City of Tijuana getting ready to receive large caravan of migrants

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And of course, they won't be staying long there, since the real goal is here.

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — A new caravan of asylum seekers from South and Central America is making its way from Mexico’s southern border toward the U.S.

Its final destination remains unknown, although Tijuana could be the finish line.

According to Enrique Lucero, director of the Migrant Affairs Office, they are working with shelters in Tijuana to prepare them from a wave of migrants who might be coming.

And of course, they won't be staying long there, since the real goal is here.

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Yes Biden said that, and continually gets a pass from the Leftists and Democrats. Did he also say he would make sure our border agents would be immediately prepared to handle the surge?
He uses the words "fleeing oppression" as a worthless, meaningless platitudes and its sucked up by the true believers on this website even.
Vast majority of illegal immigrants now want better jobs and the benefits that America can offer because its the only place that will offer it to them for free but that doesnt make them exiles of oppression by any means. Just poor people like 80% of the globe.
Legal immigration be damned... Democrats view it as being racist to make people wait in line.

I can't even fathom what it must be like to be a person like a doctor or nurse who wants to immigrate and has the wanted/needed skills and qualifications to hit the ground running, contribute, and support themselves but can't due to our FUBAR immigration system that rewards illegal entry over legal entry.
Im an American Doctor that could not find a residency because of foreign nationals taking over the residency programs. They were friends but all of them said that they could not help me as I am white.

I can't even fathom what it must be like to be a person like a doctor or nurse who wants to immigrate and has the wanted/needed skills and qualifications to hit the ground running, contribute, and support themselves but can't due to our FUBAR immigration system that rewards illegal entry over legal entry.

Dimocrats don't want self-sufficient arrivals. They only want the ones with their palms out to the government.

Forum List

Back