Things That Trombies Now Accept In A POTUS

It is now perfectly fine for a president to avoid having a press conference for months at a time.

LMAO For a guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room you ain't to bright.

Think about it. Why would Trump give a press conference when the press makes up its own news?

That's what they have doing since he was elected. Trump won't waste his time with them and I sure don't blame him.

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?

That's enough about John F Kennedy..

These fruit loops hope and pray their audience is stupider then them..

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?

than

I'll start.

Who's next?
Ask the Kennedys....it's also the first administration in a while that had adult children

Beat me to it.

I'll start.

Who's next?

than

Don't matter , I know politics and news , you know spelling and grammar, like it matters in the real world.

I'll start.

Who's next?

The POTUS cannot grant security clearances ya dope.

I'll start.

Who's next?

The POTUS cannot grant security clearances ya dope.

Hmm. You need to do some research.

I'll start.

Who's next?
This is new?
It’s wrong and has been going on for over 200 years.

It’s now ok for the president to blow up the deficit.
Record amounts of tax dollars flowing into the treasury due to the increase in jobs....more workers...more tax dollars...that will take care of the deficit in short order....the problem occurs when debt and deficit increases with a shortage of tax dollars...like under Obama...
Wrong.

U.S. government revenue drops after tax cuts
Nothing is stagnant dummy....

I'll start.

Who's next?
This is new?
It’s wrong and has been going on for over 200 years.

Sorry. You failed to grasp the concept of the thread. It is NOW acceptable to Trombies. Get it?

Don't be a dummy.

Going by that logic, our freedom and nation overrides every politician's peccadilloes. Way to paint yourself into a corner
I'm not in a corner...things have changed...Obama turned our nation towards eventual disaster.....we need a man at the helm and we have one....another Bush would have not corrected a thing...we needed a president determined to undo everything Obama did and we have one in Trump....have a nice day!

Forum List

Back