Things the wackjob right wants to get rid of

The whack job left are the only ones who ever talk about rioting, killing, and revolution you know...

We aren't the ones who say there will be violence ever time we're afraid an election won't go our way. That's all you.

Can I count on you condemn the next asshole that suggests that the 2nd amendment may be the only solution to "creeping communism" or some other fever dream the right is fond of attributing to various formerly republican ideas advanced by the democrats?

Give me some specific examples. Quotes and links, please.

Straw man.

Nobody ever promised paradise.

Keep swingin' Chipper.

Not a strawman an on-topic query to the only member of the wackjob right still up at this late hour. If you got your entire wish list, all of the executive branch agencies were killed or put in their place and powerless, all the libs were voted out, and conservatism ruled the day and the future, do really think we would end up more free and prosperous than we are now with only one side of any argument, the conservative side, being presented or even considered in the halls of power?
Check your numerous flawed premises, wackjob....:lol:

Whatever that means, I take it you have never given any thought to what would happen after you got the monolithic conservative government of your dreams.

The whack job left are the only ones who ever talk about rioting, killing, and revolution you know...

We aren't the ones who say there will be violence ever time we're afraid an election won't go our way. That's all you.

Can I count on you condemn the next asshole that suggests that the 2nd amendment may be the only solution to "creeping communism" or some other fever dream the right is fond of attributing to various formerly republican ideas advanced by the democrats?

Give me some specific examples. Quotes and links, please.

Just answer the rather simple question, it's late and my patience with evasive crap is just about gone for today.

Fuck off. You're a lying piece of shit.

As are all liberals.

LOL, now we have an honest reaction here, an almost violent reaction to a simple question of how you will react the next time some "patriot" starts wrapping his Gun fetish and thirst for blood in the flag because a vote did not go how they want.

Last edited:
You haven't shown me evidence that it has ever happened.

So I will assume it hasn't, and stand by my statement that rhetoric that involves killing the political opposition always comes from the left.

The right wants to get rid of:

The entire Department of Education, which includes but is not limited to:

Elimination of Pell Grants
Elimination of federally subsidized student loans

The entire Department of Energy, which includes but is not limited to:

Elimination of Nuclear weapons - these weapons, while its arguable we don't need so many, are crucial to our national security. Why the right would want to eliminate them is beside me.

Elimination of Nuclear weapons intelligence - also handled by the DOE, our knowledge of our enemies AND friends nuclear weapons arsenal - even today - are crucial.

Elimination of Marketing of hydroelectric power from existing hydroelectric structures to consumers. whatever you feel about developing future hydro-power, why wouldn't we want to use hydro-power that's already available?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpyFrUbwBR8&feature=channel&list=UL]march of liberal nazis or fascist moonbats protesting on parade - YouTube[/ame]

You haven't shown me evidence that it has ever happened.

So I will assume it hasn't, and stand by my statement that rhetoric that involves killing the political opposition always comes from the left.

Who killed the abortion doctors?

some nut jobs?
or you all went around and asked them their party affiliation?

You don't need to ask them to come to such a conclusion. It is a valid inference.

1. Abortion-clinic bombers are almost always, if not always, fundamentalist christians
2. fundamentalist Christians are largely affiliated with the conservative party
3. Therefore, given 1 and 2, It is likely that abortion clinic bombers are conservatives.

It's pretty simple logic.

Last edited:
Who killed the abortion doctors?

some nut jobs?

You don't need to ask them to come to such a conclusion. It is a valid inference.

1. Abortion-clinic bombers are almost always, if not always, fundamentalist christians
3. Therefore, given 1 and 2, It is likely that abortion clinic bombers affiliate themselves with the conservative party.

It is entirely safe to make the conclusion that abortion-clinic bombers are conservatives, and by definition, extreme right wing conservatives.

ok, you got it all figured out

some nut jobs?

