This board is full of gullible idiots.

My sources? Lol

Rarely do I offer links. In all my years here there's one thing I've learned about most of you. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS, JUST OBJECTIVES.
Does no good to post links on this site. They serve nothing more than being platforms to launch attacks most of the time.

So you offer no evidence to back up your claims... We care about facts, we use reputable sources and I again will ask you:

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

You called them 'Not a source.' and I am calling your bluff... Show me the oceans of fake stories from them with evidence...
They are a purveyor of information gathered from their sources. Very rarely are news agencies the original source of their stories. The fact that this simple truth eludes you is quite astonishing. Makes no difference if their stories are real or not because the stories don't originate with them. They originate at the source

When they say 'Trump Says .....' that is not untrue... They are in the the room at the time....

When Trump said he was for the Iraq War they have him on Tape saying his support.

When Trump said:
Says Hillary Clinton "wants to let people just pour in. You could have 650 million people pour in and we do nothing about it. Think of it. That’s what could happen. You triple the size of our country in one week."

This is easily verifiable facts that can be checked.... She did not a policy ever close to that...

This is called Journalism, it still exists...
I'm not responsible for what Trump says or does.

I didn't even vote for him.

Get it? Fuck off with this stupid shit

I didn't say you voted for Trump.... But you attacked Washington Post with no proof or evidence...
I attacked them?

Jesus fucking Christ, could you be anymore of a crybaby wuss?

maybe trumpswabs could just learn to read for comprehension... is that too much to ask??

When they say 'Trump Says .....' that is not untrue... They are in the the room at the time....

When Trump said he was for the Iraq War they have him on Tape saying his support.

When Trump said:
Says Hillary Clinton "wants to let people just pour in. You could have 650 million people pour in and we do nothing about it. Think of it. That’s what could happen. You triple the size of our country in one week."

This is easily verifiable facts that can be checked.... She did not a policy ever close to that...

I didn't say you voted for Trump.... But you attacked Washington Post with no proof or evidence...
All one need do is read the wapo...all the proof you need....

Again... Bullshit:

I repeat:

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?
Why do you want proof of this when when you never provide any proof of Trump russia connection or any other thing? Wapo is right up there with all the other fake news. never a day goes by they don't have some negative story about Trump could have, Trump might have....unnamed source.... there's your bullshit mr stain.

Can you find a quote of me saying Trump is definitely guilty, there is an investigation. I think there is very valid reason for an investigation as the circumstantial evidence pointed there before hand.

But the real issue is the FBI has spent 7 months at it and are requesting more resources... They are the cops, you know the the guys who professionally investigate crimes...

As for Washington Post having a negative stories about Trump... You have failed to show where they lied so you are just proving the point Trump gets negative stories because they are true...

His administration is looking like a disaster, his own party is embarrassed by his behaviour and that of his team...

Again... Bullshit:

I repeat:

Why do you want proof of this when when you never provide any proof of Trump russia connection or any other thing? Wapo is right up there with all the other fake news. never a day goes by they don't have some negative story about Trump could have, Trump might have....unnamed source.... there's your bullshit mr stain.

Can you find a quote of me saying Trump is definitely guilty, there is an investigation. I think there is very valid reason for an investigation as the circumstantial evidence pointed there before hand.

But the real issue is the FBI has spent 7 months at it and are requesting more resources... They are the cops, you know the the guys who professionally investigate crimes...

As for Washington Post having a negative stories about Trump... You have failed to show where they lied so you are just proving the point Trump gets negative stories because they are true...

His administration is looking like a disaster, his own party is embarrassed by his behaviour and that of his team...
No, Trump gets negative press because the scum controlling the media want this country reduced to a third world hell hole, just like you do. I certainly hope you bastards get your wish. You play games with words all day long in the vain hope that somehow your lies and distortions will gain credibility. You fail. The only thing that will happen now is that Trump will either succeed or fail, and if he fails it will be mainly because of all the stupid morons who believe everything the media says, and scum like you that try to make the lies credible by playing with words.

Now as a true libtard, you'll feign outrage and demand proof. LOL!

