Think Kobe would care if I was killed in a crash

From all indications he was a very good fellow.

For better or worse, sports fans come to "know" these major sports figures, both by the way they play and carry themselves on the field, but also through seeing interviews and reading about charitable works and such. So it is understandable when they feel like someone they knew and liked was killed, tragically.

I personally don't give a shit, but if I were a Lakers fan I probably would be sad.
Kobe brought a lot of joy to those who watched him play. He was also respected by those who played with him and knew him and his family

Why are so many jealous that so many grieved his passing?

You are what you make of your life and those you touch while alive.

I have been to funerals of those you never heard of and the line of people stretched around the block. I have also been to funerals where almost nobody showed up.

Some athletes and celebrities like Kobe get the line around the block treatment. Others get the nobody showed up treatment

I have been to funerals of those you never heard of and the line of people stretched around the block. I have also been to funerals where almost nobody showed up.

Some athletes and celebrities like Kobe get the line around the block treatment. Others get the nobody showed up treatment
He gets special breaks because he entertains you

I do not care for sports. I was never a Kobe fan. I did live in Los Angeles and know for a fact that Kobe Bryant was worshipped among the people. Parents named children after him. He was thought of as a member of the family in many Los Angeles homes. They went into hock to see him play. His kindness and generosity touched every black family personally. He called himself the Black Mamba. There are Mamba supported charities everywhere. He was on his way to a Mamba arena when his helicopter crashed.

He raped no one. The girl tried for a payday but told so many different stories that she had to withdraw her complaint.

I do not care for sports. I was never a Kobe fan. I did live in Los Angeles and know for a fact that Kobe Bryant was worshipped among the people. Parents named children after him. He was thought of as a member of the family in many Los Angeles homes. They went into hock to see him play. His kindness and generosity touched every black family personally. He called himself the Black Mamba. There are Mamba supported charities everywhere. He was on his way to a Mamba arena when his helicopter crashed.

He raped no one. The girl tried for a payday but told so many different stories that she had to withdraw her complaint.
He as much as admitted it -- in writing

He gets special breaks because he entertains you

Nothing wrong with that. He brought enjoyment to peoples lives

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Just another millionaire that flew his helicopter to work everyday.

Jealous?

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Everyone hasn’t watched you on television for 20 years. I think that’s the difference, If Kobe knew you, I am sure he would be upset.

He as much as admitted it -- in writing
No. He admitted that the girl aggressively came onto him and he took the opportunity. That's not rape. I remember this case well because the girl kept changing her story. When she got bollixed up she just withdrew the complaint.

I get what you are saying. One person shouldn't be labeled more special compared to another, but if they were a good person while they were here, their memory should never be swept up underneath any rug and at the end of the day, every person on this planet will have a fan base. Some just happen to have more members compared to other people.

God bless you and the Kobe Bryant fan base always!!!

Holly

I don't remember Kobe making any public statement when the US Servicemen were killed in the crash last week. Or even when the firefighters were killed in the crash in Australia.

Piss on him. He ain't important. Jumping high and shooting baskets ain't important.

I get what you are saying. One person shouldn't be labeled more special compared to another, but if they were a good person while they were here, their memory should never be swept up underneath any rug and at the end of the day, every person on this planet will have a fan base. Some just happen to have more members compared to other people.

Holly

You don’t have to be famous to be special. Many, many people who are not famous are mourned when they pass away. It depends on how you spent your life.

Same

I don't remember Kobe making any public statement when the US Servicemen were killed in the crash last week. Or even when the firefighters were killed in the crash in Australia.

Piss on him. He ain't important. Jumping high and shooting baskets ain't important.

Ummmm...So?

Holly
You don’t have to be famous to be special. Many, many people who are not famous are mourned when they pass away. It depends on how you spent your life.
Amen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But he entertained people without his skill (playing with his balls)

Forum List

Back