There needs to be a "Lonely Hearts" Forum

Don't ya think?

EZ, where did you get that avatar pic of me as a younger lad? Just askin...........:tongue:

Wait, I just took my shirt off and looked in the mirror, holy crap, someone stole my damn body, muscles and all, wtf...over?

Lonely Hearts Club for what? The list is so long and varies from young to old fahhts.
Let's see..........the Young, for the love of their life giving them a 'dear john' or just not being noticed, and for the ladies, even when totally nekkid on Main St USA with a party hat on.
.......................the old for just being 'regular' :tongue:

That guy is a fag.

Here's some real men.

08ac8f5fbf8a1c52
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Hell, we all get tired of politics once in a while. Why not a forum on sex and relationships for those who are interested? There are actually some good issues involved in some of that stuff.

Of course I don't think that's what some people would have in mind. :lol: Never mind, bad idea.

That guy is a fag.

Here's some real men.

08ac8f5fbf8a1c52
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Stop trying to derail this very serious thread with your innuendo and tomfoolery.:tongue:

I always thought that strength of character and a honest..straight forward..and hard-nosed approach to life is something women like in men. Not some guy that takes his shirt off every chance he gets. Plenty of those pretty boys have fallen by the wayside in my former line of work.

That guy is a fag.

Here's some real men.

08ac8f5fbf8a1c52
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Stop trying to derail this very serious thread with your innuendo and tomfoolery.:tongue:

I always thought that strength of character and a honest..straight forward..and hard-nosed approach to life is something women like in men. Not some guy that takes his shirt off every chance he gets. Plenty of those pretty boys have fallen by the wayside in my former line of work.

Says the guy with an image of a stripper on a pole in his sig.;)

Forum List

Back