Things That Trombies Now Accept In A POTUS

It's now acceptable for a president to use a tele prompter when delivering a speech.
Lol, Obama had to have a telepromter. He sounded like a retarded person without one.

Right! He sounded so retarded in all of those debates where he kicked ass. Trump sounds retarded with or without a teleprompter, not to mention senile and psychotic.
-------------------------------------- and you are just so Mad you could Pee yer panties ehh P.P..

I don't care about how much of a vile piece of shit he is for whatever reasons. If he improves the problem with illegals in the states, improves the economy, deescalates tension with Russia and keeps his promise to bring more troops home he is straight up better than Obama, and that's from somebody who voted for Bernie Sanders. I don't care that he cheated on his wife. I don't care that he has talked about grabbing pussies. You want to know what I care about?

RESULTS

And if he turns out to be a verified Russian asset? still gonna go with that?
And if Mueller comes back and says I found nothing are you going to accept or are you going to cry foul, it's not true, Mueller was bought?

i will accept mueller's findings no matter where they lead. but i know where it's leading & so does putin's puppet & his son, the traitor tot.

i'm betting roger stone is 'next in the barrel' ...
That's actually hilarious. No one knows where things are headed. Maybe even Mueller. Considering that he has stated that Trump is not under investigation. But go ahead and keep up the hope. The funniest thing is that everyday that goes by your hate eats at you a little more.

I don't care about how much of a vile piece of shit he is for whatever reasons. If he improves the problem with illegals in the states, improves the economy, deescalates tension with Russia and keeps his promise to bring more troops home he is straight up better than Obama, and that's from somebody who voted for Bernie Sanders. I don't care that he cheated on his wife. I don't care that he has talked about grabbing pussies. You want to know what I care about?

RESULTS

And if Mueller comes back and says I found nothing are you going to accept or are you going to cry foul, it's not true, Mueller was bought?

i will accept mueller's findings no matter where they lead. but i know where it's leading & so does putin's puppet & his son, the traitor tot.

That's actually hilarious. No one knows where things are headed. Maybe even Mueller. Considering that he has stated that Trump is not under investigation. But go ahead and keep up the hope. The funniest thing is that everyday that goes by your hate eats at you a little more.
Sure
Trump is not under investigation

Till he is

RESULTS

Sure
Trump is not under investigation

Till he is
Hey just quoting your hero. Don't shoot the messenger.

RESULTS

------------------------------------------------ thats exactly what i see . The TRUMP has got them by the nutz and its very , very funny as they are JUST SO MAD [grrrrrrr] .

It's now acceptable for a president to use a tele prompter when delivering a speech.
Lol, Obama had to have a telepromter. He sounded like a retarded person without one.

Right! He sounded so retarded in all of those debates where he kicked ass. Trump sounds retarded with or without a teleprompter, not to mention senile and psychotic.
-------------------------------------- and you are just so Mad you could Pee yer panties ehh P.P..

So you want the economy to crash? What a fine patriot you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RESULTS

------------------------------------------------ thats exactly what i see . The TRUMP has got them by the nutz and its very , very funny as they are JUST SO MAD [grrrrrrr] .
What is so god damned funny?

They get off on the frustration of the left. It's called being sadistic.

ECONOMY , i pay no attention to the economy and i seem to do fine for all my 69 years with about 50 of those years being my responsibility . Same goes for my parents that raised and fed 5 kids and my Mother on my Dads supply of cash . Seems to me that all this fear and worry about economy is fairly new . Maybe it started when 'gwb' told everyone to just keep spending after the Trade Towers . Anyway , spend wisely , remain debt free as possible and say a prayer of thanks when you are eating good , wearing decent clothes and shoes and are sleeping comfortably P.P..

------------------------------ The fact that the TRUMP keeps fecking with you guys and he is not even trying . But he does his President job the way he sees fit and it sends you guys to the moon and i love it P.P..

They get off on the frustration of the left. It's called being sadistic.
------------------------------------ i just see it all as being fun .

The Great Obama was an eloquent speaker

Crooked Donnie speaks at a third grade level
Uuhh, uugh, mmmm, iiiii, teeeellll yyyyyoooouuuu, that's obama off the telepromter. I think he is the only president that carried one into an elementary school. Lol, I bet the only reason he has a second child. Is because he was studdering he was cumming.

The Great Obama was an eloquent speaker

Crooked Donnie speaks at a third grade level
Uuhh, uugh, mmmm, iiiii, teeeellll yyyyyoooouuuu, that's obama off the telepromter. I think he is the only president that carried one into an elementary school. Lol, I bet the only reason he has a second child. Is because he was studdering he was cumming.
Oh my fault, that may have been michelle studdering that to hussien. Lol

It is now OK for a president to play golf often.
And a great big thanks to president Barry for paving the way!

Trump still outpaces Obama in time spent on the golf course

But since taking office, Trump has been a regular visitor at his own golf clubs in Florida and Virginia. In his first year as president, Trump outpaced Obama in the amount of time he spent on the green, our Trump Golf Tracker shows.

We decided to track Trump’s golf course visits because he so routinely criticized his predecessor for the practice.

The numbers suggest something of a flip-flop for Trump: As of May 18, 2018, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37.

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

TRUMP does Presidential Business and thinking strategy as he golfs and relaxes while relaxing and getting some exercise and air . But hey , really requires no explanation as the President doing as he like requires no explanation . I explain simply to teach YOU and other lefties a thing or 2 P.P..

but big deal , Trump is the 'king' err , President of the USA and he can do as he likes P.P..

RESULTS

lol... mueller said that some time ago.... things change. just ask his son.:19:

Forum List

Back