There is something seriously wrong with this mans "mind"

Moderate Muslims throwing off their oppressors?
Lol..where is that happening?
You need to get-outta your bunker, more-often.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZo6whYzjy8]YouTube - MTV-Sex, News & Rock N' Roll- Iran Bans Music[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIP38eq-ywc]YouTube - Another Brick In The Wall (Hey Ayatollah, Leave Those Kids Alone!)[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCgHLX4Zi8]YouTube - Another Revolution In IRAN[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GBWO6qqXgo]YouTube - Kahtmayan (The Last Station) - Iranian band[/ame]​

Islamic fundamentalism cannot be construed as liberation unless you believe Mohammad was a prophet of god.

Or unless you believe Obama is a Prohet of God and here to rewrite religion in his image.

Yeah no correlation between the Jew winning their freedom from slavery and oppression and the Arab on the streets fighting for freedom from oppression. Okay they are not quite slaves to the King, but close.

Somethings wrong with somebodies mind.

Baracknaphobics.

The Jews didn't win their freedom. PASSOVER is a celebration of God protecting the Jews when all the first born in Egypt were killed.

It's not a celebration of FREEDOM. It's a celebration of the PASSOVER, when the Holy Ghost passed over all the households that had lambs blood on the door.

What about this is so difficult? The whole point is that they didn't EARN their freedom. It was granted to them by God, and that is what the celebration is about.

Not about fighting for freedom. That's just stupid.

Glad to see ya got caught up with the discussion
:clap2:

Obama, the Interpreter of the Message of Passover

Passover recalls the bondage and suffering of Jews in Egypt and the miracle of the Exodus, but U.S. President Barack Obama says its message is reflected in Muslim uprisings.

In his annual message, prior to his third straight participation in the Passover Seder, President Obama stated, “The story of Passover…instructs each generation to remember its past, while appreciating the beauty of freedom and the responsibility it entails. This year that ancient instruction is reflected in the daily headlines as we see modern stories of social transformation and liberation unfolding in the Middle East and North Africa.”

Obama, the Interpreter of the Message of Passover - A7 Exclusive Features - Israel News - Israel National News
Islamic fundamentalism cannot be construed as liberation unless you believe Mohammad was a prophet of god.

I can half-ass make a connection between the Exodus and people seeking freedom from an oppressive government.....

But to connect Passover to rioting Muslims is borderline psychotic
:cuckoo:

I guess you nitwits don't know that Obama didn't deliver an interpretation of passover.

For the second year running, Obama hosted an Easter prayer breakfast at the White House, and the East Room was filled with administration officials and clergy from across the country.

It was an Easter prayer breakfast. You know, that Christian holiday celebrating Jesus' cruxifiction and subsequent rising from the grave?
What do you not understand about Obama's version of the "Story of Passover" being completely WRONG, and downright Bizarre?

Quit trying to shill for that dumbass who completely shoves his foot in mouth continually. Grow a spine and start holding the man accountable.

Last edited:

Passover recalls the bondage and suffering of Jews in Egypt and the miracle of the Exodus, but U.S. President Barack Obama says its message is reflected in Muslim uprisings.

In his annual message, prior to his third straight participation in the Passover Seder, President Obama stated, “The story of Passover…instructs each generation to remember its past, while appreciating the beauty of freedom and the responsibility it entails. This year that ancient instruction is reflected in the daily headlines as we see modern stories of social transformation and liberation unfolding in the Middle East and North Africa.”

Obama, the Interpreter of the Message of Passover - A7 Exclusive Features - Israel News - Israel National News

I can half-ass make a connection between the Exodus and people seeking freedom from an oppressive government.....

Except the president never mentioned rioting Muslims or bondage or uprising... :cuckoo:

“The story of Passover…instructs each generation to remember its past, while appreciating the beauty of freedom and the responsibility it entails. This year that ancient instruction is reflected in the daily headlines as we see modern stories of social transformation and liberation unfolding in the Middle East and North Africa.”

I think it's good to lead the way with peaceful unifying messages, rather than rigid and divisive rhetoric...

Except the president never mentioned rioting Muslims or bondage or uprising... :cuckoo:

“The story of Passover…instructs each generation to remember its past, while appreciating the beauty of freedom and the responsibility it entails. This year that ancient instruction is reflected in the daily headlines as we see modern stories of social transformation and liberation unfolding in the Middle East and North Africa.”
Then what, pray tell, "modern stories" is he referring to?
Because, according to you, it can't be the Muslim Brotherhood-backed uprising in Egypt or the AlQuada-backed rioting in Yemen and Syria.

