The Communist Caravan is NOT coming to Texas

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
According to NBC, these useless hobos will hop on trains and go to Tijuana and Mexicali, where they will be allowed to enter, given free housing, and registered to vote in time for the Nov. 6 election.

The good news is that California is already a commie shit hole, so their votes really won't matter.

I think the democtrat organizers of said commie caravan warned them that Texas will arrest and hold each and every last one of those lawless thugs and their worthless spawn.

We just need a border wall around the People's Republic of Commiefornia and everything will be fine.

According to NBC, these useless hobos will hop on trains and go to Tijuana and Mexicali, where they will be allowed to enter, given free housing, and registered to vote in time for the Nov. 6 election.

The good news is that California is already a commie shit hole, so their votes really won't matter.

I think the democtrat organizers of said commie caravan warned them that Texas will arrest and hold each and every last one of those lawless thugs and their worthless spawn.

We just need a border wall around the People's Republic of Commiefornia and everything will be fine.
Communists? Useless hobos?

I thought they were an invading army?

You twits really need to pick one story and stick with it.

kinda like the ever changing narrative on trump to get him out of office. russia, taxes, infidelity...that list goes on and on.

let me see you blast your own twits now.

kinda like the ever changing narrative on trump to get him out of office. russia, taxes, infidelity...that list goes on and on.

Lol!! Those things aren't changing, it's just that the list of crap he does/has done keeps growing!

That's not the same.thkng at all.

I wonder how the commiecrats in Commiefornia are going to react to US armed forces in their streets? Because its coming..

la.jpg

Lol!! Those things aren't changing, it's just that the list of crap he does/has done keeps growing!

That's not the same.thkng at all.
no.

not at all.

*giggle*.

I wonder how the commiecrats in Commiefornia are going to react to US armed forces in their streets? Because its coming..

The lawless filth will piss themselves for sure....the disgusting, lowlife fucks of Mexifornia hate law and order.

Let crazy Cali pay for those fuckers

Same difference... All the useless deadbeats

I have no problem if they go to crazy Cali, let those Communist fuckers in San Francisco and LA pay for them

To bad.

I'm sure the Texans would have loved to meet them at the border.

Most of Texas is armed and those guys and gals ain't afraid to use their weapons.

They are an invading army of communist hobos who will use children as human shields to usurp U.S. and State sovereignty.

It's the communist revolution.

There's such an easy, relatively cheap way to secure the border: plant so many rows of land mines along the border that any illegal stepping across it will be blown into next week.

You do know that trump is behind the caravan. He wants to impose martial law to stop them and then use martial law to round up all democrats and place them in concentration camps prior to extermination. Tezass will get their fair share as it is a shithole state from long ago. So many welfare queens.

California is more American than you can be.

Forum List

Back