This board has one of the better formats

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Yet....the quality of posts usually is very disappointing.....too many posters who should be reading and not posting. How did this come about? Does anyone have an explanation?

Yet....the quality of posts usually is very disappointing.....too many posters who should be reading and not posting. How did this come about? Does anyone have an explanation?
people dont' want to hear what someone else has to say, they want them to see what they're saying

I have been posting on various boards longer than some people here have been alive, and the one constant I have seen is that those with the least to say have a penchant for posting the most.

I read a lot of the posts and listen to the videos sometimes that are included in the posts

and I must apply myself to make a translation as clear as possible.
I've been hanging around here for a while now and I'm getting bored a bit, I'm looking for a way to make some pranks but I get tired a little it's easier in the first language I would even dare to ask for a thread just for me in French tiguidoo but I know that the rules forbid me, me I'm for the rules always:dev2:

You meant that as a joke, right? Since we all learned to read and write and seek out the information we discuss here by going to school.
A good joke always has a level of truth attached to it....

people dont' want to hear what someone else has to say, they want them to see what they're saying
I agree more "hearing" would lower the frustration level around here. It can feel absolutely defeating when your ideas are dismissed over and over and over and over.

It can feel absolutely defeating when your ideas are dismissed over and over and over and over.

It can? I have never had that feeling.

I do have my own, personal stalker who follows me around funnying my posts, but I find more people who agree with what I say than disagree. The vast majority who disagree are incapable of forming an independent thought to begin with, as all they do is repeat simple minded talking points, so overall, I find more people who are reasonable than contrary.

It can feel absolutely defeating when your ideas are dismissed over and over and over and over.

I do have my own, personal stalker who follows me around funnying my posts, but I find more people who agree with what I say than disagree. The vast majority who disagree are incapable of forming an independent thought to begin with, as all they do is repeat simple minded talking points, so overall, I find more people who are reasonable than contrary.
I was thinking more about having a long, passionate argument in a single thread, not my overall experience here, which is usually pretty positive, depending on the day.

For the sake of my sanity I don't post more than I need to. It is pretty easy to say much by saying very little.

Better to think about what you post before you post it.

*COLLECTIVE GASP*

I was thinking more about having a long, passionate argument in a single thread, not my overall experience here, which is usually pretty positive, depending on the day.
Hmm...this is interesting.

Why would ANYONE have a long, passionate argument about anything?

Say what you have to say and move on.

I thought the thread was about the forum's format.

As usual, some posters simply cannot stay on topic.

Having posted on a number of different discussion boards, I can say this is one of the easier ones to do so on. My only complaint is the delay required to post replies but I can understand why.

The variety of options for posting are more than adequate and I can only thank the administrator for their time and effort.

th

You always go elsewhere when our discussions start becoming... passionate.

*****CHUCKLE*****

;)

Forum List

Back