US Message Board Best Page Ever

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Regardless of your spot on the political spectrum....this is the best page ever. I enjoy it completely.

Yup. It's very much like the old "Presidential Election 2000" board on Yahoo that ran from 1998-2012. A gaggle of idiots to kick around for comic relief, and enough educated types to keep it interesting.

Regardless of your spot on the political spectrum....this is the best page ever. I enjoy it completely.

I agree. I tried other blogs and either the moderators were too sensitive or the service didn't work half the time. Best of all I found a group of people I really enjoy discussing politics with; even some of the liberal ones. However this place does keep me away from my work. :21:

Except that it's full of people who couldn't make a decent argument if it killed them.
Yup...it's hard to argue cogently..when you try to fit your argument into a preset conclusion..regardless of the facts.

If you must make the case Trump is always right..or Trump is always wrong--you are doomed to trip over your own convolutions.

For most..this is not a place for honest debate...most choose not to address the thread issue..and just unload their usual spiel.

Except that it's full of people who couldn't make a decent argument if it killed them.
Yup...it's hard to argue cogently..when you try to fit your argument into a preset conclusion..regardless of the facts.

If you must make the case Trump is always right..or Trump is always wrong--you are doomed to trip over your own convolutions.

For most..this is not a place for honest debate...most choose not to address the thread issue..and just unload their usual spiel.

I think I could make a very good case you're a sorry ass leftist shill. :04:

Please challenge me.

Why did you not address the thread issue? Executive privilege?

It's pitiful that his is the best it gets. A place where both sides can argue intellectually. And this is all we got?

Why did you not address the thread issue? Executive privilege?

Surely this is the thread issue. The issue is whether this is best webpage ever. Well, if it's full of people who can't argue for anything, then it's not the best page, is it?

Please challenge me.
***Yawn*** Mary..I've beaten you hollow so many times...there's no real sport in it anymore. You are part of the crowd that just looks to see who is posting and base your opposition on that, rather than actually thinking about the topic at hand. you are not alone..there is a crew on the left who acts exactly the same way.

You don't even have the sense to know that I'm not even to the Left of the political spectrum. Like many of your ilk, you think that opposition to Trump equals Democrat.
You and your bottom feeding fellow travelers..Mindwars, Odium, Koshergirl, etc.--cannot be argued with..simply because no matter how logically you are beaten..you refuse to recognize your ineptness at the art of true debate. ***Hint*** You must actually address the topic of a thread...read the article, if one is given--oh yeah..and admit if you turn out to be wrong.

So, call your names...parrot the dog whistle of the day...it matters not. Those who appreciate the art of debate and are skilled at rhetoric will just smile at your antics..and move on.

It's pitiful that his is the best it gets. A place where both sides can argue intellectually. And this is all we got?
Yeah...this is it. You see...if logic gets one to the point where they lose the argument--they eschew logic.
I have respect for those who say things like, "Trump is a liar, but he's our liar!", instead of trying to somehow twist themselves into knots proving the unprovable.

Please challenge me.
***Yawn*** Mary..I've beaten you hollow so many times...there's no real sport in it anymore. You are part of the crowd that just looks to see who is posting and base your opposition on that, rather than actually thinking about the topic at hand. you are not alone..there is a crew on the left who acts exactly the same way.

You don't even have the sense to know that I'm not even to the Left of the political spectrum. Like many of your ilk, you think that opposition to Trump equals Democrat.
You and your bottom feeding fellow travelers..Mindwars, Odium, Koshergirl, etc.--cannot be argued with..simply because no matter how logically you are beaten..you refuse to recognize your ineptness at the art of true debate. ***Hint*** You must actually address the topic of a thread...read the article, if one is given--oh yeah..and admit if you turn out to be wrong.

So, call your names...parrot the dog whistle of the day...it matters not. Those who appreciate the art of debate and are skilled at rhetoric will just smile at your antics..and move on.

You? You silly faggot. In your Richard Simmons dreams, motherfucker. :abgg2q.jpg:
Thank you for proving my point so promptly.

Forum List

Back