These protestors are disgusting.

heh just realized that the list wasn't who greenaz didn't know

oh well ...

It sounds like Ron Paul Republican delegates were the ones giving credentials to protestors. So much for speculation about evil democratic conspirators!

Hey Jsanders, do you want to throw a Fallujah veteran out of the country, because he disagrees with the disasterous policies of the party and President you vote for?

If you listened to McCain, he disagrees with the same disastrous policies of the same party. Of course, you probably didn't listen.

If you listened to McCain, he disagrees with the same disastrous policies of the same party. Of course, you probably didn't listen.

So you agree with me, that Bush has been an utter disaster.

That's odd. For the last eight years I've been telling Republicans that Bush is a total disaster, and yet they've defended him to the hilt. I wonder why?

have you lost it? I think you need to actually read threads instead of pursuing your new avocation as board heckler.

nope--I'm right on target---You love calling the GOP the party of divisive politics when the Democrats sling shit with the rest of them.If you can't see that, your crediblity on anything is shot !

Yes, because all women who aren't voting for McCain are like that, right? :eusa_whistle:

Now, now, now jsanders, you know better than to generalize like that.

I think that woman (I only saw one woman protester) was somewhat on the 'fringe'-wouldn't you?

Being against the war is hardly fringe.

With all the security at this event, and with what the IVAW is saying, I'm betting these protesters got in with the help of Ron Paul republican delegates.

Priceless!

That's odd. For the last eight years I've been telling Republicans that Bush is a total disaster, and yet they've defended him to the hilt. I wonder why?

You confuse me for a partisan hack that supports affiliations, not individuals.

You confuse me for a partisan hack that supports affiliations, not individuals.

But why would McCain want change, when he votes with Bush 90% of the time? He must agree with Bush vitually all the time.

And why would the Republican party be "suddenly" gung ho for change? They've defended and supported Bush to the hilt for 8 years.

In case you haven't noticed, conservatives have been abandoning Bush in droves for years. Did you think they were turning into Democrats ??

In case you haven't noticed, conservatives have been abandoning Bush in droves for years. Did you think they were turning into Democrats ??

Not on message boards, and not in polls.

On message boards, republicans have defended Bush to the hilt.

Every poll taken shows the overwhelming majority of republicans approving of the job bush did.

Admit the truth, they're abandoning their hero because its the only way they think they can win an election

Not on message boards, and not in polls.

On message boards, republicans have defended Bush to the hilt.

Every poll taken shows the overwhelming majority of republicans approving of the job bush did.

Admit the truth, they're abandoning their hero because its the only way they think they can win an election

They had been going Libertarian or nowhere at all-----looks like the have a place to come back to.

But why would McCain want change, when he votes with Bush 90% of the time? He must agree with Bush vitually all the time.

And why would the Republican party be "suddenly" gung ho for change? They've defended and supported Bush to the hilt for 8 years.

As if the Dems vote against him 90% of the time....

McCain does go against the party line, works across the table, and does what he deems right....

Who cares? Lists like this are usefull on a roller next to the toilet.

But just to set your little attempted game straight ... Democrats THEN were more conservative than Republicans are NOW. Being raised in a Democrat family, I'd know that.

Not being even thought of yet, you wouldn't.

That was cute, when Bobby Kennedy was running in 68' he was the party of small government. Now there is no party of small government anymore. The GOP likes to brand themselves as the party of small government, Bullshit! Barry Goldwater, the well known racist and leader of the GOP, has lead the party into a slow but steady decline ever since 1964. John McCain has his Spiro Agnew. I don't see much going for him there. And Ron Paul has no chance of ever winning. :eusa_whistle:

So when liberals told you seven years ago that Bush was going to be a disaster, you cons should have admitted we were right, instead of whining about how great bush was, and how wrong we were.

He lost conservative support because ever increasing liberal policies. I doubt seriously the conservatives are going to vote for one. They don't just jump when someone says change--they want to hear what the change will be.

Tell me, on one hand, people bitch about all the times McCain missed votes in the senate. But, on the other hand, he votes for Bush 90% of the time. Maybe he uses his ability to not show up for Senate like Obama used his "Present" votes in the state senate. Who knows, but you can't have it both ways. Either he's with Bush, or he doesn't vote enough. Make a decision.

Just an observation:

Have you ever noticed that the Republicans, right wingers, neo-cons, christian evangelicals, whatever your GOP flavor may be, are never seen breaking up a political event? (ie. Cindy Sheehan at the State of the Union, that crazy bitch at McCain's acceptance speech, the massive destruction of downtown St. Paul by "protesters") Why do you think think that is?

Forum List

Back