They Want War - H.R. 758

Until Putin tries to invade New Jersey, what he does is none of our business. Let him reconstitute the USSR, it will collapse on itself again if we just stay out of it.

It condemns the Russians for invading Ukraine. Offers assistance to Ukraine, and promises help should Russia shut off the supply lines.

We are part of NATO and the UN whether you like it or not. Countries have an obligation to take actions against aggressive nations whether they are weak or strong. You don't give Russia a free hand in this situation. And Sanctions and assistance are in order.

To not do this encourages even more from Russia and other nations.

I see no problem with this Resolution.

That's because you are a stupid warmonger.

The US has invaded , or threatened to invade, almost every country on the face of mother earth.

Other countries see the need to defend themselves against US imperialism.
That is a matter of Opinion...........and fails to see the other side of the equation...........................

There is a thread I'm on right now showing how in this century over 100 MILLION Chineese have died as a result of the War and Communist revolution....................Mao was such a great guy...........killing millions to gain power................starving over 30 million more..........................

Perhaps we should look to their lap dog North Korea..............it's going great for them as well........as they slap their own people in gulags...........for daring to say something against their own government.................

Let's look at Stalin and his rise to power...............20 million plus purged to come to power..................

How about Cambodia and the killing fields...................

How about the Genocide in Bosnia........................

How about Hitler and the 10's of millions slaughtered................

How about Japan and the millions slaughtered..............

How about the Islamist who kill any who don't believe as they do..................

How about half the population of Syria displaced by radical islam and the current civil war.................

NO.....NONE OF THIS MATTERS TO YOU DUMB ASS.....................It's ALL ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP WE ARE................If you want these examples to be HOW WE SHOULD BE MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD EXAMINED...............

We have butted in over time..............we have not been right every time...............but we are a HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN THE EXAMPLES POSTED.................

Pick a side dumb ass.

Listen dingle berry

What's with this holier than thou bullshit

Ape Lincoln slaughtered over 600,000 Americans in order to protect taxation and real state.

Slick Willy murdered 90 Davidians on prime TV time after terrorizing them for over 90 days.

We have a massive police state wherein there are 2,400,000 inmates in our prisons.

We have a behemoth government which spies on its citizens , and which also harass them on the highways and airports.

So shut the fuck up.

We have a behemoth federal gove
I don't think so................public forum and if you don't like what's being said change the channel.

We have issues and I've stated that...........but to compare this Resolution to what others in the world have done over time is BS...................

This Resolution is to back up Sanctions against Russia to support Europe and the Ukraine and nothing else..................It was a message to Putin, of where the United States stands over Ukraine.................We are not the only country to do so............European nations and Canada have done the same.............hell Canada offered to start shipping the oil to Europe if Putin wanted to play hard ball..............

If Putin wants to lose the oil business in Europe, all he has to do is escalate in Ukraine.............in which case Russia will pay a heavy toll for doing so Economically.

Until Putin tries to invade New Jersey, what he does is none of our business. Let him reconstitute the USSR, it will collapse on itself again if we just stay out of it.

Poland is part of NATO.....................if he were to invade Poland should we let him do so....................Should we turn our back on Poland even though we have a PACT with NATO nations to come to their aide if invaded....................................................

Not that this will happen..............but in response to your post.

Today the US House passed what I consider to be one of the worst pieces of legislation ever. H. Res. 758 was billed as a resolution “strongly condemning the actions of the Russian Federation, under President Vladimir Putin, which has carried out a policy of aggression against neighboring countries aimed at political and economic domination.”
In fact, the bill was 16 pages of war propaganda that should have made even neocons blush, if they were capable of such a thing.
The resolution gives the green light (paragraph 45) to Ukrainian President Poroshenko to restart his military assault on the independence-seeking eastern provinces, urging the “disarming of separatist and paramilitary forces in eastern Ukraine.” Such a move will mean many more thousands of dead civilians.
To that end, the resolution directly involves the US government in the conflict by calling on the US president to “provide the government of Ukraine with lethal and non-lethal defense articles, services, and training required to effectively defend its territory and sovereignty.” This means US weapons in the hands of US-trained military forces engaged in a hot war on the border with Russia. Does that sound at all like a good idea?
Reckless Congress 8216 Declares War 8217 on Russia by Ron Paul -- Antiwar.com

When will this madness end?

