There is something seriously wrong with this mans "mind"

See, I can do this, too.

It's dishonest. And stupid. But that just makes it even easier.

Don't worry, I'll quickly bore of you.

I think you're lying.

Shit? She doesn't even know the truth...she denies it when it is flung in her face for all to see...HOW is she supposed to know when she's lying?

There's NO distinction in her world.

And your world is what? Besides the inside of a bottle?

And this is supposed to mean what exactly? Nothing you can ever comprehend...but you hang on innuendo and falsehoods...but this is how YOU rule your life.

Not Pot O' Gold at the end of the rainbow...you found YAKSQUEEZE instead, and run with it nonetheless.

*ENJOY* Loser.

Shit? She doesn't even know the truth...she denies it when it is flung in her face for all to see...HOW is she supposed to know when she's lying?

There's NO distinction in her world.

And this is supposed to mean what exactly? Nothing you can ever comprehend...but you hang on innuendo and falsehoods...but this is how YOU rule your life.

Not Pot O' Gold at the end of the rainbow...you found YAKSQUEEZE instead, and run with it nonetheless.

*ENJOY* Loser.

I still have those drunken e-mails you sent to all of us from your defunct message board...those late night rants over people "doing you wrong". (some of your old buddies from that site have some very interesting tales they tell too, Tommy... ;) ) And who can forget your "running for president" thread and the classic "BRING IT" melt down....all alcohol fueled.

I don't think that's divisive either

and I don't care if you think I'm lying...because you have shown that you can't picture people having any views besides those you assign them...you put people in little black and white catagories and cannot imagine anything outside your little lines.

That's a lie.

Nope, it's spot on.

What are you going to do when Obama gets voted out of office in 2012?

*ENJOY* Loser.

I still have those drunken e-mails you sent to all of us from your defunct message board...those late night rants over people "doing you wrong". (some of your old buddies from that site have some very interesting tales they tell too, Tommy... ;) ) And who can forget your "running for president" thread and the classic "BRING IT" melt down....all alcohol fueled.

Oh this is great...HERE COMES THE MELTDOWN!!!

:coffee::coffee::beer::beer::banana::party::dance:

Though I have to say I'm rather impressed by the idiot-savant ability to remember EVERY THREAD EVER WRITTEN IN PERPETUITY AND INFINITUM.

It's like Rainman and his weird ability to count the number of beans in a jar with one glance.

*ENJOY* Loser.

Unless you've got solid proof, like breathalyzers and such, all you're doing is making baseless assumptions, or outright lying.....You and DrShitforbrains would make a great couple.

See, it's just like "these links prove you're lying". They don't, but she still says it. Likewise, "you sent me drunken e-mails". Probably not true..and as you pointed out, no way she could know if you were drunk. Buuuuttt...she says it anyway.

Not very nice. But easy.

*ENJOY* Loser.

Unless you've got solid proof, like breathalyzers and such, all you're doing is making baseless assumptions, or outright lying.....You and DrShitforbrains would make a great couple.

You certainly don't have to believe me Wicked...in fact, I'm not surprised you don't. But that doesn't change Tommy's drunkeness one wit.

See, it's just like "these links prove you're lying". They don't, but she still says it. Likewise, "you sent me drunken e-mails". Probably not true..and as you pointed out, no way she could know if you were drunk. Buuuuttt...she says it anyway.

Not very nice. But easy.

I've asked Tommy for permission to release them...he has denied that permission...so, get with him. And since I'm not the only one here that used to be a member of his failed message board and since the e-mails were blanket e-mails, I'm sure I'm not the only one that got them.

But, again. I'm not surprised you want to pretend to deny their existance.

Last edited:

Not very nice. But easy.

I've asked Tommy for permission to release them...he has denied that permission...so, get with him. And since I'm not the only one here that used to be a member of his failed message board and since the e-mails were blanket e-mails, I'm sure I'm not the only one that got them.

Who the hell is tommy?
Are you on drugs?

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

And why on earth would I sleuth it out? If you want people to believe you, prove it. If you can't, shut up about it or accept that people will just assume you're lying.

Those who care, that is. I could care less, myself. I was just using that to show your MO. Which is to be lazy and dishonest and quite stupid.

Not very nice. But easy.

Who the hell is tommy?
Are you on drugs?

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

And why on earth would I sleuth it out? If you want people to believe you, prove it. If you can't, shut up about it or accept that people will just assume you're lying.

Those who care, that is. I could care less, myself. I was just using that to show your MO. Which is to be lazy and dishonest and quite stupid.

some deaf, dumb and blind kid.

but he sure plays a mean pinball

Geez, do you ever do anything but complain and insult people :eek: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Of course....I'm the problem.

If you say so...

tissubox.gif

Forum List

Back