There was another caravan in April from Honduras that was stopped.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I don't remember hearing anything about this, I guess it's because President Trump scared them into staying in Mexico. Mexico agreed to grant them asylum in Mexico. Perfect! There were about 1000 migrants in that caravan with almost half of them kids. That was the "annual" caravan that People Without Borders sponsored for last 15 years. It is interesting to note that People Without Borders are NOT in charge of this latest caravan which is obviously much larger, much better funded and much more aggressive as they broke down a section of Mexico's border fence and poured through. This caravan is growing spontaneously with more Mexicans joining everyday. Estimates range from 7000 to 14000 as of today 10/22.

Here is a link to the earlier caravan that gave up and stayed in Mexico.
Caravan of illegal immigrants decides not to continue to US border

These Caravans only benefit TRUMP. He is behind them I feel sure of it. Probably has to do with Adelson and the Zionist in a big thank you for moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

Just who are the people without boarders???

Last edited:
These Caravans only benefit TRUMP. He is behind them I feel sure of it. Probably has to do with Adelson and the Zionist in a big thank you for moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

Just as an aside that nonetheless drives me BATTY: why do people mix up borders/boarders all the time? Mostly liberals, btw.

Borders: separation lines between something

Boarders: people who live in someone else's property

Oh, wait. Makes sense why liberals mix those up, eh? Dunderheaded liberals.

Well if you "feel" sure of it and know that the "Zinoist" is behind it as a "big thank you", then that's enough for me. No whens or buts. It is now a fact.

Just as an aside that nonetheless drives me BATTY: why do people mix up borders/boarders all the time? Mostly liberals, btw.

probably the "Zionist" who made her do that. :2up:

Yes and Trump is the only one who is benefiting from the Caravan. Isn't he, and all the Republicans fighting for office??

Yes and Trump is the only one who is benefiting from the Caravan. Isn't he, and all the Republicans fighting for office??
Well that depends on what you believe benefitting means and whether you define everything that happens as being organised by powerful puppet masters behind the scenes or maybe just see it as people taking to the roads, hoping to make a new life for themselves.

Yes, because the Democrats who run the party are idiots and did nothing to shore up the border except advertise that it's basically an Open Border. So, now, we get what we get. Which is caravans.

Yes, because the Democrats who run the party are idiots and did nothing to shore up the border except advertise that it's basically an Open Border. So, now, we get what we get. Which is caravans.

Only Trump benefits and the rest of the GOP. He talks non stop about it. His doing with his helpers.

Obama made many go back, he was harder on immigration than Trump is. Then again Trump loves it, it will get his wall and we , NOT Mexico will pay for it. You are a stooge for trusting that corrupt POS.

I don't remember hearing anything about this, I guess it's because President Trump scared them into staying in Mexico. Mexico agreed to grant them asylum in Mexico. Perfect! There were about 1000 migrants in that caravan with almost half of them kids. That was the "annual" caravan that People Without Borders sponsored for last 15 years. It is interesting to note that People Without Borders are NOT in charge of this latest caravan which is obviously much larger, much better funded and much more aggressive as they broke down a section of Mexico's border fence and poured through. This caravan is growing spontaneously with more Mexicans joining everyday. Estimates range from 7000 to 14000 as of today 10/22.

Here is a link to the earlier caravan that gave up and stayed in Mexico.
Caravan of illegal immigrants decides not to continue to US border

The real problem is they would rather go to detention in the USA than stay in their own countries.

`
There is something about this incident that does not sit right with me. However, there is no concrete evidence one way or another to confirm any direct account of duplicity.

Only Trump benefits and the rest of the GOP. He talks non stop about it. His doing with his helpers.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back