There needs to be a "Lonely Hearts" Forum

I don't know...

I see a lot of goldcatt in the girls and boys throwing rocks at each other on the playground threads :D

And dillo.

Yep, there are times I'm guilty as charged. :lol:

But the whole, "this is how I like my gang bangs" thing is waaay past the line for me. I leave that to the resident exhibitionists.

Stop trying to derail this very serious thread with your innuendo and tomfoolery.:tongue:

I always thought that strength of character and a honest..straight forward..and hard-nosed approach to life is something women like in men. Not some guy that takes his shirt off every chance he gets. Plenty of those pretty boys have fallen by the wayside in my former line of work.

Says the guy with an image of a stripper on a pole in his sig.;)

I have a specific person in mind when I post that and she knows it too.

Besides....I love pole-dancers. It's supposed to be good exercise.

Can we please get back on topic?

Michael Buble'.........

Has potential. But...there's just something missing. Maybe he's just a tiny bit "too" tame for me. I like interesting, colorful characters. The kind who keep surprising you. He's a little more boy next door.

Can't agree on everything. :razz:

I saw him on a re-run of "Saturday Night Live" last night. A little older, a little heavier.....o, yumyumyum. And that voice...o, man.

I had this same reaction to Harry Conick Jr., back when. It'll pass...I'm too lazy to stalk anyone.

Michael Buble'.........

Has potential. But...there's just something missing. Maybe he's just a tiny bit "too" tame for me. I like interesting, colorful characters. The kind who keep surprising you. He's a little more boy next door.

I saw him on a re-run of "Saturday Night Live" last night. A little older, a little heavier.....o, yumyumyum. And that voice...o, man.

I had this same reaction to Harry Conick Jr., back when. It'll pass...I'm too lazy to stalk anyone.

Cmon woman--you gotta work for it

I always thought that strength of character and a honest..straight forward..and hard-nosed approach to life is something women like in men. Not some guy that takes his shirt off every chance he gets. Plenty of those pretty boys have fallen by the wayside in my former line of work.

Doesn't it make your hand ache? :eusa_whistle:

Clint hasn't aged especially well, but he still fascinates. And exudes a certain somethin'.

John Wayne I never, ever liked. Always seemed like a mysoginist to me.

I know what you're talking about with that certain somethin'. But Clint doesn't do it for me. Now the ones with that capital-P Presence...like Sean Connery, or even a Patrick Stewart...oh my. Who cares what they look like?

Sean ran outta gas for me in "Entrapment". His love scenes made my skin crawl. Happened with Jack Nicolson as well, in "As Good As It Gets" or whatever that fucking mess was with the waitress. I never, ever thought I could stop stop lusting after either man, but somehow, that just suddenly stopped for me.

Who the hell is Patrick Stewart?

Frankly I think they all could be set aside for......

.......Michael Buble'.

It is rare for me to lust after a young 'un, but this guy.....o, man......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmiSrSDBIA]YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Michael Buble: Cry Me A River - Live Results 3 (itv.com/xfactor)[/ame]

Patrick Stewart......Professor X.....Jean Luke Picard.....Star Trek Next Generation

Bald....prissy....not exactly a hunk.

Michael Buble'.........

Harry Connick Jr. was the same way for me. Just that little bit too smooth and polished. I like a little class, but I also like to let loose and be spontaneous and natural. Could you imagine either of those guys doing something that might mess up their hair? :eek:

Patrick Stewart......Professor X.....Jean Luke Picard.....Star Trek Next Generation

I was always partial to Marina Sirtis

MARINA1A.jpg

I know what you're talking about with that certain somethin'. But Clint doesn't do it for me. Now the ones with that capital-P Presence...like Sean Connery, or even a Patrick Stewart...oh my. Who cares what they look like?

Sean ran outta gas for me in "Entrapment". His love scenes made my skin crawl. Happened with Jack Nicolson as well, in "As Good As It Gets" or whatever that fucking mess was with the waitress. I never, ever thought I could stop stop lusting after either man, but somehow, that just suddenly stopped for me.

Who the hell is Patrick Stewart?

Frankly I think they all could be set aside for......

.......Michael Buble'.

It is rare for me to lust after a young 'un, but this guy.....o, man......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmiSrSDBIA]YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Michael Buble: Cry Me A River - Live Results 3 (itv.com/xfactor)[/ame]

Nothing wrong with bald if it's done right. And the presence...the voice...the intelligence does it for me too. Ah well, different strokes. ;)

Have yourself a nice workout.:lol:

IMG_2287-753240.JPG

Harry Connick Jr. was the same way for me. Just that little bit too smooth and polished. I like a little class, but I also like to let loose and be spontaneous and natural. Could you imagine either of those guys doing something that might mess up their hair? :eek:

I take it you never saw "Copycat"?

Have yourself a nice workout.:lol:

IMG_2287-753240.JPG

I meant I like watching women pole-dance.

Usually a good pole-dancer is flexible and in shape which means all kinds of wonderful things.

Hell, we all get tired of politics once in a while. Why not a forum on sex and relationships for those who are interested? There are actually some good issues involved in some of that stuff.

Of course I don't think that's what some people would have in mind. :lol: Never mind, bad idea.

I think she's making fun of the wanna be ho's, hon.

And if people want a relationship, they should really keep it in pm's. ;)

Forum List

Back