3. Therefore, given 1 and 2, It is likely that abortion clinic bombers affiliate themselves with the conservative party.

It is entirely safe to make the conclusion that abortion-clinic bombers are conservatives, and by definition, extreme right wing conservatives.

ok, you got it all figured out

damn right.

Elimination of Nuclear weapons - these weapons, while its arguable we don't need so many, are crucial to our national security. Why the right would want to eliminate them is beside me.

Elimination of Nuclear weapons intelligence - also handled by the DOE, our knowledge of our enemies AND friends nuclear weapons arsenal - even today - are crucial.

Elimination of Marketing of hydroelectric power from existing hydroelectric structures to consumers. whatever you feel about developing future hydro-power, why wouldn't we want to use hydro-power that's already available?

Are we still pretending that the dept of education is really about the students? They are about teachers unions.

And no link for anything. It's always been the Dems who want to get rid of nuclear weapons and downsize the military. Isn't that one of the things Obama will be more flexible about after the election? At least that's what he said when he didn't know the mic was on. Oops.

Plenty of room for downsizing in the military. I'd start with the no-bid contractors and their sweetheart deals which equals lame ass results.

Last edited:
you notice OUR defense it the first thing liberals want to cut, the ONE thing our Federal Government is SUPPOSE to do..

talk about cutting anything else like the DOE, then it's OMG what about the billions for them children learning

Last edited:

Add to that list:

EPA
Obamacare
TSA
IRS
FTC
Amtrak
USPS
HLS
ATF
USDA

Thanks.
Why don't we just close down Washington and divest the union into the 50 states as entirely separate sovereign entities?
Tried that with the articles of confederation. Doesn't work.

She's not advocating that either, but with the exception of the USPS and IRS, none of those are constitutionally described powers of the US government but are 'found' powers through distorting the tax code, Interstate Commerce Clause and "Good n' Plenty" clause.

Why is it the left hyperventilates there is even a moderate or reasonable roll back of federal power?

The DoEd has been very problematic and has no constitutional basis for existing. Tax monies now not collected could easily find themselves into private scholarships based on merit or other criterion. Pell Grants are unnecessary. Secondly, the DoEd has done nothing to address the root reasons of the rising costs of education. They just bandage the wound by increasing the budget by increased taxes and keep paying.

As for the EPA, FTC, USDA as mentioned, They have ALL gone past their original scope after they had succeeded in an effort to keep their money flowing. Do-gooders and busybodies have been using the agencies to push social agendas for decades. Yes, there is a purpose to their existence, there were problems. 99% of those problems were fixed, and its time to stop tinkering, roll back their overinvolvement in the lives of this nation and be reasonable again.

Amtrak is worthless and unconstitutional because it socialized an entire dying industry and now we're stuck with it. Give passenger service back to the private companies and stay the fuck out of it, save for passenger labor and industry safety and let the industry do what it's going to do. If it fails, let it. If it grows, great. Let it.

As for your whining bout the Dept. of Energy? Nuclear weapons can instantly be folded back into the DoD where they belong, along with Nest and any security jobs and intel. To falsely claim the GOP wants to get rid of nukes is facile and blatantly stupid. The express reason Carter gave when making this Dept was to lower gas costs and make our nation energy INDEPENDENT. Has it come close to this goal? Nope. We're even farther away today than we were then. It's completely failed. Time for it to go and farm out the important bits which are very limited in scope to their proper cabinets.

The founders wanted to PAY for the post office.

why do you want to kill it?

:eusa_shhh:We don't want to kill the Post Office. We just want the gov't to leave their hands off the money the Post Office makes so they can run it. Each year the gov't takes more and more from the profits the P O makes and the P O just gets weaker.

Add to that list:

EPA
Obamacare
TSA
IRS
FTC
Amtrak
USPS
HLS
ATF
USDA

Thanks.

the USDA, DOE, DOE, EPA etc are duplicate layers of what all the states have.

Why not get the feds out of much of this and leave it to the states?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back