Things That Trombies Now Accept In A POTUS

Going by that logic, our freedom and nation overrides every politician's peccadilloes. Way to paint yourself into a corner
I'm not in a corner...things have changed...Obama turned our nation towards eventual disaster.....we need a man at the helm and we have one....another Bush would have not corrected a thing...we needed a president determined to undo everything Obama did and we have one in Trump....have a nice day!
The republican parties actions are going to drive a swing back the other way so has it will take them a decade to recover.

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?
It's now acceptable to complain about chain immigration while using chain immigration for your own relatives.

Going by that logic, our freedom and nation overrides every politician's peccadilloes. Way to paint yourself into a corner
I'm not in a corner...things have changed...Obama turned our nation towards eventual disaster.....we need a man at the helm and we have one....another Bush would have not corrected a thing...we needed a president determined to undo everything Obama did and we have one in Trump....have a nice day!
The republican parties actions are going to drive a swing back the other way so has it will take them a decade to recover.

How do you know this?

It's now acceptable for a president to use a tele prompter when delivering a speech.
Lol, Obama had to have a telepromter. He sounded like a retarded person without one.
And trump criticized the president for using one before using one himself.
Trump doesn't rely on one, he doesn't have to have one.
LOL

If that were true, he wouldn’t use them at all. Instead, he uses them a lot.

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?
Ask the Kennedys....it's also the first administration in a while that had adult children

Awwww. Poor baby doesn't like the game but he wants to play so badly. Sad. Believe me.
So Kennedy doesn't count? Why?

It's now acceptable for a president to use a tele prompter when delivering a speech.
Lol, Obama had to have a telepromter. He sounded like a retarded person without one.
Lol, without one he goes off into lala land.
Some of his best speeches were done without one. All of obama train wreck speeches were done without one. But we know you were polishing obama's knob during them, so you couldn't tell.

Some of his best speeches were done without one. All of obama train wreck speeches were done without one. But we know you were polishing obama's knob during them, so you couldn't tell.
I’ve never actually met Obama, so your homoerotic fantasies stem entirely from your own perverted demons. :ack-1:

As far as his teleprompters go, he uses them frequently, undermining his own credibility for criticizing others for using them while making you look like a fool.

Last edited:
Best speeches? Which ones are those?

Forum List

Back