists who invaded Palestine are intent on genocide because they can't leave any witnesses to show that there were almost no Jews in the Land of Canaan until AFTER the illegal Balfour Declaration.
The Zionists are intent on genocide in order to prevent their lies from being exposed.

No where else is a lie of this scale being attempted to be pulled off.
We might not disagree on everything.

I don’t agree that most people in Israel are genocidal

But here’s the thing a human being as a human being. And there are people dying in these conflicts in Africa. OK so that is similar to people dying in the conflict in Israel and Palestine anyway, we look at it. Because you know what a human is a human, no matter where we’re all children of God.

Ok maybe we agree that the American media does not have the best interest of the American people. And they are biased in their coverage of the global world.

It's a very simple reason. Both the United States and Israel fight Muslim extremists. The wars in Africa are more like gang fights. We don't get involved when Mexican cartels mix it up either.

The horror of this is that we paid 6 billion dollars to Iran to finance this attack against Israel. Joe Biden should be arrested and tried in an Israeli court as a war criminal.

It's a very simple reason. Both the United States and Israel fight Muslim extremists. The wars in Africa are more like gang fights. We don't get involved when Mexican cartels mix it up either.

The horror of this is that we paid 6 billion dollars to Iran to finance this attack against Israel. Joe Biden should be arrested and tried in an Israeli court as a war criminal.
Well, I’m an American, and I do not stand with any extremist in Israel or Palestine. I stand with any good person in Israel or Palestine

Fox News is out of control. If you turn on fox right now it’s like you’re watching the Israeli media outlet. We have absolutely no interest in nonbiased coverage otherwise they will be interviewing people from Gaza

I’m a Catholic and an American. Lots of innocent Palestinian children have been killed by the idf this thing goes both ways.

CNN likewise is basically out of control it’s like they are in Israeli news station. So far the only station that is kind of nonbiased is MS NBC but we will see how long that lasts.

And yes, we are all gods children. So I disagree with your viewpoint about these wars in Africa they’re not gang wars, they involve military’s. They involve children dying, and these beautiful children in Africa our fellow human beings. I really wonder what IM2 think about CNN and Fox News being on the same side of the page blatantly in favor of Israel.

Forum List

Back