There needs to be a "Lonely Hearts" Forum

Thank God.

More about Michael Buble'.......less about the confusion among certain posters about ancient group sex techniques.

Michael Buble' has a great voice but he looks more like a cherub then a grownup.

Some men aren't all that much to look at...till they open their mouths, mudwhistle. Besides, he seems to have aged a bit...much more appealing.

madie, you do know you twice posted clueless responses to my posts?

you actually make less sense than a monkey on dope.

---

public company?

need help? are you confused about public companies too? you do know I never used the term 'public company'?

Securities of a public company

Usually, the securities of a publicly traded company are owned by many investors while the shares of a privately held company are owned by relatively few shareholders. A company with many shareholders is not necessarily a publicly traded company. In the United States, in some instances, companies with over 500 shareholders may be required to report under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934; companies that report under the 1934 Act are generally deemed public companies. The first company to issue shares is thought to be the Dutch East India Company in 1601.

Public company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---
lesson free of charge
Dante

madeline, seeing as you are one of those weirdos that disabled features on your own profile, I deleted your attempted PM with me.

you really are a fascist type, aren't you?

usmbmadeline.png

Dante, is there some hidden romantic meaning in doubling up your posts? This thread is about love and romance. You can try and berate me for my opinion that a business is entitled to some privacy over on the thread about your interest in the finances of USMB.

But I bet others will appreciate it if you leave off hijacking this thread. I know I will.

Dante, is there some hidden romantic meaning in doubling up your posts? This thread is about love and romance. You can try and berate me for my opinion that a business is entitled to some privacy over on the thread about your interest in the finances of USMB.

But I bet others will appreciate it if you leave off hijacking this thread. I know I will.

sigh

I used a post of your as an example.

you will continue it here as you are, by example, a lonely heart.
see?

but I digress. I made my point.

outta here
D

the only reason I posted the second time with a copy of your attempt to PM me, is because you have blocked some things.

like mad scientist you're a paranoid type.

it's okay. it takes all kinds

D

Last edited:
madeline, seeing as you are one of those weirdos that disabled features on your own profile, I deleted your attempted PM with me.

you really are a fascist type, aren't you?

usmbmadeline.png

That image would make a great sig.

I know. I've played with that and other things. using the banned script or moderated strip or other images over ones name or avatar picture looks pretty cool.

maybe we should make a few templates and sell them? :lol:

Not another another somebody done somebody wrong song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMj03UGIK3U]YouTube - B.J. Thomas - Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song[/ame]

Forum List

Back