There is something seriously wrong with this mans "mind"

I dont' think he's pro Muslim for celebrating passover.

I think he's pro Muslim for using the Passover to put a plug in for butchers.

I understand what you're saying Allie, but I don't think that's what the president did...

""the passage of the children of Israel from bondage and repression to freedom and liberty" applies to the "modern stories of liberation in the Middle East."

Which modern stories of liberation do you think he was comparing to? I mean, he came right out and made the comparison. It floors me that people will say "no, that's not the comparison he was making at all!"

Another case of him saying one thing and people pretending he meant something else.

I don't know whether to bust up laughing, or stay silent.
I think I'll just snort so I can't be accused of laughing nor staying mum.

Snortle snort. Ahem.

Snort.

Except what he said IS divisive. He's comparing the actions of Islamic extremists to the exodus, and he is using the JEWS to paint them as noble and freedom loving.

It's a lie and it's despicable to use the very people who have born the brunt of Islam's murderous bent to whitewash them.

It's a typical Muslim ploy.

This>>>>
“The story of Passover…instructs each generation to remember its past, while appreciating the beauty of freedom and the responsibility it entails. This year that ancient instruction is reflected in the daily headlines as we see modern stories of social transformation and liberation unfolding in the Middle East and North Africa.”

Is divisive? :eusa_eh:

Yes, you moron.
Ah, apparently you cannot help but be rude.

I just pointed out why it was divisive. It's that comparison to the "social transformation and liberation" unfolding in the Middle East and North america.

If you want to impress us that you think a quote from the President is divisive, it would be a good start for you to get the quote right, don't you think?

Where Muslims are BUTCHERING their own people, as well as Jews and Christians, establishing brutal regimes, and committing genocide.

I believe the people are rising up against those brutal regimes that have been long established....and as for any genocide in the places mentioned...you might want to look FIRST to the newly established regime in Iraq, driving out their Christian population...a population that was well established before the last regime was replaced by......us.

Aren't you supposed to be digging up the vast multitude of lies you say I have told? I still haven't seen any, lol.

Done...have a look here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548759-post2011.html
and
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3549186-post2025.html

There was SO MUCH, I had to put it in two posts...two LOOOOONG posts. I encourage Everyone to check them out for themselves. You can read my commentary, but nothing beats going back to the source of the lying.

Allie, you're going to drop dead at your pc if you don't calm down and let the blood vessels popping in your neck and face resume to normal.

I dont' think he's pro Muslim for celebrating passover.

I think he's pro Muslim for using the Passover to put a plug in for butchers.

I understand what you're saying Allie, but I don't think that's what the president did...

""the passage of the children of Israel from bondage and repression to freedom and liberty" applies to the "modern stories of liberation in the Middle East."

Which modern stories of liberation do you think he was comparing to? I mean, he came right out and made the comparison. It floors me that people will say "no, that's not the comparison he was making at all!"

Another case of him saying one thing and people pretending he meant something else.

The ones that don't end in butchery..............

This>>>>

Yes, you moron.

If you want to impress us that you think a quote from the President is divisive, it would be a good start for you to get the quote right, don't you think?

Where Muslims are BUTCHERING their own people, as well as Jews and Christians, establishing brutal regimes, and committing genocide.

I believe the people are rising up against those brutal regimes that have been long established....and as for any genocide in the places mentioned...you might want to look FIRST to the newly established regime in Iraq, driving out their Christian population...a population that was well established before the last regime was replaced by......us.

Aren't you supposed to be digging up the vast multitude of lies you say I have told? I still haven't seen any, lol.

Done...have a look here:

and

There was SO MUCH, I had to put it in two posts...two LOOOOONG posts. I encourage Everyone to check them out for themselves. You can read my commentary, but nothing beats going back to the source of the lying.

Oh. My. god.

As I said, you apparently don't know what a lie is, and thus are unable to provide examples of them.

Then what sense does it even make?

This>>>>

Yes, you moron.

Done...have a look here:

and

And it took me two short posts over there to show that you are engaging in the same thing you accuse her of, Bodey.

Obama, the Interpreter of the Message of Passover

Passover recalls the bondage and suffering of Jews in Egypt and the miracle of the Exodus, but U.S. President Barack Obama says its message is reflected in Muslim uprisings.

In his annual message, prior to his third straight participation in the Passover Seder, President Obama stated, “The story of Passover…instructs each generation to remember its past, while appreciating the beauty of freedom and the responsibility it entails. This year that ancient instruction is reflected in the daily headlines as we see modern stories of social transformation and liberation unfolding in the Middle East and North Africa.”

