These protestors are disgusting.

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Way to go, and liberals want to pretend to be civil. They won't even let the man accept his nomination.

Get the fuck out of my country, hippie fucks.

Way to go, and liberals want to pretend to be civil. They won't even let the man accept his nomination.

Now Sanders, didn't you hear John McCain say that God loves all his children.

It's too bad the GOP and the extreme right wing doesn't believe the same. :booze:

Besides, Code Pink aren't hippies and give hippies a bad name.

Over react much?

The Republican party and the Democratic party are not America. They're private political organizations. Who gives a fuck if americans want to protest them.

I kind of dug the IVAW vet who had the sign about McCain voting against vets. I wonder how they snuck into the convention? That was pretty clever.

Whoever they are, they're heathens and are a shame to whomever they represent.

They don't represent me, that's for sure.

Codepink may have some people in it who are doing this for the common good but at this point I feel their leader is just trying to stay in the spotlight with this.

I don't know what she thinks running against Nancy Pelosi will do, even if she wins since we still have Harry Reid.

Oh and she has my dearest sympathy for her son and her son has my full respect.

Over react much?

The Republican party and the Democratic party are not America. They're private political organizations. Who gives a fuck if americans want to protest them.

I kind of dug the IVAW vet who had the sign about McCain voting against vets. I wonder how they snuck into the convention? That was pretty clever.

This says alot for the people protecting McCain if Code Pink and the IVAW vet (with that great sign) were able to get in.

I figured the guards at the door had orders on sight to destroy such signs, keep such people out, and keep it all to McCain supporters.

You know, like the usual town hall meetings like he is "trying" to have tonight. :D

wouldn't let him????,,,you mean he was stopped ??

YouTube - We Are Change Colorado Confronts Senator John McCain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl2Gow4AJuw]YouTube - We Are Change Colorado Confronts Senator John McCain[/ame]

We are CHANGE VA confronts John Mccain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlYC8fQCY1w]YouTube - We are CHANGE VA confronts John Mccain[/ame]

I love the sound of dissent in the morning it sounds like,...freedom[ !/I]

Last edited:
Quick---someone cue the asshole who comes in and informs us all of how they are exercising thier rights bla bla bla ---------------Like we don't know this already----wait---ooooooooo KIRK ----I got a job for you !!!!!!!:lol:

I guess the GOP is really unpopular these days. Vets protesting the GOP, Women being beaten by billy clubs! Don't worry, the shit storm of all time is coming in NOV. Get ready Repugnicans![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05YUVDP6EL4]YouTube - See the Facist US Police Slam a Woman Into the Ground[/ame]:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I guess the GOP is really unpopular these days. Vets protesting the GOP, Women being beaten by billy clubs! Don't worry, the shit storm of all time is coming in NOV. Get ready Repugnicans!:eusa_whistle:

You're just jealous cause no one even knows who Nader is . :lol:

Last edited:
I guess the GOP is really unpopular these days. Vets protesting the GOP, Women being beaten by billy clubs! Don't worry, the shit storm of all time is coming in NOV. Get ready Repugnicans!YouTube - See the Facist US Police Slam a Woman Into the Ground:eusa_whistle:

Sure. Because liberals choose to exercise their right to emulate wailing alleycats and conservatives don't? I can see how one might get that impression.

Btw ... how's Ralph Cramden ...errr ....I mean Nader polling these days? I anxiously await the Green Party Convention.:lol:

Your just jealous cause no one even knows who Nader is . :lol:

That is laughable, Nader is one of the most influential persons of the 20th century.

THE ATLANTIC’S 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL LIST

(* the people i know of and there achievements)

So enlighten me of the people i dont know of… PS happy thanksgiving :)

1 Abraham Lincoln*
2 George Washington*
3 Thomas Jefferson*
4 Franklin D. Roosevelt*
5 Alexander Hamilton*
6 Benjamin Franklin*
7 John Marshall*
8 Martin Luther King Jr.*
9 Thomas Edison*
10 Woodrow Wilson*
11 John D. Rockefeller
12 Ulysses Grant
13 James Madison*
14 Henry Ford*
15 Theodore Roosevelt*
16 Mark Twain*
17 Ronald Reagan*
18 Andrew Jackson*
19 Thomas Paine*
20 Andrew Carnegie
21 Harry Truman*
22 Walt Whitman*
23 Wright Brothers*
24 Alexander Graham Bell*
25 John Adams*
26 Walt Disney*
27 Eli Whitney*
28 Dwight D. Eisenhower*
29 Earl Warren
30 Elizabeth Cady Stanton*
31 Henry Clay*
32 Albert Einstein*
33 Ralph Waldo Emerson*
34 Jonas Salk
35 Jackie Robinson
36 William Jennings Bryan
37 J.P. Morgan
38 Susan B. Anthony*
39 Rachel Carson*
40 John Dewey
41 Harriet Beecher Stowe*
42 Eleanor Roosevelt*
43 W.E.B. DuBois
44 Lyndon Baines Johnson
45 Samuel F.B. Morse
46 William Lloyd Garrison*
47 Frederick Douglass*
48 Robert Oppenheimer
49 Frederick Law Olmsted
50 James K. Polk
51 Margaret Sanger*
52 Joseph Smith*
53 Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
54 Bill Gates*
55 John Quincy Adams*
56 Horace Mann*
57 Robert E. Lee
58 John C. Calhoun*
59 Louis Sullivan
60 William Faulkner
61 Samuel Gompers
62 William James
63 George Marshall
64 Jane Addams*
65 Henry David Thoreau*
66 Elvis Presley*
67 P.T. Barnum
68 James D. Watson
69 James Gordon Bennett
70 Lewis and Clark* - doesnt that count as two people? reminds me of like mary kate and ashley… theyve been molded into one idenity.
71 Noah Webster*
72 Sam Walton*
73 Cyrus McCormick
74 Brigham Young
75 George Herman “Babe” Ruth*
76 Frank Lloyd Wright
77 Betty Friedan
78 John Brown
79 Louis Armstrong
80 William Randolph Hearst
81 Margaret Mead*
82 George Gallup