There needs to be a "Lonely Hearts" Forum

That guy is a fag.

Here's some real men.

08ac8f5fbf8a1c52
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

I'll take the one in the middle...send him on over. :eusa_angel:

Darn it, you called him first. But that one on the right has potential. :eusa_think:

Nah, just remembered at what he looks like now. I'll pass. :lol:

Clint hasn't aged especially well, but he still fascinates. And exudes a certain somethin'.

John Wayne I never, ever liked. Always seemed like a mysoginist to me.

Clint is amazing. We're going to need some more smilies for me to adequately express myself in this new forum.

I'll take the one in the middle...send him on over. :eusa_angel:

Darn it, you called him first. But that one on the right has potential. :eusa_think:

Clint hasn't aged especially well, but he still fascinates. And exudes a certain somethin'.

I know what you're talking about with that certain somethin'. But Clint doesn't do it for me. Now the ones with that capital-P Presence...like Sean Connery, or even a Patrick Stewart...oh my. Who cares what they look like?

Goddamnit, does no one respect first dibbies anymore?

Why's this old, fugly man still attractive? He seems very intelligent, creative, intuitive..."Gran Tornio" just blew me away. He seems to really like women...I cannot think of any movie he's ever made where I didn't get that feeling. He seems comfy with who he is.

He still has style. He's never taken a role where his love interest could be his granddaughter. He's never made me say "ewwww".

Goddamnit, does no one respect first dibbies anymore?

Why's this old, fugly man still attractive? He seems very intelligent, creative, intuitive..."Gran Tornio" just blew me away. He seems to really like women...I cannot think of any movie he's ever made where I didn't get that feeling. He seems comfy with who he is.

He still has style. He's never taken a role where his love interest could be his granddaughter. He's never made me say "ewwww".

I saw that movie twice at the theater. He is deep, and both an incredible actor and director. There is so much symbolism in is movies.

I know what you're talking about with that certain somethin'. But Clint doesn't do it for me. Now the ones with that capital-P Presence...like Sean Connery, or even a Patrick Stewart...oh my. Who cares what they look like?

Sean ran outta gas for me in "Entrapment". His love scenes made my skin crawl. Happened with Jack Nicolson as well, in "As Good As It Gets" or whatever that fucking mess was with the waitress. I never, ever thought I could stop stop lusting after either man, but somehow, that just suddenly stopped for me.

Who the hell is Patrick Stewart?

Frankly I think they all could be set aside for......

.......Michael Buble'.

It is rare for me to lust after a young 'un, but this guy.....o, man......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmiSrSDBIA]YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Michael Buble: Cry Me A River - Live Results 3 (itv.com/xfactor)[/ame]

It's always the same few women in these threads.

And dillo.

Depends on the thread. I kind of like the ones that are talking about relationship issues and the whole Venus/Mars thing. It's a fun break from what passes for politics around here lately. But the "Look at me I'm horny" threads? No, thanks.

I don't know...

I see a lot of goldcatt in the girls and boys throwing rocks at each other on the playground threads :D

And dillo.

Can we please get back on topic?

Michael Buble'.........

Has potential. But...there's just something missing. Maybe he's just a tiny bit "too" tame for me. I like interesting, colorful characters. The kind who keep surprising you. He's a little more boy next door.

Can't agree on everything. :razz:

Forum List

Back