Largest Migrant Caravan in a Year Heads Toward U.S. Southern Border

What, they couldn't afford to run the picking machines?

What a fuckwit you are.

The tooth fairy ain't driving Semi Trucks loads of Artichokes Castroville to Cleveland you salted twat! Everything up min 2X under your walking Corpse.

We can’t, that is the problem, and Biden and company are making it worse. Now blue cities are feeling the pain.

Trump only talked about it but did nothing while Biden pretends nothing is wrong
Trump had the illegals making it into the country down to a manageable trickle and was ejecting them as fast as the CBP could catch them. If the corrupt Democrat Congress had been willing to help in any way instead of hindering him any way they could, he would have essentially stopped all illegals from coming in. His stay in Mexico policy was working. Mexico had some 27,000 of their military at their southern border preventing the caravans from coming up.

Biden reversed all that and by some estimates we have 8 to 10 million illegals who have come into the country since he took office with thousands more arriving every week, sometimes every day.

There are Murderers and Top Tier Psychopaths in this Caravan
It is a given that there will be some bad actors among them. If only 1% of the illegals coming in intend to commit terrorism or other horrendous crimes--and the percentage is almost certainly higher than that--that would still be 8,000 to 10,000 really dangerous and deadly people that have arrived since Biden took office.

A large migrant caravan left southern Mexico on Monday for the United States. Caravan organizers said that there are around 5,000 in the group. Mexican officials put the number at about 3,500 migrants.

Many of the migrants are from Central America and Venezuela. Most are from Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, and Honduras. They are traveling on foot from Tapachula in southern Mexico, near the Guatemalan border.

Let me guess, they will have some women and children up front (half or better of the women will be preggers) and the balance will be military aged males.

We have a POTUS and a congress that are so corrupt that they allowing our nation to be invaded.

Add to that why don't they punish the religious and secular organizations pushing and funding this. Catholic charities is the biggest offender.
Hey wouldn't it be cool if we had military at the Mexican Southern border to turn back the caravans?

A large migrant caravan left southern Mexico on Monday for the United States. Caravan organizers said that there are around 5,000 in the group. Mexican officials put the number at about 3,500 migrants.

Many of the migrants are from Central America and Venezuela. Most are from Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, and Honduras. They are traveling on foot from Tapachula in southern Mexico, near the Guatemalan border.

Let me guess, they will have some women and children up front (half or better of the women will be preggers) and the balance will be military aged males.

We have a POTUS and a congress that are so corrupt that they allowing our nation to be invaded.

Add to that why don't they punish the religious and secular organizations pushing and funding this. Catholic charities is the biggest offender.
It's an invasion, and these sob's will kill you, wow what a f@@ked up government we have, just turn United States into a third world 💩hole.

This is called, "Build back better", apparently. But Billo_Really doesn't know what a political slogan is so it's democracy to him/her.

Reconquistas. I would like to know who is funding all of this on the other side. Someone is facilitating all this travelling up to the border.
It is amazing how chipper, well dressed and healthy these folks look after their harrowing 2 thousand mile trek across jungles, rivers and deserts to our border. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP! There is massive funding from all of America's wealthiest enemies for this endless migration. This is their best chance ever to create "The Post America World".

It is amazing how chipper, well dressed and healthy these folks look after their harrowing 2 thousand mile trek across jungles, rivers and deserts to our border. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP! There is massive funding from all of America's wealthiest enemies for this endless migration. This is their best chance ever to create "The Post America World".
Well fed Military Age Single Males .

Then remember, you can't compare them to a system of government. Hope we're getting somewhere now.
I wasn't speaking about slogans. I was speaking about MAGA candidates. A candidate is not a slogan, fuckman! You keep trying to frame this in a conversation I am not even talking about. Are you just another fucking troll? Why don't you respond to what I actually said, instead of trying to create my own bullshit point for me? Only trolls do that.

Forum List

Back