Things That Trombies Now Accept In A POTUS

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?
Ask the Kennedys....it's also the first administration in a while that had adult children

One can be a filthy whore & violate his marriage vows, because family values do not apply to the GOP, only to (D)s.

I'll start.

Who's next?
Ask the Kennedys....it's also the first administration in a while that had adult children

Awwww. Poor baby doesn't like the game but he wants to play so badly. Sad. Believe me.

One can be a filthy whore & violate his marriage vows, because family values do not apply to the GOP, only to (D)s
Our freedom and our nation over rides Trump's peccadilloes....man you libs are slow...

I don't care about how much of a vile piece of shit he is for whatever reasons. If he improves the problem with illegals in the states, improves the economy, deescalates tension with Russia and keeps his promise to bring more troops home he is straight up better than Obama, and that's from somebody who voted for Bernie Sanders. I don't care that he cheated on his wife. I don't care that he has talked about grabbing pussies. You want to know what I care about?

RESULTS

I'll start.

Who's next?

This is the first administration we've had in 8 years with adults involved at all.

I'll start.

Who's next?
It’s now ok for a POTUS to not release his college transcripts.

It’s now ok for the president to blow up the deficit.
Record amounts of tax dollars flowing into the treasury due to the increase in jobs....more workers...more tax dollars...that will take care of the deficit in short order....the problem occurs when debt and deficit increases with a shortage of tax dollars...like under Obama...

One can be a filthy whore & violate his marriage vows, because family values do not apply to the GOP, only to (D)s
Our freedom and our nation over rides Trump's peccadilloes....man you libs are slow...
That attitude was where among Comservatives in 1998? It took thirty years for so,some to come to that conclusion, but I'll bet you still think Clinton is a sexual sleeze.

One can be a filthy whore & violate his marriage vows, because family values do not apply to the GOP, only to (D)s.
not at all. we learned that from slick willie. and every other leftist demo womanizer.

Forum List

Back