Things That Trombies Now Accept In A POTUS

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?

You know, y'all would get alot more milage out of this stuff if you would call them 'Trombones'....

DUMBonesEvolutionNoText.jpg

I don't care about how much of a vile piece of shit he is for whatever reasons. If he improves the problem with illegals in the states, improves the economy, deescalates tension with Russia and keeps his promise to bring more troops home he is straight up better than Obama, and that's from somebody who voted for Bernie Sanders. I don't care that he cheated on his wife. I don't care that he has talked about grabbing pussies. You want to know what I care about?

RESULTS

And if he turns out to be a verified Russian asset? still gonna go with that?
And if Mueller comes back and says I found nothing are you going to accept or are you going to cry foul, it's not true, Mueller was bought?

I don't care about how much of a vile piece of shit he is for whatever reasons. If he improves the problem with illegals in the states, improves the economy, deescalates tension with Russia and keeps his promise to bring more troops home he is straight up better than Obama, and that's from somebody who voted for Bernie Sanders. I don't care that he cheated on his wife. I don't care that he has talked about grabbing pussies. You want to know what I care about?

RESULTS

And if he turns out to be a verified Russian asset? still gonna go with that?
And if Mueller comes back and says I found nothing are you going to accept or are you going to cry foul, it's not true, Mueller was bought?

i will accept mueller's findings no matter where they lead. but i know where it's leading & so does putin's puppet & his son, the traitor tot.

i'm betting roger stone is 'next in the barrel' ...

It is now perfectly fine for a president to avoid having a press conference for months at a time.
You do realize the more you whine, the harder we laugh at you.

oh but we know who's gonna have the last laugh.... :itsok:

:popcorn:
Lol, yeah we will in the mid terms. Keep running on open borders, eliminating ice, and high taxes. Oh and running around in pussy hats and yelling at the sky, just because you lost the election.

nobody is running on open borders.... another line of bullshit from your president's orange pie hole.

few are saying to replace ICE- nobody's saying to outright abolish it AND that was created after INS broke up after 9/11 under the guise of the newly created homeland security umbrella.

& it's so much more than 'losing' the election.... you know it & trump knows it.

tick tock....
All i can say is, get your pussy hat ready for November.

It is now perfectly fine for a president to avoid having a press conference for months at a time.

Lol, yeah we will in the mid terms. Keep running on open borders, eliminating ice, and high taxes. Oh and running around in pussy hats and yelling at the sky, just because you lost the election.

nobody is running on open borders.... another line of bullshit from your president's orange pie hole.

few are saying to replace ICE- nobody's saying to outright abolish it AND that was created after INS broke up after 9/11 under the guise of the newly created homeland security umbrella.

& it's so much more than 'losing' the election.... you know it & trump knows it.

tick tock....

lol... those things are silly as hell.... besides i'm a button wearing kinda gal & ain't no deplorable called me out on them yet....

tick tock....

lol... those things are silly as hell.... besides i'm a button wearing kinda gal & ain't no deplorable called me out on them yet....
Cracks me up when these morons make fun of pussy hats. It’s like they have no memory at all. :eusa_doh:

tea-bag-hat.jpg

images

tick tock....

Cracks me up when these morons make fun of pussy hats. It’s like they have no memory at all. :eusa_doh:

tea-bag-hat.jpg

images
Lol, there is no comparison. You running around children with pussy hats, and having your children hold signs lime these.
26903642_1738835549502169_5211839521746561127_n.jpg

tick tock....

tea-bag-hat.jpg

images
Lol, there is no comparison. You running around children with pussy hats, and having your children hold signs lime these.View attachment 209754
Sure there is...

teabag-hat_1617669i.jpg

TEAPARTY_11170277.JPG

Twain-0006-0002.jpg

tick tock....

tea-bag-hat.jpg

images
Lol, there is no comparison. You running around children with pussy hats, and having your children hold signs lime these.View attachment 209754
Sure there is...

teabag-hat_1617669i.jpg

TEAPARTY_11170277.JPG

Twain-0006-0002.jpg
I don't see anything sexual in those pictures. It was the tea party, so your the pussy party now? Lol

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?
Blatant and shameless racism

The inability to spell

Spending more time on the golf course or in front of a TV than being president.

Openly profiting from his position as president

Alienating our closest military allies and the most important trade partners

Promoting conspiracy theories

tea-bag-hat.jpg

images
Sure there is...

teabag-hat_1617669i.jpg

TEAPARTY_11170277.JPG

Twain-0006-0002.jpg
I don't see anything sexual in those pictures. It was the tea party, so your the pussy party now? Lol
Who said sex had anything to do with looking ridiculous?? :dunno:

tea-bag-hat.jpg

images

images

tick tock....

tea-bag-hat.jpg

images

d0e168cfa3ad32ed26f34274f5d4957f.jpg

tea-bag-hat.jpg

images
Sure there is...

teabag-hat_1617669i.jpg

TEAPARTY_11170277.JPG

Twain-0006-0002.jpg
Who said sex had anything to do with looking ridiculous?? :dunno:

tea-bag-hat.jpg

images

images

tea.jpg

^^^ :gay: ^^^

LMAO For a guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room you ain't to bright.

Think about it. Why would Trump give a press conference when the press makes up its own news?

That's what they have doing since he was elected. Trump won't waste his time with them and I sure don't blame him.

Holy shit!! Seriously??

It's now acceptable for a president to use a tele prompter when delivering a speech.
Lol, Obama had to have a telepromter. He sounded like a retarded person without one.

Right! He sounded so retarded in all of those debates where he kicked ass. Trump sounds retarded with or without a teleprompter, not to mention senile and psychotic.

Going by that logic, our freedom and nation overrides every politician's peccadilloes. Way to paint yourself into a corner
I'm not in a corner...things have changed...Obama turned our nation towards eventual disaster.....we need a man at the helm and we have one....another Bush would have not corrected a thing...we needed a president determined to undo everything Obama did and we have one in Trump....have a nice day!

He sure is going to undo Obama's work. Obama pulled the economy back from the brink of disaster and Trump is doing all that he can to send it back over the cliff. Tariffs, trad wars, deregulation, further destroying the middle class through wealth and income disparity - yup, that should do it.

i'm sorry if this has already been posted but here is some info on a 'dem' President whose moral and manners are described as being 'BARNYARD' . --- The most vulgar American president ever? It sure as #$@!%* isn’t Donald Trump --- Trump is simply a fun guy messing with you lefties but democrat 'lbj' was a BARNYARD pig and he is / was all 'democrat' .
----------------------------------and TRUMP sure is messing with you guys , the TDS is extreme and very nice to see !!

Forum List

Back