Largest Migrant Caravan in a Year Heads Toward U.S. Southern Border

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A large migrant caravan left southern Mexico on Monday for the United States. Caravan organizers said that there are around 5,000 in the group. Mexican officials put the number at about 3,500 migrants.

Many of the migrants are from Central America and Venezuela. Most are from Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, and Honduras. They are traveling on foot from Tapachula in southern Mexico, near the Guatemalan border.

Let me guess, they will have some women and children up front (half or better of the women will be preggers) and the balance will be military aged males.

We have a POTUS and a congress that are so corrupt that they allowing our nation to be invaded.

Add to that why don't they punish the religious and secular organizations pushing and funding this. Catholic charities is the biggest offender.

Running out of room up in here.

Wonder what the bathroom situation looks like after all them canned Ortega re-fried beans? How is the stench in the night? Is there a shower? Hot water bill thru the roof much?

Why were not true American Homeless given this sort of treatment in cold weather the last 20 years?

Running out of room up in here.

Wonder what the bathroom situation looks like after all them canned Ortega re-fried beans? How is the stench in the night? Is there a shower? Hot water bill thru the roof much?

Why were not true American Homeless given this sort of treatment in cold weather the last 20 years?

The station on Halsted had a porta potty, but it was still summer when I was there, come winter, I doubt they see much use.

IMG_2572.jpeg

IMG_2573.jpeg

We Do NEED to do something about immigration, Am not hearing anything smart from any one.
JUST PARTY POLITICES as usual.

We need to lockdown the border immediately. If someone wants to come to the US, they have to go through the channels and enter legally. Then we will welcome them.

We need to lockdown the border immediately. If someone wants to come to the US, they have to go through the channels and enter legally. Then we will welcome them.
We can’t, that is the problem, and Biden and company are making it worse. Now blue cities are feeling the pain.

Trump only talked about it but did nothing while Biden pretends nothing is wrong

Biden is allowing this to happen!
You are out of your fucking mind if you keep voting for Dimocrats!!! They are the ones who create sanctuary cities. They are the ones who will ALWAYS fight ANY effort to secure our borders!
Want to do this country a favor? Punch and kick a fucking Dimocrat!!!

Add to that why don't they punish the religious and secular organizations pushing and funding this. Catholic charities is the biggest offender.
How come they don't punish employers?

US consumers get too upset without cheaper lettuce?

For instance, did you ever stop bitching as the price of produce increased?

How come they don't punish employers?

US consumers get too upset without cheaper lettuce?

For instance, did you ever stop bitching as the price of produce increased?

Probably the stupidest oldest worthless talking point you could find you dumb OXYen.

Probably the stupidest oldest worthless talking point you could find you dumb OXYen.
I love the way MAGATs complain Americans won't do dirty, ill paid jobs, then ignore the way cheap prices are obtained at the cost to their own worst paid.

The true mark of a conservative.

It's almost as though MAGATs didn't soil their diapers with hissy fits when a lack of labour drove up prices.

I can understand how you'd be offended at a policy that could actually work.

Games on you ignorant sack of human crap. Ten million new ain't here to pick tomato or cut lettuce you sack of marshmallow juice. They have machines. If they don't then I'll pay more if I want it. 1 million criminals came in too you balless tree sloth. Put the Blacks to work. Forced prison labor IDGACrap.

Forum List

Back