Things the wackjob right wants to get rid of

The right wants to get rid of:

The entire Department of Education, which includes but is not limited to:

Elimination of Pell Grants
Elimination of federally subsidized student loans

The entire Department of Energy, which includes but is not limited to:

Elimination of Nuclear weapons - these weapons, while its arguable we don't need so many, are crucial to our national security. Why the right would want to eliminate them is beside me.

Elimination of Nuclear weapons intelligence - also handled by the DOE, our knowledge of our enemies AND friends nuclear weapons arsenal - even today - are crucial.

Elimination of Marketing of hydroelectric power from existing hydroelectric structures to consumers. whatever you feel about developing future hydro-power, why wouldn't we want to use hydro-power that's already available?

Gee OOh, maybe then we'll look at why those are needed, say rediculous tuition and book fees and max increases every year, liberals may hate the rich, but they love the money.

they want the post office dead too.

its in the constitution.

that proves they dont give a rats ass about the constitution.

they want what gorver wants.

USA lying dead in the tub with its lungs full of water and its heart motionless

we don't have to want the post office dead, it already is..but hey, lets just let us taxpayers keep throwing money at it...it brings all your junk mail
Why do they keep delivering my mortgage note every month?

Because you're stupid and haven't signed up for paperless mortgage pay...

Apparently you'd rather kill trees and have your mortgage bill printed out...

Liberals, we would all end up in a hole if they had their wish list fulfilled.

it's a rat hole in which to piss away money.

Your Medicare is a waste of money. You should be taken off medical welfare and made to get a job.

That will never happen, Willow and the GOP trash are the biggest leeches in society.

No Im pretty sure It's Jesse Jackson and Other liberal "advocates" that havent worked a day in the private sector ever

but if it makes you feel better, I'll give you a participation trophy

No, you'd end up in Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, with the ones who can't behave themselves (being most of y'all) going to China.

BTW.....They'll prolly make you dig your own holes.

All places that have single ruling parties, a conservative wet dream. Liberals just want conservatives to wise up but sometimes I think you guys just want us dead or at least powerless and voiceless and at your (nonexistant) mercy.

No, you'd end up in Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, with the ones who can't behave themselves (being most of y'all) going to China.

All places that have single ruling parties, a conservative wet dream. Liberals just want conservatives to wise up but sometimes I think you guys just want us dead or at least powerless and voiceless and at your (nonexistant) mercy.

We want a limited and small government without stupid rules like banning nerf footballs on the beach and we'd like people to know history and not be fed the shit that liberals say. OOOH we killed indians, guess what indians killed indians....so get over it

Wha?...You still so stupid to believe that America has two truly differing political parties?

PFFFFFFT!
spittake.gif

We want a limited and small government without stupid rules like banning nerf footballs on the beach and we'd like people to know history and not be fed the shit that liberals say. OOOH we killed indians, guess what indians killed indians....so get over it

So you do want to make liberalism persona non grata, just baby steps away from killing us off.

Wha?...You still so stupid to believe that America has two truly differing political parties?

PFFFFFFT!
spit.gif

Did I say anything about republicans and democrats? The question is about what the whackjob right want to do away with and the natural answer is liberals.

So you do want to make liberalism persona non grata, just baby steps away from killing us off.

Again I want more freedom and less government, so yes.
I assume you want conservatives in power, because you're logic is well illogical

Forum List

Back