Last edited:
So you offer no evidence to back up your claims... We care about facts, we use reputable sources and I again will ask you:

You called them 'Not a source.' and I am calling your bluff... Show me the oceans of fake stories from them with evidence...
They are a purveyor of information gathered from their sources. Very rarely are news agencies the original source of their stories. The fact that this simple truth eludes you is quite astonishing. Makes no difference if their stories are real or not because the stories don't originate with them. They originate at the source

When Trump said:

I attacked them?

Of course you did. AND ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO, and by extension, BBC, PBS, France 24, the Hindustani Times lol and other highly respected media around the world. Outside the New BS GOP bubble, RW media is a bad joke and catastrophe, as are the New BS GOP and its dupes.

When Trump said:

I attacked them?

Of course you did. AND ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO, and by extension, BBC, PBS, and other highy Respected media around the world. Outside the New BS GOP bubble, RW media is a bad joke and catastrophe, as are the New BS GOP and its dupes.
All media liars and charlatans, as are you.

Again... Bullshit:

I repeat:

No, Trump gets negative press because the scum controlling the media want this country reduced to a third world hell hole, just like you do. I certainly hope you bastards get your wish. You play games with words all day long in the vain hope that somehow your lies and distortions will gain credibility. You fail. The only thing that will happen now is that Trump will either succeed or fail, and if he fails it will be mainly because of all the stupid morons who believe everything the media says, and scum like you that try to make the lies credible by playing with words.

So you have had your rant but back nothing up... If this was so prevalent why have you no actual evidence?

I can show false statement after false statement that Trump has said and your answer is he will fail because people question his false statements...

Why are you so scared of the truth... Is the alternative fact world falling apart on you...

Again let me ask:

When Trump said:

I attacked them?

Of course you did. AND ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO, and by extension, BBC, PBS, and other highy Respected media around the world. Outside the New BS GOP bubble, RW media is a bad joke and catastrophe, as are the New BS GOP and its dupes.

When Trump said:

I attacked them?

And I asked for proof...

This is about you backing your OP not about Trump now...

When Trump said:

I attacked them?

Yup, only your greedy lying idiot billionaire a-hole brainwashers and their bought off HS grad ex cokehead DJ pundits and bimbos speak the truth. Ignore Comey and real journalists, born liars like Trump, Sessions, Bannon are definitely the way to go, superduper dupe. lol. How's the Clinton/Obama/Pelosi etc etc special fake news prosecutors coming along? Time to destroy those tapes. Way to drain that swamp lol...

When Trump said:

I attacked them?

And I asked for proof...

This is about you backing your OP not about Trump now...
For the umpteenth fucking time my op has nothing to do with fake news, biased news, truthful news or any other kind of news. It's about gullible morons that take everything they hear see or read as the gospel truth not to be questioned and not understanding what a source is. So take you retarded demands and go play with someone else who wants to play bat the pointless rebuttal around for two days.

i wonder what the teacher's gonna look like this year....
the_sexy_teacher_special__edition_la_profesora_1_by_ladiahidoi-d7eorov.png

Again... Bullshit:

I repeat:

So you have had your rant but back nothing up... If this was so prevalent why have you no actual evidence?

I can show false statement after false statement that Trump has said and your answer is he will fail because people question his false statements...

Why are you so scared of the truth... Is the alternative fact world falling apart on you...

Again let me ask:
LIsten stooge, no matter what I back up, you will lie, smoke and deflect even more. It a well known tactic I have seen your kind do a thousand times. You go ahead and play your games.You and those like you are a disease.

The swamp is being drained.....lol laughing hysterically. Its overflowing. It will never be drained. Putting more billionaires in charge....comical.

Again... Bullshit:

I repeat:

Again let me ask:
LIsten stooge, no matter what I back up, you will lie, smoke and deflect even more. It a well known tactic I have seen your kind do a thousand times. You go ahead and play your games.You and those like you are a disease.
Your party runs on lies and ignoring facts. See sig. Fox, Rush, Beck, Savage, Heritage, the Moonie Times and Examiner, Breitbart, a thousand websites all FOS or deluded, a party of ignorant dupe voters and greedy billionaire liars/brainwashers/thieves stealing from the nonrich. Your New BS GOP voters believe the rich pay too much in taxes lol and the Dems have no answers LOL... They don't know Booooshies and cronies caused a giant world depression and Obama averted it at a cost of about 8 trillion dollars. They don't know shytte but ridiculous ideology and character assassination of Dems...

Forum List

Back