Think Kobe would care if I was killed in a crash

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Just another millionaire that flew his helicopter to work everyday.

When was the last time people all over the world watched you do anything?

When did you give millions of dollars to charities that helped other people.

You jealous hearted haters should just go somewhere and STFU.

Im not into basketball and it took me a moment to realize who he was when my wife told me he died in a helicopter accident. I put this into the same category as Dale Earnhardt's death, it effects fans and just people that recognize the name.

I don't remember Kobe making any public statement when the US Servicemen were killed in the crash last week. Or even when the firefighters were killed in the crash in Australia.

Piss on him. He ain't important. Jumping high and shooting baskets ain't important.

How many public statements did you make?

This young man gave his time and money to people he didn't know all over the world.

What the fuck have you done for others?

I don't remember Kobe making any public statement when the US Servicemen were killed in the crash last week. Or even when the firefighters were killed in the crash in Australia.

Piss on him. He ain't important. Jumping high and shooting baskets ain't important.
But he entertained people without his skill (playing with his balls)

He didn't entertain that chick when he raped her, did he?

He decided the assault was consexual

So did she when the dollars were right.

And for those who tell themselves it was "consensual," doesnt that prove Trump's statement true? Or is it only true when you worship the ball player?

So did she when the dollars were right.
Then let's never hear another complaint from you about Trump

Im not into basketball and it took me a moment to realize who he was when my wife told me he died in a helicopter accident. I put this into the same category as Dale Earnhardt's death, it effects fans and just people that recognize the name.
In that case, mourn who you want to mourn and let others do the same

I see you're really taking the death of this guy you don't know, and the rest who died that you've never mentioned, really hard. Hope you can get thru the day

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

If you were his sports hero he would certainly care....

If you were his sports hero he would certainly care....
He probably doesnt get big bucks playing with his balls.

After reading your posts, I would doubt Kobe or anyone would mourn your passing

I see you're really taking the death of this guy you don't know, and the rest who died that you've never mentioned, really hard. Hope you can get thru the day
Don’t be so damn judgmental.

If your crash shut down air traffic making it harder for him to fly to his middle school basketball game, he would most definitely care about your death.
man this post is dripping with sarcasm

ands yet you decided to open your mouth and show the world what a stupid heartless prick you really are,,,

better to next time you dont care about something to keep your fucking mouth shut
And from your post we learn that you are the antithesis of what your perception of me is.....correct

We all know he lied. He was a rapist. However, since he is Black and jump high and shoot baskets the Moon Bats will deny that he did the rapist thingy.

He was a piece of shit for the most part.

He gave lots of money to "charity" but it was all Black charities. Racist sonofabitch.

How many public statements did you make?

This young man gave his time and money to people he didn't know all over the world.

What the fuck have you done for others?
You have only explained wy you worship bryant

others who dont watch basketball or who remember his personal shortcoming are not required to follow your example

Forum List

Back