These protestors are disgusting.

Just an observation:

Have you ever noticed that the Republicans, right wingers, neo-cons, christian evangelicals, whatever your GOP flavor may be, are never seen breaking up a political event? (ie. Cindy Sheehan at the State of the Union, that crazy bitch at McCain's acceptance speech, the massive destruction of downtown St. Paul by "protesters") Why do you think think that is?

Perhaps its because you just "overlook" it when it is a Republican?

Or are Ron Paul supporters somehow part of the left these days?

Tell me, on one hand, people bitch about all the times McCain missed votes in the senate. But, on the other hand, he votes for Bush 90% of the time. Maybe he uses his ability to not show up for Senate like Obama used his "Present" votes in the state senate. Who knows, but you can't have it both ways. Either he's with Bush, or he doesn't vote enough. Make a decision.

Umm, we'd like him to vote AGAINST Bush. neither missing votes nor voting with Bush qualifies him for that.

So no, I don't think people do need to "make up their minds" between your ridiculous false dichotomy.

Perhaps its because you just "overlook" it when it is a Republican?

Or are Ron Paul supporters somehow part of the left these days?

Or perhaps the Right biased media never shows them on the news so we don't see them. :rolleyes:

How many speeches have Ron Paul supporters tried to disrupt?

I think the sign about McCains vote against the vets was the best thing that happened all night. There will be photos of that everywhere in the morning.

He lost conservative support because ever increasing liberal policies. I doubt seriously the conservatives are going to vote for one. They don't just jump when someone says change--they want to hear what the change will be.

Liberal policies? Lmao. He lost support because he implemented conservative policies in such a spectacularly ass backwards way that they failed even more spectacularly than usual.

Or perhaps the Right biased media never shows them on the news so we don't see them. :rolleyes:

How many speeches have Ron Paul supporters tried to disrupt?

Try the McCain acceptance speech. And yes, he was on TV. You are just ignorant and uninformed.

Try the McCain acceptance speech. And yes, he was on TV. You are just ignorant and uninformed.

Delegates expressing dissent is slightly different than a code pink protester trying to storm the stage.

As far as ignorant and uninformed, opinions are like assholes. :ahole-1:

Umm, we'd like him to vote AGAINST Bush. neither missing votes nor voting with Bush qualifies him for that.

So no, I don't think people do need to "make up their minds" between your ridiculous false dichotomy.

I'm sure the people in the state of Illinois would have liked for Obama to vote FOR or AGAINST policies, but, according to his legionnaires, he "used the power of 'present' for political gain." Sounds to me like that's the same thing McCain did. He voted with Bush to appeal to the right, and he didn't show up when he didn't want to vote against him, again, to appeal to the right. Hey, it got him the nomination. I guess pandering works, just ask Obama.

Just an observation:

Have you ever noticed that the Republicans, right wingers, neo-cons, christian evangelicals, whatever your GOP flavor may be, are never seen breaking up a political event? (ie. Cindy Sheehan at the State of the Union, that crazy bitch at McCain's acceptance speech, the massive destruction of downtown St. Paul by "protesters") Why do you think think that is?

While I'd lump the St. Paul protesters in with the right...after all, anarchists want smaller government...you raise an interesting point. Republican leaning protesters are more apt to blow things up with bombs than to demonstrate peacefully.

It's kind of funny that two women protesters have caused such fear and loathing at the RNC convention. If they can't take a little dissent from code pink, it's no wonder they can't capture bin laden.

:badgrin:

That was cute, when Bobby Kennedy was running in 68' he was the party of small government. Now there is no party of small government anymore. The GOP likes to brand themselves as the party of small government, Bullshit! Barry Goldwater, the well known racist and leader of the GOP, has lead the party into a slow but steady decline ever since 1964. John McCain has his Spiro Agnew. I don't see much going for him there. And Ron Paul has no chance of ever winning. :eusa_whistle:

What are you yapping about now? Both parties at one time or another have claimed to be the party of small government. Neither party is, nor have I heard either party make said claim in quite awhile.

Barry Goldwater hasn't led the GOP anywhere in 40+ years and I don't see anyone quoting him much, nor espousing his ideas. I just see a really screwy one from you on the matter.

I was unaware I bothered to mention Ron Paul at all.

All in all, your rambling post doesn't have a damned thing to do with anything I posted that I'm aware of. Perhaps you'd like to try again when sober?:eusa_eh:

You didn't see the trashy shithead holding the sign saying "McCain votes against Vets." Or the fat chicks running down the aisle stripping their clothes off with some message painted on their shirts, then cursing while wild sailors when the guards asked them to leave. What a testament to the type of women that are against McCain. I'm glad they don't want to vote for him, I wouldn't want to be associated with scum like that.

I assume you are referring to the GOP Convention? I didn't watch it. Nor the DNC. I thought maybe you were referrencing a link to something that isn't there is why I asked.

The conventions are just dog-n-pony shows and phenominal wastes of money and time. What was said in either that hasn't been said already?

In case you haven't noticed, conservatives have been abandoning Bush in droves for years. Did you think they were turning into Democrats ??

Have they really?

Much like the Dems, the more radical Republicans might find themselves disgusted with what their party leadership are doing, but when it comes time to pull the lever?

They still vote Republican because the alternate choice is someone they can't stand even more than the Republican on the ticket.

Am I right or am I right?

How on earth do you folks think that the R and D parties have kept their destructive duelopoly going this long, otherwise?

Who among us has NOT had to hold our noses when we voted for one of the other candidate of the two largest parties?

Although I do not support Ron Paul, I am very sympathetic to his supporters on this board who keep insisting that if their fellow Republicans truly want authentic change, they have to stop voting for Republicans and start voting for a third party.

The Naderites were saying the same thing to Democrats some years back, as I'm sure we can all recall.

I didn't see that McCain was too disturbed by the protesters. He laughed and told the crowd not to be distracted by the static.
Undoubtedly they got in by lying and sneaking, that's what the left is good at. Possibly by breaking the law.
Who cares, they didn't hurt anything.

I didn't see that McCain was too disturbed by the protesters. He laughed and told the crowd not to be distracted by the static.
Undoubtedly they got in by lying and sneaking, that's what the left is good at. Possibly by breaking the law.
Who cares, they didn't hurt anything.

Actually they were Ron Paul supporters... that would be the right wing... :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back