Things That Trombies Now Accept In A POTUS

You really love that man. You cannot see his flaws. He's a complete fool without his prompter or handwritten speech. He has zero command of the issues.

Everyone knows this.
I voted the platform.
I know you can’t comprehend such a thought.
As I already stated, you like polite liars.

You defend Trump like you love him.

The platform? What bullshit. He doesn't have a platform. His platform is TRUMP.
No ad hominems...
Tell me Bernie’s platform...I read his web site.
Tell me Hillary’s platform...I read her web site.

That's nice. You read websites.

You want a cookie?
Thanks for admitting you don’t know what their platforms were, you Ignorant Asshole.
As a note, Sanders’ platform had more in common with Trump’s than he had in common with Hillary’s

Sorry. I was out knocking on doors for my local candidates.

I helped write the platform for 6 candidates this cycle. Two of them are former Bernie staff members.

Wanna keep talking?

It's now acceptable for a president to use a tele prompter when delivering a speech.
Lol, Obama had to have a telepromter. He sounded like a retarded person without one.
And trump criticized the president for using one before using one himself.
Trump doesn't rely on one, he doesn't have to have one.
Lol, without one he goes off into lala land.
Some of his best speeches were done without one. All of obama train wreck speeches were done without one. But we know you were polishing obama's knob during them, so you couldn't tell.

He's never had a good speech. Moron. Especially without that prompter.

Lol, Obama had to have a telepromter. He sounded like a retarded person without one.
Some of his best speeches were done without one. All of obama train wreck speeches were done without one. But we know you were polishing obama's knob during them, so you couldn't tell.

We know you wouldn't think so. Anything good for america, you are against.

Man. Do you pricks ever get tired of telling others that they aren't American or that they hate America?

Man. Do you pricks ever get tired of telling others that they aren't American or that they hate America?
You were for transforming america and forcing people to pay for health insurance. So yes, i call you unamerican.

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?
Ask the Kennedys....it's also the first administration in a while that had adult children

Awwww. Poor baby doesn't like the game but he wants to play so badly. Sad. Believe me.
I just gave you an answer...…..you're a tool and got your ass kicked...…..I played, I won....now go fuck yourself

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?
Ask the Kennedys....it's also the first administration in a while that had adult children

This is the first administration we've had in 8 years with adults involved at all.

LOL nice and true.....I mean the left think Ben Rhodes is a serious person.

I don't care about how much of a vile piece of shit he is for whatever reasons. If he improves the problem with illegals in the states, improves the economy, deescalates tension with Russia and keeps his promise to bring more troops home he is straight up better than Obama, and that's from somebody who voted for Bernie Sanders. I don't care that he cheated on his wife. I don't care that he has talked about grabbing pussies. You want to know what I care about?

RESULTS

And if he turns out to be a verified Russian asset? still gonna go with that?

It is now perfectly fine for a president to avoid having a press conference for months at a time.
You do realize the more you whine, the harder we laugh at you.

oh but we know who's gonna have the last laugh.... :itsok:

:popcorn:
Lol, yeah we will in the mid terms. Keep running on open borders, eliminating ice, and high taxes. Oh and running around in pussy hats and yelling at the sky, just because you lost the election.

It is now perfectly fine for a president to avoid having a press conference for months at a time.
You do realize the more you whine, the harder we laugh at you.

oh but we know who's gonna have the last laugh.... :itsok:

:popcorn:
Lol, yeah we will in the mid terms. Keep running on open borders, eliminating ice, and high taxes. Oh and running around in pussy hats and yelling at the sky, just because you lost the election.

nobody is running on open borders.... another line of bullshit from your president's orange pie hole.

few are saying to replace ICE- nobody's saying to outright abolish it AND that was created after INS broke up after 9/11 under the guise of the newly created homeland security umbrella.

& it's so much more than 'losing' the election.... you know it & trump knows it.

tick tock....

It's now acceptable for a president to use a tele prompter when delivering a speech.

& some mueller took special note of.... :popcorn:

it's no longer a major catastrophe to have FLOTUS appear in public wearing a sleeveless dress since trump's trophy wife/ #3 turned FLOTUS was photographed nude & grabbing her own pussy for the world to see.

Your avatar is hysterical. And all so true. :113:

Forum List

Back