Obama, the Interpreter of the Message of Passover - A7 Exclusive Features - Israel News - Israel National News
Islamic fundamentalism cannot be construed as liberation unless you believe Mohammad was a prophet of god.

It's Election Season...but then he NEVER left Election mode...perhaps it's something else?

Maybe he plays BOTH sides of the fence and thinks those that elected him are dumb enough to belive this latest bildge as well?

I still belive he's MUSLIM playing two sides, two faces...pitting ONE against another...

HEART has a song akin to this...

"The Two Faces Of EVE"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waoIKH49y8I"]YouTube - Heart - Two Faces Of Eve (live in Seattle, 2002)[/ame]

Last edited:

It's an expression of leadership... The goal being less butchery...

Yes, you moron.

Done...have a look here:

and

And it took me two short posts over there to show that you are engaging in the same thing you accuse her of, Bodey.

Please, everybody, look at her ludicrous list of alleged links that show my dozens and dozens of lies (I'm so well know for lying, dontcha know) and just click on a couple of the links.

It's just a collection of posts that she's claiming prove I lie. Many of them are posts where I point out her own lies (hahaha). Some are actually questions. The BIG one, that she says is "CORE" to all the "other" lies is:

"I doubt they get that inference either. You have to dumb it down more, so the drooling idiots who claim to be intellectual giants can understand it. No satire, sarcasm, or literary or historical references, PLEASE! "

That's certainly a tremendous lie, isn't it?

I think it's about time for a Bod breakdown.

It's an expression of leadership... The goal being less butchery...

In the Middle East and North Africa???

What about the rest of the world.

Right now it's Passover..........

t1larg.whseder2010.whitehousephoto.jpg

WASHINGTON (CNN) - The Obamas will mark the beginning of Passover with a Seder at the White House Monday evening with family friends, White House employees and some of their family members.

Obama hosted his first Seder in Pennsylvania in 2008, when the presidential candidate gathered a group of Jewish and non-Jewish staffers for an impromptu Seder in Harrisburg after a long day on the campaign trail. The Seders that followed at the White House in 2009 and 2010 were held in the Old Family Dining Room and included the same group, plus other staffers and family.

Another Seder at the White House – The 1600 Report - CNN.com Blogs

While this year's seder was not strictly kosher for Passover, it was "kosher style," with a menu put together by White House staff. Among the recipes were chicken soup with matzah balls, braised beef brisket, potato kugel, carrot soufflé, and matzoh chocolate cake.

The White House kitchen did most of the cooking and the Maxwell House Haggadah was used for the seder.

Earlier Monday, Obama called Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to wish him and the citizens of Israel a happy Passover.

Obama also emphasized that he appreciates the manner in which Netanyahu has been handling the recent events in Gaza. The two discussed various other issues and planned to speak again in the coming days.

Last week, Obama released a signed greeting wishing all those celebrating Passover a happy holiday.

In his message, he likened the story of Passover to the revolutions sweeping the Middle East, saying "the passage of the children of Israel from bondage and repression to freedom and liberty" applies to the "modern stories of liberation in the Middle East."

Obama wished Jewish families around the world a happy Passover and urged that the world must work to "alleviate the suffering, poverty, injustice, and hunger of those who are not yet free."

Matzah balls at the White House: Obama hosts third Passover seder - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

So, what's the big problem...???

Done...have a look here:

and

Please, everybody, look at her ludicrous list of alleged links that show my dozens and dozens of lies (I'm so well know for lying, dontcha know) and just click on a couple of the links.

It's just a collection of posts that she's claiming prove I lie. Many of them are posts where I point out her own lies (hahaha). Some are actually questions. The BIG one, that she says is "CORE" to all the "other" lies is:

"I doubt they get that inference either. You have to dumb it down more, so the drooling idiots who claim to be intellectual giants can understand it. No satire, sarcasm, or literary or historical references, PLEASE! "

That's certainly a tremendous lie, isn't it?

I think it's about time for a Bod breakdown.

Alleged links? Allie? Are you questioning that those are in reality true links to every post you made in that thread up to that point? Alleged? :lol::lol::lol:

Are you claiming each of those links is evidence of lying and flip-flopping?

Because that was your claim, and your mission...to dig up all the lies and flip flopping.

So far I haven't found one lie, or one reversal.

And as far as alleged links, pfft, who cares, big deal. I'm impressed that you caught that, tho, given your limited ability with the language.

obama really needs to talk less... I cannot believe he brought up muslims in that context

Forum List

Back