Only 10 congress members voted against this POS resolution.
1) Justin Amash (R-MI)
2) John Duncan (R-TN)
3) Alan Grayson, (D-FL)
4) Alcee Hastings (D-FL)
5) Walter Jones (R-NC)
6) Thomas Massie (R-KY)
7) Jim McDermott (D-WA)
8 George Miller (D-CA)
9) Beto O’Rourke (D-TX)
10 Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA)

Rs and Ds...so little difference between them.
These mother-fuckers can go to hell. Especially, that piece of shit Dana Rohrabacher, who was, from 2002-2012, my official representative in Congress. I have since moved out of The OC and back to Strong Beach.

I hate hypocrites. And after everything we've done these past 10+ years, we got no business criticizing Russia for something we do constantly.

I think it's worth mentioning, that when the Soviet Union collapsed, they kept their military. Starting a war with Russia, just may result in all life on planet earth coming to an end.

And I've said this before, as soon as I hear Russia's ICBM's have been launched and are heading this way, I figure I've got roughly 20 minutes to go out find myself a neocon and beat the holy shit out of him!

Today the US House passed what I consider to be one of the worst pieces of legislation ever. H. Res. 758 was billed as a resolution “strongly condemning the actions of the Russian Federation, under President Vladimir Putin, which has carried out a policy of aggression against neighboring countries aimed at political and economic domination.”
In fact, the bill was 16 pages of war propaganda that should have made even neocons blush, if they were capable of such a thing.
The resolution gives the green light (paragraph 45) to Ukrainian President Poroshenko to restart his military assault on the independence-seeking eastern provinces, urging the “disarming of separatist and paramilitary forces in eastern Ukraine.” Such a move will mean many more thousands of dead civilians.
To that end, the resolution directly involves the US government in the conflict by calling on the US president to “provide the government of Ukraine with lethal and non-lethal defense articles, services, and training required to effectively defend its territory and sovereignty.” This means US weapons in the hands of US-trained military forces engaged in a hot war on the border with Russia. Does that sound at all like a good idea?

1) Justin Amash (R-MI)
2) John Duncan (R-TN)
3) Alan Grayson, (D-FL)
4) Alcee Hastings (D-FL)
5) Walter Jones (R-NC)
6) Thomas Massie (R-KY)
7) Jim McDermott (D-WA)
8 George Miller (D-CA)
9) Beto O’Rourke (D-TX)

These mother-fuckers can go to hell. Especially, that piece of shit Dana Rohrabacher, who was, from 2002-2012, my official representative in Congress. I have since moved out of The OC and back to Strong Beach.

I hate hypocrites. And after everything we've done these past 10+ years, we got no business criticizing Russia for something we do constantly.

I think it's worth mentioning, that when the Soviet Union collapsed, they kept their military. Starting a war with Russia, just may result in all life on planet earth coming to an end.

And I've said this before, as soon as I hear Russia's ICBM's have been launched and are heading this way, I figure I've got roughly 20 minutes to go out find myself a neocon and beat the holy shit out of him!

Don't forget to find a neoliberal and beat the shit out of him too.......

God, he can have New Jersey, Chris Christie, Bruce Springsteen and the fuckin' Four Seasons.

Please, take it all!!!!

This thread is a hoot...............

It's kinda like we passed this Resolution and we ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE.......................

Holy shit MAN............THIS RESOLUTION MEANS WAR...................

Burp..............excuse me............

It doesn't mean shit................it's typical sanctions and posturing by the countries of the world over Ukraine...........No troops are moving........the ICBM's aren't freaking being fueled...............

Calm the hell down people.............this is just another small taste of what the Cold War was about............You know that War...............Where the GREAT USSR HAD TO put up WALLS around the country to keep the people in the USSR..................Must be great to live in a world that you have to be locked up to stay there...................

Which is why Ukraine exists today as a country.

Do you people want the USSR to be restored or something......................

Get a grip on reality...............Russia is playing the old game and the world is reacting the way it has in the past.

UNtil Hitler tries to invade NY it is none of our business. Let him take control of the Sudetenland.
See how that works?

The U.S. has a war based economy. The pentagon budget is almost $3 trillion per year. Without war our economy tanks, and all of congress knows it. You can thank Ronnie Raygun and the cons for that.

1) Justin Amash (R-MI)
2) John Duncan (R-TN)
3) Alan Grayson, (D-FL)
4) Alcee Hastings (D-FL)
5) Walter Jones (R-NC)
6) Thomas Massie (R-KY)
7) Jim McDermott (D-WA)
8 George Miller (D-CA)
9) Beto O’Rourke (D-TX)

Are you claiming that ONLY neocons are behind perpetual war? As you can see from the vote on this resolution, it was extremely bipartisan. Both parties want perpetual war, just like they both love the welfare state, open borders, amnesty, deficit spending, police state, and ever bigger government.