Jillian, really, you're okay with someone with a pro-Muslim agenda using Passover to illustrate how alike Jews and Muslims are?

Really?

What's so wrong with him drawing human inspiration from their religious story...? Are we Christians supposed to be offended when politicians invoke the spirit of giving at Christmas or the spirit of forgiveness and sacrifice at Easter...???

The underlying message is that sort of inspiration transcends religion and is fundamental to the human condition... I haven't heard of any Jews who are offended.

"the passage of the children of Israel from bondage and repression to freedom and liberty" applies to the "modern stories of liberation in the Middle East."

Obama wished Jewish families around the world a happy Passover and urged that the world must work to "alleviate the suffering, poverty, injustice, and hunger of those who are not yet free."

No, absolutely not...but I think it is patently tasteless to use the Passover traditions to make a point about ISLAM, particularly when the struggle for freedom isn't really a struggle for freedom, but a struggle over how much of Islam's repressive nature will be leveled against a captive populace.

Last edited:
I think it's good to lead the way with peaceful unifying messages, rather than rigid and divisive rhetoric...

Except what he said IS divisive. He's comparing the actions of Islamic extremists to the exodus, and he is using the JEWS to paint them as noble and freedom loving.

It's a lie and it's despicable to use the very people who have born the brunt of Islam's murderous bent to whitewash them.

It's a typical Muslim ploy.

Except what he said IS divisive. He's comparing the actions of Islamic extremists to the exodus, and he is using the JEWS to paint them as noble and freedom loving.

It's a lie and it's despicable to use the very people who have born the brunt of Islam's murderous bent to whitewash them.

This>>>>

Is divisive? :eusa_eh:

This>>>>

Yes and dishonest.

The HAGGADAH instructs each generation of Jews to remember the Jewish liberation from slavery in Egypt as described by God

This>>>>

Yes, you moron. I just pointed out why it was divisive. It's that comparison to the "social transformation and liberation" unfolding in the Middle East and North america.

Where Muslims are BUTCHERING their own people, as well as Jews and Christians, establishing brutal regimes, and committing genocide.

Aren't you supposed to be digging up the vast multitude of lies you say I have told? I still haven't seen any, lol.

Jillian, really, you're okay with someone with a pro-Muslim agenda using Passover to illustrate how alike Jews and Muslims are?

Really?

What's so wrong with him drawing human inspiration from their religious story...? Are we Christians supposed to be offended when politicians invoke the spirit of giving at Christmas or the spirit of forgiveness and sacrifice at Easter...???

The underlying message is that sort of inspiration transcends religion and is fundamental to the human condition... I haven't heard of any Jews who are offended.

"the passage of the children of Israel from bondage and repression to freedom and liberty" applies to the "modern stories of liberation in the Middle East."

Obama wished Jewish families around the world a happy Passover and urged that the world must work to "alleviate the suffering, poverty, injustice, and hunger of those who are not yet free."

No, absolutely not...but I think it is patently tasteless to use the Passover traditions to make a point about ISLAM, particularly when the struggle for freedom isn't really a struggle for freedom, but a struggle over how much of Islam's repressive nature will be leveled against a captive populace.

And that captive populace longs for freedom... The point by it's very nature goes way beyond Islam. Why do you think he is acting as "pro Muslim" by celebrating Passover???

I dont' think he's pro Muslim for celebrating passover.

I think he's pro Muslim for using the Passover to put a plug in for butchers.

This>>>>

Yes and dishonest.

The HAGGADAH instructs each generation of Jews to remember the Jewish liberation from slavery in Egypt as described by God

Sorry, that is not divisive and it is not dishonest. It simply amazes me how some people are so willing to sell their souls in order to find absolute fault in even the maudlin stuff this President does.

As someone else said, if Obama found a cure for Cancer, some of you would start threads bashing him for....you'd find something.

I dont' think he's pro Muslim for celebrating passover.

I think he's pro Muslim for using the Passover to put a plug in for butchers.

I understand what you're saying Allie, but I don't think that's what the president did...

This>>>>

Yes and dishonest.

Sorry, that is not divisive and it is not dishonest. It simply amazes me how some people are so willing to sell their souls in order to find absolute fault in even the maudlin stuff this President does.

As someone else said, if Obama found a cure for Cancer, some of you would start threads bashing him for....you'd find something.

That someone is an idiot.

Maudlin? Oh dear, your boobie prize pres. is smarter than you give him credit for.

Forum List

Back