Think Kobe would care if I was killed in a crash

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Just another millionaire that flew his helicopter to work everyday.

1. Many people are really into sports (I can't blame them for finding something that is NOT political), so they were genuinely shocked by his sudden and unusual death.

2. We have very few heroes in this country, so it is understandable that many people are heartbroken over losing someone who meant so much to them.

3. Our country is so rife with divisiveness now (especially over ethnic matters), it is easy to see why the media are giving so much coverage in order to show that he touched the hearts of people of ALL ethnicities.

I join other members and guests in extending my deepest sympathies to his family, friends, and fans.

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Totally agree.

If he knew and respected you, he probably would

If your crash shut down air traffic making it harder for him to fly to his middle school basketball game, he would most definitely care about your death.

Yep, I agree

Great basketball player, yes. No different from anyone else dying though.

I've drifted away from being a "fan" of most sports specifically due to the insane spiral of money these guys have pushed for, which has led to a matching spiral in costs to see a game live.

They don't care about the fans one bit, IMO. I have no idea why the fans care about them.

Last edited:

He will careless about you or your family. Remember he was one of those ball players that had attacked back at Pres.Trump. He has supported those players that has taken a knee. He knew what was going on. That they were trying to create racial tension. He supported the Dems. Which they supports killing babies. People don't know that those aborted children gets their spinal cords cut leaving them as quads. That it is leaving their body function working except for their mobility part. That they have them lying on cold stainless steel tables without any clothing. And someone comes by hourly with a hose, spraying them with cold water to wash away their feces and urine from off the tables while the babies are gasping for air.
The Governor said that they keeps them comfortable which that is a lie. But babies with their spinal cords snap, Cannot hold back bodily fluids or fecal matter. And diapers cost a lot.
I bet he is burning in hell where no one cannot here him. Since he didn't heard the cries of the unborn. As it says, that he will be ignored.
Most likely he's screaming 24/7. Crying about he had millions of dollars left that he cannot spend it all with his family.
Anyone who support the Dems in these times, are very wicked beings.

Genesis 16:11
The angel of the Lord also said to her: “You are now pregnant and you will give birth to a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the Lord has heard of your misery.

1 Corinthians 14:38
But if anyone ignores this, they will themselves be ignored.

Haggai 1:5
Now this is what the Lord Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways.

Last edited:

ands yet you decided to open your mouth and show the world what a stupid heartless prick you really are,,,

better to next time you dont care about something to keep your fucking mouth shut

He will careless about or family. Remember he was one of those ball players that had attacked back at Pres.Trump. He has supported those players that has taken a knee. He knew what was going on. That they were trying to create racial tension. He supported the Dems. Which they supports killing babies. People don't know that those aborted children gets their spinal cords cut leaving them as quads. That it is leaving their body function working except for their mobility part. That they have then lying on cold stainless steel tables without any clothing. And someone comes by hourly with a hose, spraying them with cold water to wash away their feces and urine from off the tables while the babies are gasping for air.
The Governor said that they keeps them comfortable which that is a lie. But babies with their spinal cords snap, Cannot hold back bodily fluids or fecal matter. And diapers cost a lot.
I bet he is burning in hell where no one cannot here him. Since he didn't heard the cries of the unborn. As it says, that he will be ignored.
Most likely he's screaming 24/7. Crying about he had millions of dollars left that he cannot spend it all with his family.

The angel of the Lord also said to her: “You are now pregnant and you will give birth to a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the Lord has heard of your misery.

Agree in principle, but he's sleeping in the grave awaiting the resurrection of the dead AFTER Christ returns

When I see a story about someone getting killed, I care whether I know them or not. I have no idea whether Kobe was the same or not.

I remember when Mickey Mantle died......there were tons and tons of similar coverage -- filled with boomers opining about the greatness of Mickey and how sad it was..

I don't recall many people whining about it either -- or saying "why should we care?? He is just some guy who hit a ball" -- only complaint I heard from anyone was how they felt it wasn't fair for someone who was a chronic alcoholic and abused his liver for 40 years, how someone like that should be moved ahead of other people -- just because of him being a famous athlete....

Exactly people need to get a friggin life for pity sake. The clown played kids games for a living for pity sake. It's not like he was a Joonas Salk or anything. If you want to worship a hero, worship someone who's done something worthwhile for pity sake. Most assholes today haven't a clue who Michael Fariday was or what he did for example.

Do you have in anyone that you never met, but you respect and admire and have been affected by them in some way? I can't imagine that all of us don't have someone like that. Perhaps you don't follow basketball or any sports, but a lot of people do and they grew up watching Kobe play. You could have just went about your day and not started this thread. There's nothing worse than not having anything of value to say, but you insist on saying it anyway.

From all indications he was a very good fellow.

For better or worse, sports fans come to "know" these major sports figures, both by the way they play and carry themselves on the field, but also through seeing interviews and reading about charitable works and such. So it is understandable when they feel like someone they knew and liked was killed, tragically.

I personally don't give a shit, but if I were a Lakers fan I probably would be sad.

Exactly people need to get a friggin life for pity sake. The clown played kids games for a living for pity sake. It's not like he was a Joonas Salk or anything. If you want to worship a hero, worship someone who's done something worthwhile for pity sake. Most assholes today haven't a clue who Michael Fariday was or what he did for example.
Oh hell, having sympathy for some who died in these circumstances is not the same as worship! Get a grip.

He will careless about or family. Remember he was one of those ball players that had attacked back at Pres.Trump. He has supported those players that has taken a knee. He knew what was going on. That they were trying to create racial tension. He supported the Dems. Which they supports killing babies. People don't know that those aborted children gets their spinal cords cut leaving them as quads. That it is leaving their body function working except for their mobility part. That they have then lying on cold stainless steel tables without any clothing. And someone comes by hourly with a hose, spraying them with cold water to wash away their feces and urine from off the tables while the babies are gasping for air.

Agree in principle, but he's sleeping in the grave awaiting the resurrection of the dead AFTER Christ returns

He hasn’t been buried yet

So is he waiting to be buried and then will await the resurrection?
Not as easy being dead as I thought

Forum List

Back