Beating up a local neocon is foolish. He is likely a dupe with no power.

The U.S. has a war based economy. The pentagon budget is almost $3 trillion per year. Without war our economy tanks, and all of congress knows it. You can thank Ronnie Raygun and the cons for that.

3 TRILLION per year!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better check the facts before posting.

Blaming Ronnie is fine, but failing to see that the blame resides with both parties, is dumb.

This thread is a hoot...............

It's kinda like we passed this Resolution and we ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE.......................

Holy shit MAN............THIS RESOLUTION MEANS WAR...................

Burp..............excuse me............

It doesn't mean shit................it's typical sanctions and posturing by the countries of the world over Ukraine...........No troops are moving........the ICBM's aren't freaking being fueled...............

Calm the hell down people.............this is just another small taste of what the Cold War was about............You know that War...............Where the GREAT USSR HAD TO put up WALLS around the country to keep the people in the USSR..................Must be great to live in a world that you have to be locked up to stay there...................

Which is why Ukraine exists today as a country.

Do you people want the USSR to be restored or something......................

Get a grip on reality...............Russia is playing the old game and the world is reacting the way it has in the past.
Claim down....don't lose it.

The resolution proves the two parties love war.

You fail to see that the entire problem in Ukraine was instigated and promoted from Wash DC...and continues to be.

It condemns the Russians for invading Ukraine. Offers assistance to Ukraine, and promises help should Russia shut off the supply lines.

We are part of NATO and the UN whether you like it or not. Countries have an obligation to take actions against aggressive nations whether they are weak or strong. You don't give Russia a free hand in this situation. And Sanctions and assistance are in order.

To not do this encourages even more from Russia and other nations.

I see no problem with this Resolution.

That's because you are a stupid warmonger.

The US has invaded , or threatened to invade, almost every country on the face of mother earth.

Other countries see the need to defend themselves against US imperialism.
That is a matter of Opinion...........and fails to see the other side of the equation...........................

There is a thread I'm on right now showing how in this century over 100 MILLION Chineese have died as a result of the War and Communist revolution....................Mao was such a great guy...........killing millions to gain power................starving over 30 million more..........................

Perhaps we should look to their lap dog North Korea..............it's going great for them as well........as they slap their own people in gulags...........for daring to say something against their own government.................

Let's look at Stalin and his rise to power...............20 million plus purged to come to power..................

How about Cambodia and the killing fields...................

How about the Genocide in Bosnia........................

How about Hitler and the 10's of millions slaughtered................

How about Japan and the millions slaughtered..............

How about the Islamist who kill any who don't believe as they do..................

How about half the population of Syria displaced by radical islam and the current civil war.................

NO.....NONE OF THIS MATTERS TO YOU DUMB ASS.....................It's ALL ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP WE ARE................If you want these examples to be HOW WE SHOULD BE MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD EXAMINED...............

We have butted in over time..............we have not been right every time...............but we are a HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN THE EXAMPLES POSTED.................

Pick a side dumb ass.

Listen dingle berry

What's with this holier than thou bullshit

Ape Lincoln slaughtered over 600,000 Americans in order to protect taxation and real state.

Slick Willy murdered 90 Davidians on prime TV time after terrorizing them for over 90 days.

We have a massive police state wherein there are 2,400,000 inmates in our prisons.

We have a behemoth government which spies on its citizens , and which also harass them on the highways and airports.

So shut the fuck up.

We have a behemoth federal gove
I don't think so................public forum and if you don't like what's being said change the channel.

We have issues and I've stated that...........but to compare this Resolution to what others in the world have done over time is BS...................

This Resolution is to back up Sanctions against Russia to support Europe and the Ukraine and nothing else..................It was a message to Putin, of where the United States stands over Ukraine.................We are not the only country to do so............European nations and Canada have done the same.............hell Canada offered to start shipping the oil to Europe if Putin wanted to play hard ball..............

If Putin wants to lose the oil business in Europe, all he has to do is escalate in Ukraine.............in which case Russia will pay a heavy toll for doing so Economically.

BULLSHIT.

The US has ways to FORCE other nations to join the fray

U.S. threatened to bomb Pakistan after 9/11: Musharraf

By Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss

NEW YORK (Reuters) – President Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan said that after the September 11 attacks the United States threatened to bomb his country if it did not cooperate with America’s campaign against the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back