Think Kobe would care if I was killed in a crash

I remember walking up to VW bug smushed by a trash truck. A cold black night back in 69'. Blood looked like katsup. None of them had big names or were big sports figures, why should we care more about Kobe?
Who told you to care more about Kobe?
SHHH, the main stream media, they do that a lot. I have no idea who Kobe Bryant is. He threw ball through hoops.Good for him. He died. So do we all.

Another negro who can't comprehend per capita.

Whites are UNDERREPRESNTED in the murder profession. As well as rape, robbery and all around thuggish behavior
Another cave monkey that to stupid to count to ten. its pretty simple. Is 100 greater than 50? If so that means most serial killers are white.
Hey retard, the entirety of the worlds black population isnt in the US. You cant possibly be this dumb. Oh wait, yes you can.
Hey monkey. What does that have to do with most serial killers being white in this country? Its pretty simple. You take all the serial killers and you count how many are white vs how many are not and you find that the majority of them are white. I know youre stupid but you had to be taught how to count right? :laugh:
"In this country"? Youre changing the goal posts. I didnt respond to a post from you that mentioned "in this country". This is what you said...

"Most serial killers are white right?" Think Kobe would care if I was killed in a crash

You are dumb as shit, and as usual, wrong.
Sorry monkey. Clarifying is not changing the goal posts. Besides world wide most serial killers are white. :rolleyes:
You werent clarifying though, were you. This is what you said.

Hey monkey. What does that have to do with most serial killers being white in this country?

Again you are wrong. You are always wrong.

I remember walking up to VW bug smushed by a trash truck. A cold black night back in 69'. Blood looked like katsup. None of them had big names or were big sports figures, why should we care more about Kobe?
Who told you to care more about Kobe?
SHHH, the main stream media, they do that a lot. I have no idea who Kobe Bryant is. He threw ball through hoops.Good for him. He died. So do we all.
I think youre exaggerating. I havent heard the msm tell anyone to care about Kobe more than anyone else. You got a quote?

....you fked up!! like a lot of blacks in a lot of incidents = you bring up race when it has nothing to do with it
hahahhahahah

No you mucked up, if this was John Stockton you wouldn't be on this forum talking negative about him.
....hahahahah--you fked up again!! I didn't even know who Stockton was--I WOULD be on here saying why is there so much coverage of him!!!! especially him because he is less well known
...hahahah that's just it!!! if he were white, I'd be doing the same thing----..we talk about MANY WHITE people on USMB....
.....you PROVE to be the racist--not us........

It's been proven who the racist are.
yes--it's YOU.....and--we [ I ] are NOT talking negative about him--we're talking negative about the coverage ..and YOU make it out to be racial--as usual---with NO evidence = YOU are the racist

We heard bullshit about people worshipping him as a God, some shit head called him a rapist, doesn't sound like talking about the coverage too me.
....yes--Lebron got a tattoo for him!! most people don't even do that when their mom dies....those are not negative about him = it is negative about the people[ white/black/etc ] worshipping him
..he was accused of rape
...Kobe Bryant: Woman who accused him of rape won't speak of him publicly

No you mucked up, if this was John Stockton you wouldn't be on this forum talking negative about him.
....hahahahah--you fked up again!! I didn't even know who Stockton was--I WOULD be on here saying why is there so much coverage of him!!!! especially him because he is less well known
...hahahah that's just it!!! if he were white, I'd be doing the same thing----..we talk about MANY WHITE people on USMB....

yes--it's YOU.....and--we [ I ] are NOT talking negative about him--we're talking negative about the coverage ..and YOU make it out to be racial--as usual---with NO evidence = YOU are the racist

We heard bullshit about people worshipping him as a God, some shit head called him a rapist, doesn't sound like talking about the coverage too me.
....yes--Lebron got a tattoo for him!! most people don't even do that when their mom dies....those are not negative about him = it is negative about the people[ white/black/etc ] worshipping him
..he was accused of rape

Who is worshipping him?

So now women are accusing him of rape in secret, funny how you don't believe the women who claim Trump sexually assaulted them.

..he was accused of rape

Who is worshipping him?

So now women are accusing him of rape in secret, funny how you don't believe the women who claim Trump sexually assaulted them.
...jesus christ! LeBron got a tattoo for him!! most people do not get tattoos when their FAMILY members die

..he was accused of rape

Who is worshipping him?

...jesus christ! LeBron got a tattoo for him!! most people do not get tattoos when their FAMILY members die
Must be that "special" kind of love

..he was accused of rape

Who is worshipping him?

That is not worshipping him fool, that is a show of honor and remembrance. You see folks have stickers of their family members death on their rear car windows all the time.

..he was accused of rape

Who is worshipping him?

That is not worshipping him fool, that is a show of honor and remembrance. You see folks have stickers of their family members death on their rear car windows all the time.
yes--stickers---not inscribed/carved on their bodies

..he was accused of rape

Who is worshipping him?

yes--stickers---not inscribed/carved on their bodies
3290cabae38d5fcf18c1e5fb335d0403.jpg

Forum List

Back