Things the wackjob right wants to get rid of

The right wants to get rid of:

The entire Department of Education, which includes but is not limited to:

Elimination of Pell Grants
Elimination of federally subsidized student loans

The entire Department of Energy, which includes but is not limited to:

Elimination of Nuclear weapons - these weapons, while its arguable we don't need so many, are crucial to our national security. Why the right would want to eliminate them is beside me.

Elimination of Nuclear weapons intelligence - also handled by the DOE, our knowledge of our enemies AND friends nuclear weapons arsenal - even today - are crucial.

Elimination of Marketing of hydroelectric power from existing hydroelectric structures to consumers. whatever you feel about developing future hydro-power, why wouldn't we want to use hydro-power that's already available?

Add to that list:

EPA
Obamacare
TSA
IRS
FTC
Amtrak
USPS
HLS
ATF
USDA

Thanks.

the USDA, DOE, DOE, EPA etc are duplicate layers of what all the states have.

Why not get the feds out of much of this and leave it to the states?
Like text books for schools, if you're worried about Uniformity, you write the book to the biggest consumer (in this case Texas and Califorina) and then say to the other states, conform to them or find someone else to print your books because we're good here.

That's about the only way industry beats the punch on the feds then, and the states have actual control as they should.

Elimination of Nuclear weapons - these weapons, while its arguable we don't need so many, are crucial to our national security. Why the right would want to eliminate them is beside me.

Elimination of Nuclear weapons intelligence - also handled by the DOE, our knowledge of our enemies AND friends nuclear weapons arsenal - even today - are crucial.

Elimination of Marketing of hydroelectric power from existing hydroelectric structures to consumers. whatever you feel about developing future hydro-power, why wouldn't we want to use hydro-power that's already available?

You forgot the EPA, Planned Parenthood, the UN, ACLU, NAACP, all unions, Healthcare, gay rights, abortion, all gun controls, Muslims, access to higher education....

Did I leave anything out?

Just wondering what kind of paradise you think you would have with a government devoid of liberals.
Straw man.

Nobody ever promised paradise.

Keep swingin' Chipper.

Not a strawman an on-topic query to the only member of the wackjob right still up at this late hour. If you got your entire wish list, all of the executive branch agencies were killed or put in their place and powerless, all the libs were voted out, and conservatism ruled the day and the future, do really think we would end up more free and prosperous than we are now with only one side of any argument, the conservative side, being presented or even considered in the halls of power?

:eusa_drool:Well at least we would work together. Something the left has put off for a long time.

Can I count on you condemn the next asshole that suggests that the 2nd amendment may be the only solution to "creeping communism" or some other fever dream the right is fond of attributing to various formerly republican ideas advanced by the democrats?

Give me some specific examples. Quotes and links, please.

Just answer the rather simple question, it's late and my patience with evasive crap is just about gone for today.

:badgrin:Thats one thing the left never seems to have is patience. Thats why they like signing bills before they know whats in them. Just so they can go out to dinner earlier.

I forgot that the republicans want to get rid of all financial, environmental, safety and worker protection regulations

You forgot the EPA, Planned Parenthood, the UN, ACLU, NAACP, all unions, Healthcare, gay rights, abortion, all gun controls, Muslims, access to higher education....

no.... you got all the lies in there..

no.... you got all the lies in there..

Maybe you could explain which of those Republicans support?

I forgot that the republicans want to get rid of all financial, environmental, safety and worker protection regulations

yeah and they want to bring in child slavery, don't forget that one:rolleyes:

notice how the libs are limited in their thinking and its party propaganada but conservatives are talking with opinion and ideas and can comprehend attacks? Yet all we get in response in due time is an insult?

notice how the libs are limited in their thinking and its party propaganada but conservatives are talking with opinion and ideas and can comprehend attacks? Yet all we get in response in due time is an insult?

Which of those programs do Conservatives support?

I'm all in favor for COMMON SENSE/COST EFFECTIVE financial, environmental, safety and worker protection regulations. My guess is that the majority of conservatives are as well.

But have you ever read the regs? Get back to us in about 99 years. :cool:

Child Slavery? No

But ole Newt wanted to send the little darlings to work

yeah sure that's what he said..

you probably wouldn't like the school I work at then, they make the kids set up lunch tables, sweep the floor afterwards, help out the lower grade kids with their lunch..in fact they fight over who is going to help us serve the kindergartens their lunch..
I have to tell our school they are destroying the little darlings

Hey, we're not saying NO ONE would have come up with quantum mechanics without government funding - it just would have taken a few centuries longer

The history of quantum mechanics dates back to the 1838 discovery of cathode rays by Michael Faraday. This was followed by the 1859 statement of the black body radiation problem by Gustav Kirchhoff, the 1877 suggestion by Ludwig Boltzmann that the energy states of a physical system can be discrete, and the 1900 quantum hypothesis of Max Planck.

You didn't know that they all were on the government payroll?

Obama got rid of 2 of the top federal educational funds.

Where did you get this idea from.....the Huffington Puffington Post?

oh cry us a river:eusa_boohoo:

those evil whack job people want to cut back on the Government who is booting it's boots on the necks of the people in this country.

Yeah, lets get rid of aid to college students and see what happens to the average person in this country who is trying to get a college education,.

Let's get rid of our nuclear arsenal and see if the world respects us as a world superpower anymore.

Give it a shot.

Funny.. the VAST majority of college students are ADULTS... and who is responsible for you as an adult?? YOU... you want a loan, get a loan.. but the government is NOT supposed to be your loan nanny

Get rid of a good part of the nuke arsenal?? Yeah, many are getting old anyway... but to completely get rid of it is ridiculous

Which of those programs do Conservatives support?

responsibility or as dems call it EWWWWWWWW that mean ol word.

Forum List

Back